How To Make Delicious Paneer Pakora
Delicious Paneer Pakora Recipe
Paneer Pakora is a delicious and crispy deep-fried snack made of gram flour and soft paneer and very popular in North India. Coat a thick batter of gram flour on top of the paneer chunks and deep fry to make a crisp pakora. Here you are getting delicious paneer pakora recipe with stuffing of green chutney. You can easily make this pakora at home and enjoy it with tomato ketchup or green chutney. Serve delicious hot pakoras at your home party with pudina chutney or tomato ketchup, or hot appetizers with evening tea or coffee. Follow the recipe of Paneer Pakora and easily make the delicious evening snacks at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
paneer pakora Ingredients
|Paneer||150 Gm||Gram Flour (Besan)||3/4 Cup|
|Green Chutney||2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Cumin Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Corn Flour||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry|
Direction To Make
- Cut the paneer into pieces of about 1 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch.
- Coat all pieces of paneer with pudina chutney and sprinkle chaat masala on all the pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee or oil (as per your choice) in a pan on medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add gram flour, chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder, corn flour, cumin powder and garam masala and mix well. Sift the mixture to avoid lumps.
- Add water little by little and mix well to make a thick smooth batter. Make sure there are no lumps. Taste the batter, add more salt or spice if necessary.
- When the ghee is sufficiently hot, coat the paneer pieces with pudina chutney and dip it in the gram flour batter and coat it well.
- Pour it gently in the ghee. Pour 3 - 4 pieces in hot ghee like this. Fry the pakora till it turns golden brown.
- Take out the fried pakoras and place it on the kitchen tissue paste to absorb the excess ghee.
- Fry the remaining pakoras in a similar way.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over the pakoras and enjoy hot pakora with green chutney (pudina chutney) or tomato ketchup.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer pakora
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...
Aloo TikkiAloo Tikki is a delicious street food which is a spicy, crispy and very popular in India. It is made by fried the boiled potatoes with Indian spices. Indian Street Food Aloo Tikki is so crisp and of a...
Paneer TikkaPaneer tikka is the most common and delicious starter in restaurants, parties and functions. There are many different ways to cook Paneer Tikka, a delicious starter. The authentic method of making a a...
Chilli Paneer DryHot and Spicy Chilli Paneer is a delicious dish from the Indo Chinese cuisine and delightful for all the parties. Chilli Paneer is served either as a starter when it is made as a dry chilli Paneer or...
White Sauce PastaPasta with silky smooth and aromatic sauce made from milk, butter and refined flour (maida) guarantees that white sauce pasta gives you the best taste. White sauce pasta is also very easy to make at a...