How To Make White Sauce Pasta
White Sauce Pasta Recipe
With silky smooth and aromatic chutney made from milk, butter and refined flour, it is guaranteed that white sauce pasta gives you the best taste. Like other pasta, white sauce pasta is also very easy to make at home and only takes about 15 minutes. Make a little spicy and fragrant fresh white sauce, fry the vegetables, boil pasta and mix them all. The entire cooking process is explained in this easy white sauce pasta detail recipe.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 1 Like
white sauce pasta Ingredients
Ingredients of white sauce pasta
MyDelicious Recipes-White Sauce Pasta
|Pasta||3/4 Cup||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon for Boil + 1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Water||As Required||Finely Chopped Carrot||1/4 Cup|
|Finely Chopped Green Capsicum||1/4 Cup||Finely Chopped Red Capsicum||1/4 Cup|
|Finely Chopped Broccoli||1/4 Cup||Ghee or Oil||1 Tablespoon|
For White Sauce
|Butter||2 Tablespoon||Refined Flour (Maida)||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Finely Chopped Garlic||1 Teaspoon||Milk||250 ml|
|Dried Oregano or Pizza Seasonings||1/4 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Flakes||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Black Pepper Powder||A Pinch||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Grated Mozzarella Cheese||4 - 5 Tablespoon|
Direction To Make
- Pour 4-5 cups of water in a deep large pan over medium heat. When the water starts boiling, add raw pasta and 1/2 teaspoon salt to it. Add 1/4 teaspoon of ghee or oil to it, this will help avoid pasta sticking.
- Boil the raw pasta on medium heat until soft. When the pasta has become soft, remove all the pasta water using a strainer. Wash boiled pasta under running tap water and transfer the pasta to a bowl and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in a thick base pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add finely chopped vegetables (carrots, green capsicum, red capsicum and broccoli) and salt. Stir and cook until all the vegetables becomes soft. Stir occasionally. It will take about 4-5 minutes to fry the vegetables. Turn off the flame and transfer the vegetables to a plate.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in the pan over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and fry it for about 30 seconds while stirring continuously.
- Add refined flour (maida) to it. Cook it for one minute while stirring continuously. Add milk to it and mix well so that there are no lumps in it.
- Reduce the heat and cook it while stirring continuously for about 4 - 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Add dried oregano or pizza seasonings, red chilli flakes, black paper powder, chaat masala and salt to it and mix well.
- Now add fried vegetables and boiled pasta to it and mix well. turn off the heat.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese to it and mix well. White sauce pasta is ready to be served. Serve hot and enjoy delicious white sauce pasta.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious white sauce pasta
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. This snack "Paneer Cutlets" are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. is...
Paneer Kathi RollPaneer Kathi Roll, also known as Paneer Frankie, is a healthy and yummy snack that can be made easily and is very popular in India. Recipe of paneer Kathi Roll or paneer frankie is very easy. To make...
Paneer Manchurian DryPaneer Manchurian is one of the finest and most delicious Indo Chinese dish which is a spicy Manchurian with almost dry gravy and is made from soft paneer. This Indo Chinese Paneer Manchurian is a and...
Coconut ChutneyIt is very easy to make South Indian coconut chutney at home for dosa and idli. All you have to do is grind fresh coconut with chilli, ginger and curd and add mustard seeds for tempering. By following...
Cheese Potato BallsCheese Potato Balls are a delicious ball-shaped snack made with potatoes, capsicum, cheese, bread crumbs and spices. You will surely fall in love with these delicious snack “Cheese Potato Balls”, are...