How To Make White Sauce Pasta
White Sauce Pasta Recipe
With silky smooth and aromatic chutney made from milk, butter and refined flour, it is guaranteed that white sauce pasta gives you the best taste. Like other pasta, white sauce pasta is also very easy to make at home and only takes about 15 minutes. Make a little spicy and fragrant fresh white sauce, fry the vegetables, boil pasta and mix them all. The entire cooking process is explained in this easy white sauce pasta detail recipe.
White Sauce Pasta is a classic Italian dish, also known as Alfredo Pasta, that is loved by many. This is a rich, creamy, and delicious dish that's perfect for a cozy night or for serving guests.
To make white sauce pasta, pasta is first boiled till it becomes soft. Meanwhile, butter and flour are cooked together to make a creamy white sauce. Slowly add milk to this mixture to make a creamy, smooth and thick sauce. The sauce is then flavored with garlic, herbs and grated mozzarella cheese.
The boiled pasta is then added to the sauce and mix well until evenly coated. The result is a delicious, creamy pasta dish that's perfect for serving guest for any occasion.
White Sauce Pasta can be customized with a variety of ingredients such as chicken, mushrooms, broccoli or shrimp. It is a versatile dish that can be made vegetarian or non-vegetarian depending on your preference.
Overall, White Sauce Pasta is a delicious and comforting dish that's perfect for those who love creamy and delicious pasta dishes. It is a delicious dish which is not only easy to make but can also be made according to your taste by adding vegetables, chicken or seafood to it.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
white sauce pasta Ingredients
|Pasta||3/4 Cup||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon for Boil + 1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Water||As Required||Finely Chopped Carrot||1/4 Cup|
|Finely Chopped Green Capsicum||1/4 Cup||Finely Chopped Red Capsicum||1/4 Cup|
|Finely Chopped Broccoli||1/4 Cup||Ghee or Oil||1 Tablespoon|
For White Sauce
|Butter||2 Tablespoon||Refined Flour (Maida)||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Finely Chopped Garlic||1 Teaspoon||Milk||250 ml|
|Dried Oregano or Pizza Seasonings||1/4 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Flakes||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Black Pepper Powder||A Pinch||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Grated Mozzarella Cheese||4 - 5 Tablespoon|
Direction To Make
- Pour 4-5 cups of water in a deep large pan over medium heat. When the water starts boiling, add raw pasta and 1/2 teaspoon salt to it. Add 1/4 teaspoon of ghee or oil to it, this will help avoid pasta sticking.
- Boil the raw pasta on medium heat until soft. When the pasta has become soft, remove all the pasta water using a strainer. Wash boiled pasta under running tap water and transfer the pasta to a bowl and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in a thick base pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add finely chopped vegetables (carrots, green capsicum, red capsicum and broccoli) and salt. Stir and cook until all the vegetables becomes soft. Stir occasionally. It will take about 4-5 minutes to fry the vegetables. Turn off the flame and transfer the vegetables to a plate.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in the pan over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and fry it for about 30 seconds while stirring continuously.
- Add refined flour (maida) to it. Cook it for one minute while stirring continuously. Add milk to it and mix well so that there are no lumps in it.
- Reduce the heat and cook it while stirring continuously for about 4 - 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Add dried oregano or pizza seasonings, red chilli flakes, black paper powder, chaat masala and salt to it and mix well.
- Now add fried vegetables and boiled pasta to it and mix well. turn off the heat.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese to it and mix well. White sauce pasta is ready to be served. Serve hot and enjoy delicious white sauce pasta.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious white sauce pasta
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is a delicious and spicy deep-fried puri-shaped snack consisting of moong dal, urad dal and some aromatic spices. There are many other varieties of kachori like mawa kachori, dry raj of...
Delicious Poha RecipePoha is a well known dish in India, in English poha is known as beaten or flattened rice. You can find flat dried rice flakes in the market easily in the name of poha. Poha is a tasty and quick made a...
Bread PakoraBread pakoda, made from bread with spiced potato stuffing, is a popular snack in India for rainy and cool & cozy winter evenings with tea. Bread Pakora is a gram flour (besan) coated bread with potato...
Bread RollBread roll is a delicious and popular snack in India, the delicious snack is easy to make at home, if you already boil potatoes you can prepare the delicious snack in about 25 minutes. The process of...
Bread PizzaBread pizza is a delicious variation of pizza that can be made quickly on a griddle or pan. In this recipe, bread is used as a base to make delicious snack along with cheese and veggie topping. Bread...