Vegetarian Hot Dog
Vegetarian Hot Dog
A vegetarian hot dog is a hot dog made from pure vegetarian products and does not use any type of meat. Hot dog stuffing is usually made with soy chunks, onions, peas, potatoes, cheese, or some other vegetables. The Indian style vegetarian hot dog is a delicious snack with spicy vegetarian stuffing. To make delicious vegetarian hot dogs, sausages are made from vegetables for stuffing and filled into partial slit buns. We are sharing delicious vegetarian hot dog recipe with soy filling, by following this recipe you can easily make delicious vegetarian hot dog at your home.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
|Cooking Oil||1 1/2 Tablespoon||Ginger, Chopped||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic, Chopped||1 Teaspoon||Onion, Sliced||2 Medium|
|Tomatoes, Chooped||2 Medium||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Degi Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon||Kashmiri Dry Red Chilli, Soaked||8 - 10|
|Water||As Needed||Tomato Ketchup||3 Tablespoon|
Hot Dog Stuffing
|Oil||2 Tablespoon||Ginger, Chopped||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic, Chopped||1 Teaspoon||Capsicum, Chopped||1/2 Cup|
|Soya Chunks, Powder||1/4 Cup||Soya Chunks, Minced||1 1/2 Cup|
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese), Grated||1/2 Cup||Hot Dog Sauce||1/2 Cup|
|Coriander Leaves||2 Tablespoon|
Assembling Hot Dog
|Hot Dog Buns||4||Veg Mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot Dog Sauce||1 Tablespoon||Butter||2 Teaspoon|
|Cheese, Grated||1/4 Cup|
Hot Dog Sauce
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil in a pan over medium heat. When it gets hot, add chopped ginger, garlic, chopped onion and fry it till it becomes light brown while stirring continuously.
- Add tomatoes and fry till well cooked or it becomes soft, stirring continuously.
- Add salt, red chili powder and vinegar and mix well. Cook it until the vinegar smell is gone.
- Add sugar and mix well. Add soaked Kashmiri dry red chillies, 3/4 cup of water, tomato ketchup and mix well. Cover the pan and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the gas and transfer this mixture to the grinder and grind it into a thick sauce. Hot dog sauce is ready, set it aside for further use.
- Grind some soy chunks in a grinder and make powder from it. The powder should be about 1/4 cup.
- Soak some soy chunks in warm water for about 15 minutes. Squeeze out all the water from it and make their mince.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of ghee in a pan on medium heat, when it gets hot, add ginger, garlic, chopped capsicum and cook it till the capsicum is cooked well.
- Add soya powder to it and mix well. frying until fragrant, while stirring continuously.
- Add soya mince and mix well and fry well while stirring continuously.
- Add grated paneer, fry while stirring. Add 1/2 cup hot dog sauce (prepared above) and mix well. While frying, mix and mash everything in it. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Turn off the gas. The stuffing is ready, you can use stuffing as it is or you can make sausage to fill it in hot dogs.
- If you like using stuffing as it is, then add some butter and fry it for some more time.
- Take a portion of the stuffing and make a sausage-like roll.
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a flat bottom pan or on griddle over medium heat. When it melts, add sausages to fry it. Fry the sausages till it turns golden brown from all sides.
Assembling Hot Dog
- Partially slit the hot dog buns to fill the stuffing. Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise in slit bun.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of hot dog sauce inside the slit bun.
- Put some butter on a flat bottom pan or griddle. When it melts, keep the hot dog buns to fry. Fry the buns from both sides for one minute.
- Add some chopped onions to the buns slit. Stuff the fried sausage in it. Top it with some hot dog sauce. Garnish it with grated cheese, and coriander leaves.
- Hot dog is ready to eat. Eat and enjoy delicious hot dogs.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...