How To Make Delicious Paneer Pakora
Delicious Paneer Pakora Recipe
Paneer Pakora is a delicious and crispy deep-fried snack made of gram flour and soft paneer and very popular in North India. Coat a thick batter of gram flour on top of the paneer chunks and deep fry to make a crisp pakora. Here you are getting delicious paneer pakora recipe with stuffing of green chutney. You can easily make this pakora at home and enjoy it with tomato ketchup or green chutney. Serve delicious hot pakoras at your home party with pudina chutney or tomato ketchup, or hot appetizers with evening tea or coffee.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 2 Likes
paneer pakora Ingredients
|Paneer||150 Gm||Gram Flour (Besan)||3/4 Cup|
|Green Chutney||2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Cumin Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Corn Flour||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry|
Direction To Make
- Cut the paneer into pieces of about 1 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch.
- Coat all pieces of paneer with pudina chutney and sprinkle chaat masala on all the pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee or oil (as per your choice) in a pan on medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add gram flour, chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder, corn flour, cumin powder and garam masala and mix well. Sift the mixture to avoid lumps.
- Add water little by little and mix well to make a thick smooth batter. Make sure there are no lumps. Taste the batter, add more salt or spice if necessary.
- When the ghee is sufficiently hot, coat the paneer pieces with pudina chutney and dip it in the gram flour batter and coat it well.
- Pour it gently in the ghee. Pour 3 - 4 pieces in hot ghee like this. Fry the pakora till it turns golden brown.
- Take out the fried pakoras and place it on the kitchen tissue paste to absorb the excess ghee.
- Fry the remaining pakoras in a similar way.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over the pakoras and enjoy hot pakora with green chutney (pudina chutney) or tomato ketchup.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer pakora
Aloo TikkiAloo Tikki is a crispy, delicious and popular street food in India made from boiled potatoes and some Indian spices. Indian Aloo Tikki is so crunchy, tasty and delicious because a good amount of are...
French FriesPotatoes are used to make a lot of snacks, and French Fries are the most preferred snack among them. The recipe of French Fries is very simple. French fries in restaurant style can be easily made at a...
Chilli Paneer DryHot and Spicy Chilli Paneer is a delicious dish from the Indo Chinese cuisine and delightful for all the parties. Chilli Paneer is served either as a starter when it is made as a dry chilli Paneer or...
Veg Manchurian DryDry veg Manchurian a delicious Indo Chinese dish made with cabbage and served as a starter. It is made with little gravy, which is almost dry. To make it, koftas are first made with cabbage and cooked...
Sweet Corn Delicious...Sweet Corn Soup is a thick and creamy soup made with fresh corn kernels, corn cream and a bit of carrot and cabbage to enhance the flavor. White pepper powder complements the deliciousness the corn. a...