How to Make Veg Fried Rice
Veg Fried Rice Recipe
Veg fried rice - is a popular Chinese dish that is liked by all and is very easy to make at home. You can find different flavors of fried rice at different places. In many places you will get slightly flavored rice or in some places you will find spicy rice. This spicy flavor comes from red chilli powder or chilli sauce. Here we are sharing the delicious fried rice recipe.
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
|Rice||3/4 Cup||Ghee Or Oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic finely chopped||2 Teaspoon||Ginger Finely sliced||2 Teaspoon|
|Green Chilli Finely Chopped||2||Onion finely chopped||1/3 Cup|
|Salt||Acc. To Taste||Black pepper||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Soy Sauce||1 Tablespoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||Acc. To Taste||Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Beans Chopped||1/2 Cup||Carrot Finely Chopped||1/2 Cup|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||1/2 Cup||Cabbage Finely Chopped||1/2 Cup|
|Green Onion (White Chunks) Finely Chopped||1/2 Cup|
- First, to cook rice take about 3/4 cup of raw rice and cook it, you will get about 3 cups of cooked rice. It will be used to make fried rice.
- Meanwhile the rice is cooking, you can chop the vegetables and get ready to make fried rice.
- When the rice is cooked let them cool down.
- Fried Rice
- Heat the ghee or oil in a pan on medium heat.
- When the ghee is hot, add ginger garlic and fry for a minute. Add onion and fry it till it becomes light brown.
- Add all the chopped vegetables (beans, carrots, capsicum, cabbage), Green chilli and green onions (white chunks) to it and fry it for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- Add cooked rice to it and stir continuously. Add salt, pepper powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and chaat masala and mix well.
- Add soy sauce to the last and mix well. Turn off the heat. Fried rice is ready to be served.
- You can use soy chunks, mushrooms or some different vegetables of your choice for a slightly different flavor.
- Chili sauce can also be used instead of red chili powder which will give you a different taste.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...