How to Make Sweet Potato Sandwich
Recipe of Sweet Potato Sandwich
Sweet potato is a starchy root sweet vegetable, which is grown worldwide. Sweet potato is delicious, healthy and rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber. Here is the recipe of sweet potato sandwich, which is an easy and delicious snack.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 2 Likes
sweet potato sandwich Ingredients
Ingredients of sweet potato sandwich
MyDelicious Recipes-Sweet Potato Sandwich
|Bread||4 Slice||Sweet Potato||1 Medium (approx 150 Gm.)|
|Salt||A Pinch (As Per Taste)||Red Chilli Powder||A Pinch (As Per Taste)|
|Black Salt||A Pinch||Chaat Masala||1/4 Teaspoon (As Per Taste)|
|Schezwan Chutney||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Melt Butter||2 Tablespoon|
Direction To Make
- Roast the sweet potato in the microwave for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Take the sweet potato out of the microwave and cool it to room temperature. Peel it when it is cold.
- Mash the sweet potato, add salt, red chilli, chaat masala and shezwan chutney and mix well.
- Take 2 bread slices and fill the sweet potato mixture. Repeat for another 2 bread slices.
- Put 1/2 tablespoon ghee on both sides of the toaster.
- Set these 2 sets of bread slices with the sweet potato filled mixture in the electric toaster.
- Fry it in the toaster for about 15 minutes or until the bread turns golden brown.
- Healthy and delicious Sandwiches are ready to serve. Enjoy these healthy and delicious sweet potato sandwich with tomato sauce.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious sweet pota sandwich
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is a delicious and spicy deep-fried puri-shaped snack consisting of moong dal, urad dal and some aromatic spices. There are many other varieties of kachori like mawa kachori, dry raj of...
Bread PakoraBread pakoda, made from bread with spiced potato stuffing, is a popular snack in India for rainy and cool & cozy winter evenings with tea. Bread Pakora is a gram flour (besan) coated bread with potato...
Masala Dosa With BatterMasala Dosa is a thin crispy South Indian spicy and healthy dish made with rice and lentil batter, which is now a favorite dish across India. Delicious Masala Dosa is filled with aromatic stuffing of...
Pav BhajiPav Bhaji is a tasty popular street food that you can make easily at home. To make delicious spicy bhaji, different vegetables are cooked in butter with different spices such as cumin, coriander, pav...
Suji DhoklaSuji Dhokla or Rava Dhokla is a very soft and fluffy, steamed salty cake made from suji (rava or semolina) topped with white sesame seeds, coconut and coriander leaves. Fruit salt (ENO) is used to the...