Navratri Special Kheer "Makhane Ki Kheer"
Makhane Ki Kheer
Makhane ki kheer is a delicious dessert made from fox nuts (makhane), milk and sugar. Navratri Special Kheer "Makhane ki kheer" is so delicious that everyone likes this sweet and delicious dessert. Makhane ki kheer is the best dessert special for Navratri fasting days or any other fast. It is very popular dessert in Navratri. Makhana kheer is very easy to make, yet the dish is very tasty. Dessert is not only attractive in appearance but it will fill your mouth with a great taste. It is very easy to make Makhana Kheer, to make this first roast the Fox Nuts in ghee and then grind them into a coarse powder, and then boil it with milk, sugar and some dry fruits. The milk is boiling until it becomes thick and creamy, saffron will enhance the taste of delicious creamy kheer.
- Preparation Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
makhane ki kheer Ingredients
Ingredients of makhane ki kheer
MyDelicious Recipes-Makhane Ki Kheer
|Makhana (Fox Nut / Lotus Seeds)||2 Cup||Milk||1 Liter|
|Sugar||75 - 100 Gram, As Per Taste||Almonds, Chopped or Sliced||8 - 10|
|Raisin||1 Tablespoon||Green Cardamom, Coarsely Grind||5 - 7|
|Ghee||1 tablespoon||Pistachio, Finely Chopped||8 - 10|
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in a pan, when the ghee has melted and become medium hot, add the makhane and fry for about 3-4 minutes till it turns light brown, while stirring continuously.
- Transfer them to a grinder and grind them to make coarse powder, it would be nice if a few pieces of makhane remain in it.
- Boil milk in a big deep vessel on high heat, when it starts boiling reduce the heat, add roasted makhana, chopped almonds, raisins and mix well. Allow milk to simmer along with makhane, almonds and raisins on low heat. Stir the milk every 2 minutes.
- Boil the milk until it thickens, while stirring occasionally. This process will take about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add sugar and green cardamom and mix well. Cook for one minute while stirring continuously, so that the sugar dissolves completely.
- Turn off the gas. Delicious Makhana Kheer is ready.
- Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour and enjoy cold delicious kheer special on Navratri fast or any other fast. You can enjoy Kheer without any occasion.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious makhane ki kheer
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a delicious dessert which is very famous in India. This delicious Indian dessert is easy to make with bread and milk. The Malai Khoya Roll is not only but seems...
Makhane Ki KheerMakhane ki kheer is easy to make and delicious like other kheer, this kheer is made from fox nuts (makhane), milk and sugar. Makhana ki kheer is very popular in India, everyone in India likes this is...
Gulkand GujiyaHoli festival is not only a festival of colors but also a festival of delicious food. On this festival people start making delicious Gujiya in advance. You must have eaten mava Gujiya on this but we a...
Vanilla Ice CreamVanilla ice cream is the most versatile flavour of ice cream and one of the most delicious ice cream. This easy vanilla ice cream recipe can be easily made at home. Ice cream may seem difficult to at...
Homemade Vanilla Ice...Vanilla is the most preferred flavor for ice cream, it is a time to enjoy cool and delicious ice cream, which also outperforms the scorching heat. Ice cream is the most demanding dessert and if it is...