How To Make Delicious Lemonade
Delicious Lemonade Recipe
Lemonade is a sweet and slightly salty refreshing drink with lemon flavor. There are different recipe found around the world for making lemonade. Traditional or old-fashioned lemonade is very popular in the US, Canada and India, while carbonated lemonade is more common in the UK, Australia and Ireland. Traditional homemade lemonade is made using lemon juice, water and sugar or honey. A little salt along with sugar adds a lot of flavor to refreshing drinks. It is a refreshing drink for summer and is rich in vitamin C as the lemon is a good source of vitamin C. You can also use soda water instead of water to make this refreshing drink in a different way. It is very easy and simple to make delicious Lemonade at home with in a small time.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Drink and Beverages
- 1 Review | 2 Likes
|Lemon Juice||1/2 Cup (4 Medium or 3 Large)||Sugar Powder||1/2 Cup|
|Ice Cubes||To Cold||Water||4 Glass|
|Black Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or According To Taste|
Direction To Make
- Take 1 cup of water in a large saucepan and heat it on medium heat Add sugar to it, stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove the mixture from heat and allow the syrup to cool at room temperature.
- Transfer it to a large jug, add the remaining water to it.
- Squeeze the lemon in a cup, remove all the lemon seeds from it. Add lemon juice and black salt to the water mixture in the flask.
- Lemonade is ready. Chill the refreshing drink before serving by adding ice cubes with lemonade to a glass.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Mango ShakeMango shake or mango milkshake is a healthy, tasty and most favorite drink for the summer season in the morning breakfast, a delicious milkshake made from ripe mango, milk and sugar. The delicious is...
LemonadeThe scorching heat of the summer season is not pleasant for many people. Nimbu Pani or lemonade is a cold drink that refreshes your body from the scorching heat of summer, lemon is also a good source...
Sweet LassiMithi Lassi or Sweet Lassi, a sweet and creamy cold drink made of fresh curd in Punjabi cuisine, is a popular summer drink in North India. Mithi Lassi usually served as a cold drink after lunch or in...
Aam PannaAam Panna or Mango Panna is a cooling refresher of summer drinks in India made from unripe green mangoes. This cool refreshing and traditional drink is quite popular in the summer season when fresh at...