Singapore Fried Rice
Singapore Fried Rice
Singapore Fried Rice - is a delicious fried rice and very easy to make at home. The components of Singapore Fried Rice make it delicious and different from other fried rice. The taste comes from different sauces, such as red chilli sauce, soy sauce and tomato ketchup. Delicious Singapore Fried Rice Recipe here.
- Preparation Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 40 Minutes
- Meal Type :
singapore fried rice Ingredients
Ingredients of singapore fried rice
|Basmati Rice||1 Cup||Water||4 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Ghee Or Oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic Crushed||1/2 Tablespoon||Dried Red Chilli||3|
|Green Onion Finely Chopped||1/3 Cup||Cabbage Finely Chopped||3/4 Cup|
|Carrot finely Sliced||1/2 Cup||Capsicum Chopped||1/2 Cup|
|Green Beans Chopped||1/4 Cup||Cashew Nut||12 - 15|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Soy Sauce||1/2 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Sauce||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato Katchup||1/2 Tablespoon||Vinegar||1/2 Teaspoon|
- Soak rice in water for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile chopped all the vegetables.
- Put water and salt in a pot and boil it. When the water starts boiling, add rice to it and cook it without covering. Cook the rice about 80 - 85%.
- When the rice is cooked, remove the excess water using a strainer. Spread the filtered rice on a plate.
- Put ghee in a nonstick pan and heat it on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add garlic and dry red chillies and fry it. Add green onion to it and fry it while stirring continuously for one minute.
- Add cashews and fry. When the cashew nuts are fried add chopped vegetables (cabbage, carrots, capsicum and green beans) and cook till vegetables will be soft. It will take about 5 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chaat masala and salt and mix well. Cook it for 2 minutes. Add red chilli sauce, soy sauce and tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Add cooked rice to it and mix well. Cooked for 2 minutes. Add vinegar to it and mix well. Turn off the heat. Garnish with green onions.
- Delicious Singapore Fried Rice is ready to be served. Serve it hot and enjoy.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious singapore fried rice
Bharwaan KarelaBharwa Karela is a dry curry which is healthy and delicious made from bitter gourd (karela). Bitter gourd or karela is good for health as it has many benefits such as it purifies the blood and It is a...
Matar Paneer PulaoRice is the staple food of many places in India and many different delicious dishes are made from rice. Pulao is a famous rice dish of India which can be vegetable pulao, matar pulao or matar paneer a...
Paneer Butter MasalaPaneer Butter Masala or Butter Paneer Masala is a healthy, delicious and most famous dish of Indian restaurants and hotels especially in Punjab. The dish has spicy and creamy gravy which makes Paneer...
Pav BhajiPav Bhaji is a delicious and popular street food that is easy to make. In this dish, vegetables are cooked with various spices known as bhaji. Bhaji is cooked in butter to make delicious spicy Pav a a...
Suji DhoklaSuji or Rava (semolina) Dhokla is a spongy, soft and delicious suji snack and is easily made at home. Usually served at morning breakfast or evening snacks with pudina chutney. This video recipe you...