A taco is a traditional dish of Mexico, with a tortilla made from corn or wheat, with a variety of filling such as vegetables, meat, or seafood, and garnished with sour cream. Then the tortilla is folded around this filling. To make an easy but delicious shrimp tacos, first the shrimp is marinated with Mexican spices, then that spicy shrimp is roasted in a pan, then the roasted shrimp are layered with purple cabbage, cottage cheese, avocado, onion, cilantro and easy shrimp taco sauce in hot Corn or Wheat Tortillas. Shrimp Tacos Sauce makes shrimp tacos more delicious, the sauce is the same as that used in fish tacos. We are sharing easy recipe of Shrimp Tacos, by following this you can easily make delicious Shrimp Tacos at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Meal Type :
shrimp tacos Ingredients
Ingredients of shrimp tacos
|Medium or Large Shrimp||Approx 500 Gram||Clove, minced||1 - 2|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Black Pepper Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Cumin Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Cayenne Pepper||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Olive Oil||1 Tablespoon||White Corn Tortilla, About 6 inch Diameter||8 - 10|
Shirmp Taco Toppings
|Purple Cabbage, Shredded||2 Cups||Avacado, Diced||1 Large|
|Red Onion, Diced||1/2||Cotija Cheese, Grated||1 Cup|
|Cilantro, Chopped||For Garnish||Lime, Cut Into 8 Wedges||1|
Shrimp Taco Sauce
|Sour Cream||1/3 Cup||Mayonnaise||1/3 Cup|
|Lime Juice||1 1/2 Tablespoon||Granulated Garlic||3/4 Teaspoon|
|Sriracha Sauce||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
- Shrimp taco Sauce is ready. You can spread it with a spoon or fill it in a squeeze bottle to spread easily.Peel and de-veined the shrimp in a bowl. To clean the shrimp, wash and patted dry them using paper towels.
- Add salt, black pepper, cumin powder, cayenne pepper, minced garlic and mix well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large flat bottom pan over medium heat. After the oil is heated, pour the shrimp into a single layer and saute it for about 2 minutes. Flip them and saute for another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Transfer the shrimp to a plate and keep them aside.
- Prepare toppings for tacos. Thinly shred the purple cabbage, finely chop the red onion, dice the avocado, coarsly chop cilantro and grate the Mexican cotija cheese.
Shrimp Taco Sauce
- Take sour cream in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise, lime juice, granulated garlic and sriracha sauce and whisk them together using a wire whisk.
- Shrimp taco Sauce is ready. You can spread it with a spoon or fill it in a squeeze bottle to spread easily.
- Take a hot tortilla. Fold and set the tortilla in taco style. Put some purple cabbage in the center line, sprinkle some chopped onion on top of it, put 3 - 4 roasted shrimp on top of it in a row, similarly put 3 - 4 pieces of avocado, peel some fresh cheese.
- Squeeze some lime juice over it. Pour lots of grated cotija cheese on top. Garnish it with taco sauce.
- Shrimp taco is ready to eat. In this way make the remaining tacos. Enjoy the Shrimp Taco.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
How to Make Chicken...Korma dishes are Mughlai dishes consisting of a delicious creamy gravy filled with curd, dry fruits, onions and spices. Korma dish can be vegetarian or non-vegetarian, non-vegetarian korma dish is of...
Butter ChickenMurgh Makhani or Butter Chicken is a delicious chicken dish, made with less spicy smooth tomato gravy and is very popular in India. Butter Chicken dish is not only famous in India but it is very in is...
Chicken TikkaChicken Tikka - A roasted chicken dish and most famous tandoori non veg appetizers or starter of chicken in India. The dish is such a delicious starter of roasted chicken that it is very popular all...
Mutton CurryMutton Curry or Mutton Masala Gravy. Delicious mutton curry in Indian style made from soft and tender pieces of mutton with delicious spicy onion tomato gravy. Mutton curry is so delicious soft, and...
Chicken CurryA delicious chicken curry recipe. This recipe of chicken curry at home will guide you to make the best dish using spices from your kitchen. This is one of the easiest chicken curry recipes that even a...