How To Make Makhana Kheer During Fasting
Recipe of Makhana Ki Kheer
Makhane ki kheer is a delicious dessert made from fox nuts (makhane), milk and sugar. Navratri Special Kheer "Makhane ki kheer" is so delicious that everyone likes this sweet and delicious dessert. Makhane ki kheer is the best dessert special for Navratri fasting days or any other fast. It is very popular dessert in Navratri. Makhana kheer is very easy to make, yet the dish is very tasty. Makhane ki kheer is not only attractive in appearance but it will fill your mouth with a great taste with the easy recipe.
It is very easy to make Makhana Kheer, to make this first roast the Fox Nuts in ghee and then grind them into a coarse powder, and then boil it with milk, sugar and some dry fruits. The milk is boiling until it becomes thick and creamy, saffron will enhance the taste of delicious creamy kheer. Follow the recipe of Makhana ki Kheer and make delicious Makhana ki Kheer easily at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
- 1 Review | 1 Like
makhane ki kheer Ingredients
Ingredients of makhane ki kheer
MyDelicious Recipes-Makhane Ki Kheer
|Makhana (Fox Nut / Lotus Seeds)||2 Cup||Milk||1 Liter|
|Sugar||75 - 100 Gram, As Per Taste||Almonds, Chopped or Sliced||8 - 10|
|Raisin||1 Tablespoon||Green Cardamom, Coarsely Grind||5 - 7|
|Ghee||1 tablespoon||Pistachio, Finely Chopped||8 - 10|
Direction To Make
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in a pan, when the ghee has melted and become medium hot, add the makhane and fry for about 3-4 minutes till it turns light brown, while stirring continuously.
- Transfer them to a grinder and grind them to make coarse powder, it would be nice if a few pieces of makhane remain in it.
- Boil milk in a big deep vessel on high heat, when it starts boiling reduce the heat, add roasted makhana, chopped almonds, raisins and mix well. Allow milk to simmer along with makhane, almonds and raisins on low heat. Stir the milk every 2 minutes.
- Boil the milk until it thickens, while stirring occasionally. This process will take about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add sugar and green cardamom and mix well. Cook for one minute while stirring continuously, so that the sugar dissolves completely.
- Turn off the gas. Delicious Makhana Kheer is ready.
- Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour and enjoy cold delicious kheer special on Navratri fast or any other fast. You can enjoy Kheer without any occasion.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious makhane ki kheer
Shahi TukdaShahi Tukda or shahi tukra is a delicious soft creamy dessert made with bread, milk, sugar, ghee and nuts. Royal Dessert Shahi tukda is very popular in India. This delicious dessert originated during...
Moong Dal HalwaMoong Dal Halwa is a delicious dessert that is eaten during the winter season in North India, as it is a rich dessert and is believed that it keep your body warm and protect it from the effects of The...
Lauki Ki BarfiLauki ki barfi made from Lauki / ghiya / bottle gourd is a very popular and delicious dessert in India and is in great demand especially at festivals. Delicious Lauki barfi is also a famous dessert is...
Suji Ka HalwaSuji (semolina) halwa is a favorite dessert in India, which is used as parsad (at the time of prayer to God) on various religious occasions. After the Lord's prayer, Suji's Halwa served to all the as...
Homemade Vanilla Ice...Vanilla is the most preferred flavor for ice cream, it is a time to enjoy cool and delicious ice cream, which also outperforms the scorching heat. Ice cream is the most demanding dessert and if it is...