How To Make Sweet Lassi
Sweet Lassi Recipe
Mithi Lassi or Sweet Lassi, a sweet and creamy cold drink made of fresh curd in Punjabi cuisine, is a popular summer drink in North India. Mithi Lassi usually served as a cold drink after lunch or in the afternoon in hot summer weather. Many varieties of Lassi flavor are available, such as rose, strawberry, mango etc., but plain sweet and salty are the most popular. We are sharing plain sweet lassi recipe, for this we need only fresh curd, sugar, water and green cardamom for good taste.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Drink and Beverages
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
sweet lassi Ingredients
|Curd||2 Cups||Sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Green Cardamom Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Chocolate Powder||To Garnish|
|Finely Chopped Mixed nuts||To Garnish||Water||1/2 Cup|
Direction To Make
- Take a deep large vessel.
- Add fresh curd, sugar and green cardamom powder.
- Using a hand blender or wire whisk, beat the curd until smooth. There should be no lumps.
- Add water and beat again until the lassi becomes smooth and a fine frothy layer on the top is visible. Avoid excess water as the thick consistency of sweet lassi gives more flavor than the thin consistency of lassi.
- Pour lassi into a glasses and garnish with finely chopped mixed nuts. Sprinkle some chocolate powder and enjoy the drink in summer season.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious sweet lassi
Mango ShakeMango shake or mango milkshake is a healthy, tasty and most favorite drink for the summer season in the morning breakfast, a delicious milkshake made from ripe mango, milk and sugar. The delicious is...
Butter CoffeeButter Coffee is also known as Bulletproof Coffee is a healthy and delicious drink made with unsalted butter, coconut oil and water that gives energy to your body with a flavor throughout the day. It...
Falsa SharbatPhalsa or Falsa is a small size of about blueberry delicious sweet and sour fruit that is available during the summer season in North India. In English, Phalsa is known as Gravia Asiatica. It is an is...
Bel SharbatThe fruit "wood apple" or Bel is very healthy and the squash, sharbat or juice made from it is very beneficial for the whole body. Drinking Bel Sharbat or juice (wooden apple squash) during fasting in...
Namkeen LassiLassi is the perfect drink for the summer season to reduce the effect of the summer season. Lassi is a popular summer drink. Lassi can be sweet or Namkeen (salty). This recipe of Namkeen Lassi is very...