Makhane Ki Kheer
Makhane Ki Kheer
Makhane ki kheer is a delicious dessert made from fox nuts (makhane), milk and sugar. Makhane ki kheer is so delicious that everyone likes this sweet and delicious dessert. Makhane ki kheer is the best dessert for Navratri fasting days or any other fast. It is very popular dessert in Navratri. Makhana kheer is very easy to make, yet the dish is very tasty. Dessert is not only attractive in appearance but it will fill your mouth with a great taste. It is very easy to make Makhana Kheer, to make this first roast the Fox Nuts in ghee and then grind them into a coarse powder, and then boil it with milk, sugar and some dry fruits. The milk is boiling until it becomes thick and creamy, saffron will enhance the taste of delicious creamy kheer.
- Preparation Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
|Makhana (Fox Nut / Lotus Seeds)||2 Cup||Milk||1 Liter|
|Sugar||75 - 100 Gram, As Per Taste||Almonds, Chopped or Sliced||8 - 10|
|Raisin||1 Tablespoon||Green Cardamom, Coarsely Grind||5 - 7|
|Ghee||1 tablespoon||Pistachio, Finely Chopped||8 - 10|
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in a pan, when the ghee has melted and become medium hot, add the makhane and fry for about 3-4 minutes till it turns light brown, while stirring continuously.
- Transfer them to a grinder and grind them to make coarse powder, it would be nice if a few pieces of makhane remain in it.
- Boil milk in a big deep vessel on high heat, when it starts boiling reduce the heat, add roasted makhana, chopped almonds, raisins and mix well. Allow milk to simmer along with makhane, almonds and raisins on low heat. Stir the milk every 2 minutes.
- Boil the milk until it thickens, while stirring occasionally. This process will take about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add sugar and green cardamom and mix well. Cook for one minute while stirring continuously, so that the sugar dissolves completely.
- Turn off the gas. Delicious Makhana Kheer is ready.
- Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour and enjoy cold delicious kheer on Navratri fast or any other fast. You can enjoy Kheer without any occasion.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Vermicelli kheervermicelli kheer or sevaiyan kheer, is a dessert, which is very tasty and famous in India, that is made on many festivals. The vermicelli kheer is not only delicious but it is also very easy to make....
Vermicelli kheerVermicelli kheer also known as Sevaiyan kheer, is a delicious dessert, which is very famous for festivals in India. Vermicelli kheer is not only easy and quick to make but it is also very delicious. a...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa or Carrot halwa is a delicious halwa, pudding or dessert that is cooked by simmering grated carrots in full fat milk. Gajar ka halwa is so delicious and popular in India and well known...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa is also known as gajarela or carrot halwa, is a delicious pudding, halwa or dessert. Delicious Gajar ka halwa is made by boiling carrots in milk. Gajar ka halwa is easy to make and so a...
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a soft and delicious dessert made from milk and bread. The dessert is so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy the taste, Malai Khoya Roll is very famous in...