How To Make Shrimp Tacos
Shrimp Tacos Recipe
A tacos is a traditional dish of Mexico, with a tortilla made from corn or wheat, with a variety of filling such as vegetables, meat, or seafood, and garnished with sour cream. Then the tortilla is folded around this filling. To make an easy but delicious shrimp tacos, first the shrimp is marinated with Mexican spices, then that spicy shrimp is roasted in a pan, then the roasted shrimp are layered with purple cabbage, cottage cheese, avocado, onion, cilantro and easy shrimp tacos sauce in hot Corn or Wheat Tortillas. Shrimp Tacos Sauce makes shrimp tacos more delicious, the sauce is the same as that used in fish tacos. We are sharing easy recipe of Shrimp Tacos, by following this you can easily make delicious Shrimp Tacos at home.
Shrimp tacos are a type of taco that is filled with cooked shrimp as the main ingredient. The shrimp is usually seasoned with various spices such as cumin, paprika, chili powder, garlic, and lime juice. The shrimp is typically pan-seared or grilled and then placed on a warm tortilla, which is usually made of corn or flour.
Shrimp tacos can be served with a variety of toppings and accompaniments, such as diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, diced onions, sliced avocado, salsa, sour cream, and lime wedges. They are a popular dish in Mexican and seafood cuisine, and are often served as street food or in restaurants specializing in Mexican cuisine.
- Preparation Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
shrimp tacos Ingredients
|Medium or Large Shrimp
|Approx 500 Gram
|1 - 2
|1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|Black Pepper Powder
|1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|White Corn Tortilla, About 6 inch Diameter
|8 - 10
Shirmp Taco Toppings
|Purple Cabbage, Shredded
|Red Onion, Diced
|Cotija Cheese, Grated
|Lime, Cut Into 8 Wedges
Shrimp Tacos Sauce
|1 1/2 Tablespoon
|1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
Direction To Make
- Peel and de-veined the shrimp in a bowl. To clean the shrimp, wash and patted dry them using paper towels.
- Add salt, black pepper, cumin powder, cayenne pepper, minced garlic and mix well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large flat bottom pan over medium heat. After the oil is heated, pour the shrimp into a single layer and saute it for about 2 minutes. Flip them and saute for another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Transfer the shrimp to a plate and keep them aside.
- Prepare toppings for tacos. Thinly shred the purple cabbage, finely chop the red onion, dice the avocado, coarsly chop cilantro and grate the Mexican cotija cheese.
Shrimp Tacos Sauce
- Take sour cream in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise, lime juice, granulated garlic and sriracha sauce and whisk them together using a whisk.
- Shrimp tacos Sauce is ready. You can spread it with a spoon or fill it in a squeeze bottle to spread easily.
- Take a hot tortilla. Fold and set the tortilla in taco style. Put some purple cabbage in the center line, sprinkle some chopped onion on top of it, put 3 - 4 roasted shrimp on top of it in a row, similarly put 3 - 4 pieces of avocado, peel some fresh cheese.
- Squeeze some lime juice over it. Pour lots of grated cotija cheese on top. Garnish it with taco sauce.
- Shrimp tacos is ready to eat. In this way make the remaining tacos. Enjoy the Shrimp Tacos.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious shrimp tacos
How to Make Chicken...Korma dishes are Mughlai dishes consisting of a delicious creamy gravy of curd, dry fruits, onions and spices. These Korma dish can be vegetarian or non-vegetarian. We can use mutton or chicken to and...
How To Make Chicken...korma recipe has a delicious gravy which is usually made with curd, dry fruits, onions and spices. Korma dish can be non-vegetarian or vegetarian, made from mutton, chicken or vegetables. This dish in...
Chicken LababdarMurgh Lababdar or Chicken Lababdar is a delicious chicken dish that can be easily made at home. Basically, chicken lababdar is a type of butter chicken with a twist. The creamy, smooth, rich and silky...
Chicken CurryChicken curry is a dish from India. It is the most popular chicken dish all over India. There are many recipes of delicious chicken curry with slightly different ingredients and tastes according to in...
Kharode Ka SoupKhorode ka soup, also known as mutton paya soup or bone broth. This delicious soup with its spicy taste is a very favorite soup in India. This tasty kharode ka soup is good for rapid recovery of bone...