How To Make Singapore Fried Rice
Singapore Fried Rice Recipe
Singapore Fried Rice Is China's Delicious Takeaway Comfort Food. Ingredients such as chicken, seafood, pork, beef, eggs and vegetables are used to make the dish special. Singapore Fried Rice is a delicious fried rice and very easy to make at home. The components of Singapore Fried Rice make it delicious and different from other fried rice. The taste comes from different sauces, such as red chilli sauce, soy sauce and tomato ketchup. We are here going to share the recipe of vegetarian version of Singapore Fried Rice, which is not only easy but delicious and healthy too.
This fried rice is not found in Singapore, the people of Singapore do not know about the dish and its recipe. So the question is why did we call the dish Singapore Fried Rice? The name is given to the dish due to the similarity of the diverse city of Singapore with mixed ethnic Chinese, Indian, Malay, etc.
Singapore Fried Rice is the best and quick to make dinner for the winter season. Here we are sharing the recipe of the vegetarian version of the dish. However, you can also add eggs, seafood or chicken to make the dish of your choice. All you have to do is marinate and saute before adding. You can use Basmati rice instead of Thai Jasmine rice to make this Indo-Chinese dish in India. Follow this recipe of delicious Singapore Fried Rice and make it at your home.
- Preparation Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 40 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
singapore fried rice Ingredients
|Basmati Rice||1 Cup||Water||4 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Ghee Or Oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic Crushed||1/2 Tablespoon||Dried Red Chilli||3|
|Green Onion Finely Chopped||1/3 Cup||Cabbage Finely Chopped||3/4 Cup|
|Carrot finely Sliced||1/2 Cup||Capsicum Chopped||1/2 Cup|
|Green Beans Chopped||1/4 Cup||Cashew Nut||12 - 15|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Soy Sauce||1/2 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Sauce||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato Katchup||1/2 Tablespoon||Vinegar||1/2 Teaspoon|
Direction To Make
- Soak rice in water for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile chopped all the vegetables.
- Put water and salt in a pot and boil it. When the water starts boiling, add rice to it and cook it without covering. Cook the rice about 80 - 85%.
- When the rice is cooked, remove the excess water using a strainer. Spread the filtered rice on a plate.
- Put ghee in a nonstick pan and heat it on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add garlic and dry red chillies and fry it. Add green onion to it and fry it while stirring continuously for one minute.
- Add cashews and fry. When the cashew nuts are fried add chopped vegetables (cabbage, carrots, capsicum and green beans) and cook till vegetables will be soft. It will take about 5 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chaat masala and salt and mix well. Cook it for 2 minutes. Add red chilli sauce, soy sauce and tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Add cooked rice to it and mix well. Cooked for 2 minutes. Add vinegar to it and mix well. Turn off the heat. Garnish with green onions.
- Delicious Singapore Fried Rice is ready to be served. Serve it hot and enjoy.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious singapore fried rice
Ragda PatticeRagda pattice is a delicious street food in India and is very popular in the states of Gujarat and Maharashtra. Delicious Ragda pattice is similar to another street food "tikki chole" which is very in...
Imli Ki Chutney |...Imli ki chutney or tamarind chutney also known as saunth is an Indian traditional sauce which is a tasty sour and sweet chutney made from tamarind, jaggery and spices. You can easily make this and it...
Besan ChillaBesan Chilla is a delicious, spicy or less spicy, but crispy Chilla made from Besan (gram flour), a famous breakfast dish in North India. Everyone likes besan chilla, either adults or children. like a...
SambarSambar is a delicious and favorite dish of South India. You can serve sambar with many dishes like rice, dosa, idli or vada. Sambar is a delicious and healthy dish made of vegetables, lentils, herbs,...
Paneer PakoraPaneer Pakora is a delicious and crispy deep-fried snack made of gram flour and soft paneer and very popular in North India. Coat a thick batter of gram flour on top of the paneer chunks and deep fry...