How to Make Sweet Corn Soup
Sweet Corn Soup Recipe
A thick sweet corn soup created with corn cream, fresh corn kernels and little bit of cabbage and carrot to add more flavor. White chilli powder complements the corn's delicious sweetness. This delicious Sweet Corn Soup is a amazing starter or appetizer for your party and can be enjoyed before serving the meal. This is a simple and very easy recipe of delicious sweet corn soup which can be made using few basic ingredients which are easily available in most of the Indian kitchens. Follow our easy recipe and make this delicious creamy and healthy sweet corn soup at your home.
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 2 Reviews | 3 Likes
sweet corn soup Ingredients
|Sweet Corn Kernels Boiled||1/2 Cup||Salt||To Taste|
|Sweet Corn puree||2 Cups||Oil or Butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Cornflour / Corn Starch||1/2 Tablespoon||Water||2 Cups|
|Carrot Chopped Chop||1/4 Medium||Black Pepper Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Green Onion Chopped Chop||1/4 Cup|
Direction To Make
- Heat oil or butter in a large wok.
- Add carrots and green onions to the oil and fry for 1 minute.
- Now add sweet corn puree and mix well. Roast for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add sweet corn kernels and let it boil again.
- Now add 2 cups of water.
- Add black pepper powder and salt to the soup and mix well.
- Let it boil for 3 - 4 minute.
- Mix the corn flour to 1/4 cup of water and add to the soup and cook for about 4 - 5 minutes until the soup thickens.
- Delicious sweet corn soup is ready. Enjoy!
- If green onion is not available then you can use French beans.
- You can also add vegetables of choice such as cabbage, French beans, etc.
- It can also be made tasty by mixing 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste with carrot and green onion.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
To read the recipe in Hindi: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Delicious sweet corn soup
Dahi Bhalla (Dahi Vada)Dahi Bhalla or Dahi Vada is a soft, spongy and delicious street food of India especially in North India. This dish does not require much introduction apart from its name due to its popularity in Dahi...
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is an Indian street food, which is a delicious and very popular street food in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious street food varieties of chaat spiced with sweet a...
Plain DosaDosa is a thin and crispy South Indian delicious and healthy dish made of rice and urad dhuli dal (black lentil without husk), which is usually served with vegetable sambar and coconut chutney. This &...
Delicious Poha RecipePoha is known in English as flattened rice or beaten rice. These are flat dried rice flakes. Poha is a traditional and most common breakfast in India. Nutritious Delicious Poha dish is famous in many...
Veg Manchurian DryDry veg Manchurian a delicious Indo Chinese dish made with cabbage and served as a starter. It is made with little gravy, which is almost dry. To make it, koftas are first made with cabbage and cooked...