How To Make Paneer Pakora
Paneer Pakora Recipe
Paneer Pakora is a delicious and crispy deep-fried snack made of gram flour and soft paneer and very popular in North India. Coat a thick batter of gram flour on top of the paneer chunks and deep fry to make a crisp pakora. Here you are getting delicious paneer pakora recipe with stuffing of green chutney. You can easily make this pakora at home and enjoy it with tomato ketchup or green chutney. Serve delicious hot pakoras at your home party with pudina chutney or tomato ketchup, or hot appetizers with evening tea or coffee.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 2 Likes
paneer pakora Ingredients
Ingredients of paneer pakora
MyDelicious Recipes-Paneer Pakora
|Paneer||150 Gm||Gram Flour (Besan)||3/4 Cup|
|Green Chutney||2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Cumin Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Corn Flour||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry|
Direction To Make
- Cut the paneer into pieces of about 1 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch.
- Coat all pieces of paneer with pudina chutney and sprinkle chaat masala on all the pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee or oil (as per your choice) in a pan on medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add gram flour, chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder, corn flour, cumin powder and garam masala and mix well. Sift the mixture to avoid lumps.
- Add water little by little and mix well to make a thick smooth batter. Make sure there are no lumps. Taste the batter, add more salt or spice if necessary.
- When the ghee is sufficiently hot, coat the paneer pieces with pudina chutney and dip it in the gram flour batter and coat it well.
- Pour it gently in the ghee. Pour 3 - 4 pieces in hot ghee like this. Fry the pakora till it turns golden brown.
- Take out the fried pakoras and place it on the kitchen tissue paste to absorb the excess ghee.
- Fry the remaining pakoras in a similar way.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over the pakoras and enjoy hot pakora with green chutney (pudina chutney) or tomato ketchup.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer pakora
Matar KulchaMatar Kulche or Chole Kulche is a delicious and most popular street food, it is so tasty that everyone in India likes it, especially in North India. It is a perfect combination of matar and kulcha. In...
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is a delicious street food, which is very popular in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious varieties of sweet, sour and spicy chaat in Indian street food, which have...
Coconut ChutneyIt is very easy to make South Indian delicious coconut chutney at home for dosa, idli or other South Indian dish. All you have to do is grind fresh coconut with chili, ginger, curd and gram lentils By...
Rava DosaRava Dosa is a thin and crispy dosa made of rice flour and rava, one of the easiest, delicious and healthy dosa to cook at home. Unlike other rice dosa, the delicious Rava Dosa does not require the to...
Rava IdliRava Idli is a delicious steamed cake made using rava or semolina along with curd and spices and some leavening agent. Delicious rava idli is eaten with coconut chutney for breakfast. Traditionally in...