How To Make Delicious Paneer Pakora
Delicious Paneer Pakora Recipe
Paneer Pakora is a delicious and crispy deep-fried snack made of gram flour and soft paneer and very popular in North India. Coat a thick batter of gram flour on top of the paneer chunks and deep fry to make a crisp pakora. Here you are getting delicious paneer pakora recipe with stuffing of green chutney. You can easily make this pakora at home and enjoy it with tomato ketchup or green chutney. Serve delicious hot pakoras at your home party with pudina chutney or tomato ketchup, or hot appetizers with evening tea or coffee. Follow the recipe of Paneer Pakora and easily make the delicious evening snacks at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
paneer pakora Ingredients
|Paneer||150 Gm||Gram Flour (Besan)||3/4 Cup|
|Green Chutney||2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Cumin Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Corn Flour||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry|
Direction To Make
- Cut the paneer into pieces of about 1 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch.
- Coat all pieces of paneer with pudina chutney and sprinkle chaat masala on all the pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee or oil (as per your choice) in a pan on medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add gram flour, chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder, corn flour, cumin powder and garam masala and mix well. Sift the mixture to avoid lumps.
- Add water little by little and mix well to make a thick smooth batter. Make sure there are no lumps. Taste the batter, add more salt or spice if necessary.
- When the ghee is sufficiently hot, coat the paneer pieces with pudina chutney and dip it in the gram flour batter and coat it well.
- Pour it gently in the ghee. Pour 3 - 4 pieces in hot ghee like this. Fry the pakora till it turns golden brown.
- Take out the fried pakoras and place it on the kitchen tissue paste to absorb the excess ghee.
- Fry the remaining pakoras in a similar way.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over the pakoras and enjoy hot pakora with green chutney (pudina chutney) or tomato ketchup.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 1.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer pakora
Dahi Bhalla (Dahi Vada)Dahi Bhalla or Dahi Vada is a soft, spongy and delicious street food of India especially in North India. This dish does not require much introduction apart from its name due to its popularity in Dahi...
Mango SalsaMango Salsa is a delicious Mexican dish, people also eat it as a salad. Mango Salsa is not only delicious but a very popular Mexican dish. Mexicans love the dish so much that during the mango season,...
Paneer TikkaPaneer tikka is very famous and most demanding starter in restaurants made of paneer. There are many types of paneer tikkas that have different tastes and cooking methods. The most common and method a...
Pav BhajiPav Bhaji is a tasty popular street food that you can make easily at home. To make delicious spicy bhaji, different vegetables are cooked in butter with different spices such as cumin, coriander, pav...
Creamy Tomato SoupTomato soup is a delicious starter or appetizer that is very popular all over India. Most people like to order soup as a starter before ordering for their main meal in the restaurant. you can find in...