How To Make Delicious Shahi Tukda
Delicious Shahi Tukda Recipe
Shahi Tukda or shahi tukra is a delicious soft creamy dessert made with bread, milk, sugar, ghee and nuts. Royal Dessert Shahi tukda is very popular in India. This delicious dessert originated during the Mughal emperors. The shahi tukda is not only delicious and was a favorite dessert of the Mughal emperors but the shahi tukda recipe is very easy. Nowadays this delicious dessert is a favorite for everyone.
Shahi is the synonym for Royal which is a Persian word, and tukda is a Hindi word meaning a piece. Delicious shahi tukda are the most demanding dessert in the parties or functions. Shahi Tukda is a Delicious dessert that is served after a meal. To make delicious Shahi Tukda, the bread is first fry in ghee and then dipped in thick sweet and saffron milk and rabdi and garnished with dry fruits. In the last, a good amount of Rabri is poured over the dessert which is creamy and thick saffron flavored milk and contains nuts like chopped almonds, cashews and pistachios. We are sharing an easy recipe of delicious Shahi Tukda, follow the recipe and easily make the delicious dessert at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
shahi tukda Ingredients
For Milk Syrup & Bread
|Milk||1 1/2 Cup||Sugar||1 1/2 Cup|
|Saffron Strands||4 - 5||Green Cardamom Powder||A Pinch|
|Bread Slices||8||Ghee||For Frying|
For Instant Rabdi
|Sweetned Milk||Remaining of above Milk Syrup||Condensed Milk||3/4 Cup|
|Milk||1/2 Cup||Bread slices||2 - 4|
|Green Cardamom Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Saffron||A Pinch|
|Rose Water||1 Teaspoon|
|Saffron Milk||Rose Petals|
|Mint Leaves||Chopped Pistachio|
|Chopped Almonds||Chopped Cashews|
Direction To Make
- Take 8 bread slices and cut off the edges of the bread. Now cut the remaining pure white bread into a triangle shape and keep them aside.
- Heat 1 1/2 cups of milk in a pot on medium heat. Add 1 1/2 cup sugar, 4 - 5 saffron and mix well. Allow it to boil, stirring occasionally to avoid milk sticking to the bottom.
- Once it boils, turn off the gas and keep the milk aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium heat. After the ghee is hot, add a triangular shape of bread and deep fry it over medium heat.
- Occasionally flip the bread for frying on both sides. Fry the bread on both sides until crispy and nice golden brown.
- Take them out of the ghee and place the bread in a plate on a tissue paper to soak up the excess ghee.
- Heat the boiled milk again on medium heat,
- pour these fried bread in milk syrup. Keep the bread in the milk for a while so that the bread absorbs the milk.
- Arrange these soaked breads in a tray in two layers.
Note : Do not keep the bread in milk for a long time otherwise it will become very soft.
- Sprinkle some green cardamom powder on the bread and keep the tray aside.
Make Instant Rabdi
- To make instant rabri, strain milk in another pan and heat it on medium heat. Add 3/4 cup condensed milk to this and mix well.
- Take 2 - 4 bread slices and cut off the edges. Now finely chop the remaining pure white bread and pour these finely chopped breads in milk and mix well.
- Add saffron, green cardamom powder and mix well. Let the milk boil on medium flame while stirring continuously until it thickens. Add rose water and 1/2 cup milk to it and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and blend the instant rabri in a blender to make a smooth texture.
- Keep the rabdi in the refrigerator for some time to cool down.
- Spread cold rabri on top of the fried bread.
- Keep it in the refrigerator atleast for 30 - 45 minutes.
- Garnish with saffron milk, chopped almonds, cashews, pistachios, some mint leaves and rose petals.
- Delicious Shahi Tukda is ready, Enjoy with your beloved.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious shahi tukda
Makhane Ki KheerMakhane ki kheer is easy to make and delicious like other kheer, this kheer is made from fox nuts (Makhana), milk and sugar. Makhana ki kheer is very popular in India, everyone in India likes this is...
Delicious CustardA healthy and amazingly delicious dessert made from milk, sugar and mix fruits, "Mixed Fruit Custard" is a delicious and ideal dessert that you can easily make at home with little effort and less is a...
Moong Dal HalwaMoong Dal Halwa is an popular and mouthwatering dessert in North India that is eaten specially in winter season. This is an rich dessert made of lots of ghee and moong dal and is believed that it your...
Besan Ke LadduBesan ke laddu is a popular ball-shaped dessert of India which are very delicious and made from gram flour (besan), lots of ghee, sugar, almonds, pistachio and cardamom. No one can resist this dessert...
Mango Mastani IceCreamMango Mastani is a perfect combination of delicious mango milkshake and ice cream that satisfies you as a dessert. Your mind will be blown away by knowing how simple and easy a recipe is to make this...