How to Bake Apple Pie
Apple Pie Recipe
Apple pie is a delicious pie filled with sliced or chopped apple. Apple pie is like a cake with sliced or chopped apple stuffing. It tastes delicious like a cake. It is also a healthy dish. This delicious dish is eaten with cheddar cheese, ice cream, whipped cream.
- Preparation Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets,
apple pie Ingredients
Ingredients of apple pie
|Refined Flour (Maida)||250 Gm||Butter||250 Gm|
|Cinnamon||2 Teaspoon||Baking Powder||A Pinch|
|Almond Finely Grated||1/2 Cup||Apple Peeled and Chopped or Sliced||3|
|Vanilla Essence||2 Teaspoon||Sugar Powder||5 Tablespoon|
- Take refined flour (maida) and 125 Gm butter in a bowl and mix well. Add water and mix well and Knead dough.
- Divide the dough into two parts.
- Grease the rolling board and place a portion of the dough over it. Press it with your palm and roll it with a rolling pin, giving a round shape like a chapati. Take an apple pie mold and place the dough inside it by press the corners of the mold. So that the dough sets well in the mold.
- Take butter, cinnamon, sugar powder, raisins, almonds, eggs and vanilla essence in a bowl and mix well. Add apple in the mixture and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into the mold over the dough.
- Take another portion of the dough and give it a round shape like a chapati like before and cover the apple mixture in the mold with it. Make sure that it will cover the mold thoroughly. Press the corners of the mold so that both the dough (top and bottom) stick together.
- Transfer it to the microwave safe pot and make a cross cut in the center of the top side and bake it on medium-high heat for about 30 minutes.
- Delicious Apple Pie is ready to be served. Cut apple pie and serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious apple pie
Gobhi 65Gobhi 65 or Gobi 65 is a crispy and delicious fried snacks, made with cauliflower, yogurt and spices. 65 dishes like Chicken 65, Paneer 65, aloo 65 are very popular appetizers from South India. All 65...
Gulab JamunGulab Jamun or Gulaab Jamun is a delicious solid milk-based dessert and is popular in India and many other countries. Delicious Gulab Jamuns are made from solid milk, solid milk is milk which is by of...
Shahi PaneerShahi Paneer - is a delicious, creamy and rich Indian vegetable made from paneer, which is very much popular throughout the India. Shahi referred to royal and as the name Shahi Paneer, the dish is a a...
UttapamUttapam or Uttappa or Oothappam, is a healthy breakfast made in South India with slightly thicker DOSA BATTER, rice and urad dal batter. However, dosa is a very thin food, on the contrary, uttapam is...
Paneer PakoraPaneer Pakora is a delicious and crispy deep-fried snack made of gram flour and soft paneer and very popular in North India. Coat a thick batter of gram flour on top of the paneer chuncks and deep fry...