Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla ice cream is the most versatile flavour of ice cream and one of the most delicious ice cream. This easy vanilla ice cream recipe can be easily made at home. Ice cream may seem difficult to prepare at home, but it is absolutely easy to prepare at home with readily available ingredients such as milk, corn flour, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
|Milk||5 Cup||Sugar||1 Cup|
|Corn Flour||2 Tablespoon||Fresh Cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla Essence||2 Teaspoon|
- Take 4-1/2 cups milk in a deep non-stick pan.
- Heat the milk over medium heat, allow the milk to boil for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take 1/2 cup milk and cornflour in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add this cornflour-milk mixture and sugar to the boiled milk, mix well and boil again on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Cool it completely at room temperature.
- Once the boiled milk cools down, add fresh cream and vanilla essence to the milk and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a container. Cover it and freeze for 5-6 hours or semi-set.
- Take out the mixture and put it in the mixer and blend until smooth. Transfer the mixture again to the same container. Cover and freeze for 10-12 hours or until set.
- Vanilla ice cream is ready.
Add chocolate syrup to make the ice cream more delicious and tasty.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Vermicelli kheervermicelli kheer or sevaiyan kheer, is a dessert, which is very tasty and famous in India, that is made on many festivals. The vermicelli kheer is not only delicious but it is also very easy to make....
Vermicelli kheerVermicelli kheer also known as Sevaiyan kheer, is a delicious dessert, which is very famous for festivals in India. Vermicelli kheer is not only easy and quick to make but it is also very delicious. a...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa or Carrot halwa is a delicious halwa, pudding or dessert that is cooked by simmering grated carrots in full fat milk. Gajar ka halwa is so delicious and popular in India and well known...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa is also known as gajarela or carrot halwa, is a delicious pudding, halwa or dessert. Delicious Gajar ka halwa is made by boiling carrots in milk. Gajar ka halwa is easy to make and so a...
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a soft and delicious dessert made from milk and bread. The dessert is so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy the taste, Malai Khoya Roll is very famous in...