How to Make Sweet Potato Sandwich
Recipe of Sweet Potato Sandwich
Sweet potato is a starchy root sweet vegetable, which is grown worldwide. Sweet potato is delicious, healthy and rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber. Usually sandwiches are made with boiled potatoes, but for a change, we have made sandwich with sweet potato. This sweet potato sandwich is surprisingly delicious. This sweet potato sandwich is very easy to make. To make this delicious sandwich, sweet potato is first boiled, then mashed and mixed with spices, this stuffing is stuffed into the bread and the stuffed bread is roasted to make a delicious sandwich. Instead of boiling the sweet potato, you can roast it in the microwave. Roasted sweet potatoes make sandwiches even more delicious. Here is the recipe of sweet potato sandwich, which is an easy and delicious snack. Follow the recipe of Sweet Potato Sandwich and make delicious sandwiches at your home.
Sweet Potato Sandwich is a delicious and nutritious sandwich made with roasted or boiled mashed sweet potatoes for the stuffing. Sweet potatoes add a unique flavor, sweetness and creaminess to the sandwich. Spices add flavor to the stuffing of sweet potato sandwiches. It can be made from any type of bread, such as whole wheat or multigrain. This vegetarian sandwich offers a balance of flavor and health, serving up a satisfying and nutritious meal. Sweet potato sandwiches are a popular choice for those looking for a delicious and healthy sandwich.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
sweet potato sandwich Ingredients
|Bread||4 Slice||Sweet Potato||1 Medium (approx 150 Gm.)|
|Salt||A Pinch (As Per Taste)||Red Chilli Powder||A Pinch (As Per Taste)|
|Black Salt||A Pinch||Chaat Masala||1/4 Teaspoon (As Per Taste)|
|Schezwan Chutney||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Melt Butter||2 Tablespoon|
Direction To Make
- Roast the sweet potato in the microwave for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Take the sweet potato out of the microwave and cool it to room temperature. Peel it when it is cold.
- Mash the sweet potato, add salt, black salt, red chilli, chaat masala and shezwan chutney and mix well.
- Take 2 bread slices and fill the sweet potato mixture. Repeat for another 2 bread slices.
- Put 1/2 tablespoon ghee on both sides of the toaster.
- Set these 2 sets of bread slices with the sweet potato filled mixture in the electric toaster. You can also use a gas toaster.
- Fry it in the toaster for about 15 minutes or until the bread turns golden brown. There will be difference in time when cooking in gas toaster, cook it on low flame till it turns golden brown, keep checking in between.
- Healthy and delicious Sandwiches are ready to serve. Enjoy these healthy and delicious sweet potato sandwich with tomato sauce.
To read the recipe in Hindi: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 1.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious sweet pota sandwich
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...
Crispy Veg NuggetsCrispy Veg Nuggets is a delicious vegetarian nuggets made with vegetable mixes with potatoes coated with breadcrumbs or crushed poha and deep-fried until crispy. Nuggets are mainly known as Chicken is...
Chilli Paneer DryHot and Spicy Chilli Paneer is a delicious dish from the Indo Chinese cuisine and delightful for all the parties. Chilli Paneer is served either as a starter when it is made as a dry chilli Paneer or...
Paneer Manchurian DryPaneer Manchurian is a spicy Manchurian made from paneer (cottage cheese), capsicum, onions and variety of sauces and spices is the most delicious and best Indo Chinese dish. It is one of the most as...
Chole BhatureChole Bhature is the most favorite food of North India.Bhature: A classic puffed Indian bread made of maida. Bhatura is a fluffy deep-fried bread made from a leavened dough of maida, yeast, and served...