Vanilla Sponge Cake Without Egg
Recipe of Vanilla Sponge Cake Without Egg
The cake is known for its soft and spongy texture, baking cake is an art and if the cake is spongy the taste will double. Eggs are generally used to make cakes soft and spongy, making it impossible to make cakes with eggs for those who follow a pure vegetarian diet. Today we are sharing an easy recipe of soft and spongy vanilla cake and that too without eggs. People who like to eat spongy cakes without eggs can make delicious, soft and spongy cakes without eggs at your home. Soft and spongy vanilla cake is made with refined flour, sugar, butter baking soda, baking powder and condensed milk. Follow the detailed recipe of Vanilla Sponge Cake and make the most delicious Vanilla Sponge Cake without any egg and oven.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 40 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 38 Likes
vanilla sponge cake without egg Ingredients
|Salt||1 Cup, To Maintain Heat in Vessel||Butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Oil||3 Tablespoon||Sugar Powder||1/3 Cup|
|Condensed Milk or Milkmade||3/4 Cup / 250 Gram||Milk||1 Cup / 250 ML|
|Vinegar||1 1/2 Teaspoon||Vanilla Essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Refined Flour / Maida||1 1/2 Cup||Baking Soda||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
Direction To Make
Making Cake Batter
- Take a big deep vessel, add salt to it and spread it evenly. Place a stand in the center of the vessel. Cover it and heat it for about 10 - 15 minutes on a medium flame.
- Meanwhile we make batter for cake.
- Put butter, oil and sugar powder in a large bowl and mix well using a wire whisk.
- Add condensed milk and whisk well using wire whisk. Keep aside.
- Take 250 ml milk. The milk should be at room temperature. Mix vinegar and vanilla essence in milk and keep aside.
- Sieve refined flour, baking soda and baking powder in another bowl using a sieve and mix well.
- Gradually add refined flour and milk to the condensed milk mixture and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Take a cake tin and place a butter paper in it or you can grease it with butter and sprinkle some refined flour if you don't have butter paper.
- Add the prepared batter to it, make sure the batter is less than half the height of the cake tin.
- Tap the cake tin 2-3 times to set the batter in it. Now the cake is ready to bake and the vessel is also very hot.
- Open the lid of the vessel and place the cake tin on the stand inside the vessel.
- Cover the vessel again with the lid and bake the cake on a medium flame for 35 - 40 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, check the cake by putting a toothpick or a clean knife, if the batter does not stick on it i.e. the cake is ready, otherwise bake the cake for some more time.
- Turn off the gas. Take out the cake tin from the vessel and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, take the cake out of the tin and enjoy the delicious soft and spongy cake.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
It is spectacularPawan Batra
Delicious vanilla sponge cake without egg
Eggless Marble CakeA marble cake is a mixture of two flavors such as vanilla, strawberry, chocolate or coffee and the batter is split into two, one batter is lightened and the other is darkened. The cake is designed as...
Eggless Marble CakeA marble cake is a cake designed like marble and has the appearance of a stripes or spotted like a marble that is obtained from a mixture of dark and light batter. Two different batter is used to make...
Butter CakeButter cake is an ultimate delicious and all-time favorite cake made with butter as the main ingredient. In addition to butter, sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla essence and leavening agents such as baking...
Cup CakeThe cup cake does not require any introduction. Cup cake are the most favorite and delicious cake worldwide. An attractive and delicious cupcake, baked in either a small aluminum or thin paper cup is...
Eggless Marble CakeMarble cake is made by mixing two batters, one is light in color and the other is dark. Dark colored batter is used to make streaks or spots to make the cake design look like marble. We are going to a...