How To Make Vanilla Ice Cream
Recipe of Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla ice cream is the most versatile flavor of ice cream and one of the most delicious ice cream. This easy vanilla ice cream recipe can be easily made at home. Ice cream may seem difficult to prepare at home, but it is absolutely easy to prepare at home with readily available ingredients such as milk, corn flour, sugar and vanilla essence.
Ice cream is the most favorite frozen dessert in the summer season. Everyone likes to eat different flavors of ice cream. Vanilla is the most sought after flavor of ice cream. You can serve the ice cream in dish to eat with a spoon, or in an edible wafer cone to lick. Follow the recipe of Vanilla Ice Cream and make delicious ice cream at your home and enjoy it with your family and guest.
Vanilla ice cream is a delicious and popular dessert that has been enjoyed for generations. It is a simple yet delicious recipe made with milk, cream, sugar and vanilla extract. These ingredients are simmered together until thick and creamy. Then freeze in refrigerator for at least 6 - 8 hours
To make vanilla ice cream, milk and cream are simmered on low heat in a pot on low heat but not boiling. Then add sugar and mix well till it dissolves. Vanilla extract is also added to give the ice cream its signature flavor. The mixture is then freeze in the refrigerator for 6 - 8 hours or overnight.
Finally, easy to make vanilla ice cream is a classic and delicious ice cream dessert that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Its simple and creamy texture makes it a favorite of people of all ages.
- Preparation Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
vanilla ice cream Ingredients
Direction To Make
- Take 4-1/2 cups milk in a deep non-stick pan.
- Heat the milk over medium heat, allow the milk to boil for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take 1/2 cup milk and corn flour in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add this corn flour-milk mixture and sugar to the boiled milk, mix well and boil again on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Cool it completely at room temperature.
- Once the boiled milk cools down, add fresh cream and vanilla essence to the milk and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a container. Cover it and freeze for 5-6 hours or semi-set.
- Take out the mixture and put it in the mixer and blend until smooth. Transfer the mixture again to the same container. Cover and freeze for 10-12 hours or until set.
- Vanilla ice cream is ready.
- Serve in a bowl and toppings with rose syrup and cherry.
Add chocolate syrup to make the ice cream more delicious and tasty.
Get the video recipe of Vanilla Ice Cream : Click Here.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious vanilla ice cream
Mawa ModakMawa modak or khoya modak is a traditional dessert made with solid milk. It is a delicious solid-milk based dessert that is usually made during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi and is offered to Lord...
Boondi Ke LadooBoondi ke ladoos are delicious and most popular dessert in India for many special occasions like festivals, weddings or pujas at the home. Boondi are very small balls which are fried drops of besan is...
Moong Dal HalwaMoong Dal Halwa is a delicious dessert that is eaten during the winter season in North India, as it is a rich dessert and is believed that it keep your body warm and protect it from the effects of The...
Vanilla Ice CreamVanilla is the most favorite flavor of ice cream or we can say vanilla ice cream is the king of ice cream. Easy recipe for making vanilla ice cream at home. Making ice cream at home may seem but ice a...
Mango Mastani IceCreamMango Mastani is a perfect combination of delicious mango milkshake and ice cream that satisfies you as a dessert. Your mind will be blown away by knowing how simple and easy a recipe is to make this...