Singapore Fried Rice
Singapore Fried Rice
Singapore Fried Rice - is a delicious fried rice and very easy to make at home. The components of Singapore Fried Rice make it delicious and different from other fried rice. The taste comes from different sauces, such as red chilli sauce, soy sauce and tomato ketchup. Delicious Singapore Fried Rice Recipe here.
- Preparation Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 40 Minutes
- Meal Type :
|Basmati Rice||1 Cup||Water||4 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Ghee Or Oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic Crushed||1/2 Tablespoon||Dried Red Chilli||3|
|Green Onion Finely Chopped||1/3 Cup||Cabbage Finely Chopped||3/4 Cup|
|Carrot finely Sliced||1/2 Cup||Capsicum Chopped||1/2 Cup|
|Green Beans Chopped||1/4 Cup||Cashew Nut||12 - 15|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Soy Sauce||1/2 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Sauce||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato Katchup||1/2 Tablespoon||Vinegar||1/2 Teaspoon|
- Soak rice in water for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile chopped all the vegetables.
- Put water and salt in a pot and boil it. When the water starts boiling, add rice to it and cook it without covering. Cook the rice about 80 - 85%.
- When the rice is cooked, remove the excess water using a strainer. Spread the filtered rice on a plate.
- Put ghee in a nonstick pan and heat it on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add garlic and dry red chillies and fry it. Add green onion to it and fry it while stirring continuously for one minute.
- Add cashews and fry. When the cashew nuts are fried add chopped vegetables (cabbage, carrots, capsicum and green beans) and cook till vegetables will be soft. It will take about 5 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chaat masala and salt and mix well. Cook it for 2 minutes. Add red chilli sauce, soy sauce and tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Add cooked rice to it and mix well. Cooked for 2 minutes. Add vinegar to it and mix well. Turn off the heat. Garnish with green onions.
- Delicious Singapore Fried Rice is ready to be served. Serve it hot and enjoy.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Besan Chilla CurryChilla curry or chille ki sabzi is a very tasty curry dish made from spicy gram flour pancake or chilla, this dish is very delicious and much famous in India especially in North India. This curry dish...
Besan Chilla CurryA spicy pancakes or chilla made with gram flour is very famous in India especially in North India and a delicious curry or sabzi made from this chilla is much famous and finger licking curry dish from...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...