Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla ice cream is the most versatile flavour of ice cream and one of the most delicious ice cream. This easy vanilla ice cream recipe can be easily made at home. Ice cream may seem difficult to prepare at home, but it is absolutely easy to prepare at home with readily available ingredients such as milk, corn flour, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
vanilla ice cream Ingredients
Ingredients of vanilla ice cream
|Milk||5 Cup||Sugar||1 Cup|
|Corn Flour||2 Tablespoon||Fresh Cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla Essence||2 Teaspoon|
- Take 4-1/2 cups milk in a deep non-stick pan.
- Heat the milk over medium heat, allow the milk to boil for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take 1/2 cup milk and cornflour in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add this cornflour-milk mixture and sugar to the boiled milk, mix well and boil again on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Cool it completely at room temperature.
- Once the boiled milk cools down, add fresh cream and vanilla essence to the milk and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a container. Cover it and freeze for 5-6 hours or semi-set.
- Take out the mixture and put it in the mixer and blend until smooth. Transfer the mixture again to the same container. Cover and freeze for 10-12 hours or until set.
- Vanilla ice cream is ready.
Add chocolate syrup to make the ice cream more delicious and tasty.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious vanilla ice cream
Shahi TukdaShahi Tukda or shahi tukra is a delicious soft creamy dessert made with bread, milk, sugar, ghee and nuts. Shahi tukda is a royal dessert and is very popular in India, this delicious dessert during is...
Ras MalaiRasmalai is an Indian classic delicious dessert made with milk chena, dipped in thick fragrant saffron milk or rabri. It is a delicious dessert which is very popular all over India and everybody likes...
Besan Ke LadduBesan ke laddu is a popular dessert in India which are very delicious sweet balls made from gram flour (besan), ghee, sugar and cardamom. Laddu is a ball shaped dessert that is made during many and in...
Suji Ka HalwaSuji (semolina) Halwa is a very popular sweetdish throughout India and is also made as a Prasad (offered to God) on many religious occasions. After the god's Prayer, suji ka halwa is served as the of...
Homemade Vanilla Ice...Vanilla is the most preferred flavor for ice cream, it is a time to enjoy cool and delicious ice cream, which also outperforms the scorching heat. Ice cream is the most demanding dessert and if it is...