How to Make Sweet Corn Soup
Sweet Corn Soup
A thick sweet corn soup created with corn cream, fresh corn kernels and little bit of cabbage and carrot to add more flavor. White chilli powder complements the corn's delicious sweetness.
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
sweet corn soup Ingredients
Ingredients of sweet corn soup
|Sweet Corn Kernels Boiled||1/2 Cup||Salt||To Taste|
|Sweet Corn puree||2 Cups||Oil or Butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Cornflour / Corn Starch||1/2 Tablespoon||Water||2 Cups|
|Carrot Chopped Chop||1/4 Medium||Black Papper Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Green Onion Chopped Chop||1/4 Cup|
- Heat oil or butter in a large wok.
- Add carrots and green onions to the oil and fry for 1 minute.
- Add sweet corn puree and mix well. Roast for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add sweet corn kernels and let it boil again.
- Add 2 cups of water. Add black pepper powder and salt to the soup and mix well.
- Let it boil for 3 - 4 minute.
- Mix the cornflour to 1/4 cup of water and add to the soup and cook for about 4 - 5 minutes until the soup thickens.
- If green onion is not available then you can use French beans.
- You can also add vegetables of choice such as cabbage, French beans, etc.
- It can also be made tasty by mixing 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste with carrot and green onion.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Crispy Veg NuggetsVeg Nuggets is a delicious vegetarian nuggets made with vegetable mixes with potatoes coated with breadcrumbs or crushed poha and deep-fried until crispy. Nuggets are mainly known as Chicken Nuggets a...
Dahi Bhalla (Dahi Vada)Dahi Bhalla or Dahi Vada is a soft, spongy and delicious street food of India especially in North India. This dish does not require much introduction apart from its name due to its popularity in Dahi...
Matar KulchaMatar Kulche or Chole Kulche is a delicious and most popular street food, it is so tasty that everyone in India likes it, especially in North India. It is a perfect combination of matar and kulcha. In...
Bread PakoraBread pakoda, made from bread with spiced potato stuffing, is a popular snack in India for rainy and cool & cozy winter evenings with tea. Bread Pakora is a gram flour (besan) coated bread with potato...
Bread PizzaBread Pizza is a delicious pizza snack that is easily made at home using bread as a pizza base. This simple video recipe will show how you can make Bread Pizza on Tawa on Gas. Bread pizza can be as an...