How To Make Kashmiri Mutton Rogan Josh
Kashmiri Mutton Rogan Josh Recipe
Rogan Josh is a delicious dish of "Kashmir" which is a heaven on earth. Enjoy the dish at your dinner table. The recipe of rogan josh for you is from Kishmir's kitchen in which goat meat is cooked in spices and herbs until the meat is tender and aromatic. A delicious non-veg dish is the pride of dinner parties. Delicious mutton rogan josh can be served with steamed rice or roti. Follow this recipe of Mutton Rogan Josh, you can easily make delicious Rogan Josh at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 40 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 2 Likes
rogan josh Ingredients
Ingredients of rogan josh
MyDelicious Recipes-Mutton Rogan Josh
|Mutton||500 Grams||Curd||3/4 Cup|
|cloves||3 - 4||Green Cardamom||2|
|Saffron||Few Strands||Dry Ginger Powder (Saunth Powder)||1 Teaspoon|
|Fennel Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Asafoetida||A Pinch|
|Kashmiri Red Chili Powder||1 1/2 Tablespoon||Mutton Stock||1/4 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ratanjot||1 - 2|
|Ghee||1/2 Cup||Mustard Oil||1/2 Cup|
Direction To Make
- Wash and clean the mutton thoroughly and keep it aside in a sieve to remove excess water.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan on medium heat. When the oil is hot, add cloves, green cardamom and fry a bit while stirring.
- Add mutton to it and fry it well on medium flame while stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile the mutton is frying, take a bowl and add curd, saffron, dry ginger powder, fennel powder, asafoetida and kashmiri red chilli powder and mix well. Add a little mutton stock and mix well again.
- Stir the mutton thoroughly and add the curd spice mixture to the mutton and mix well. Add salt and mix well. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until oil begins to form on the surface.
- Add some mutton stock to it and mix well. Cover it with a lid and continue to cook until the mutton becomes soft and tender.
- Take Ratanjot in another pan, add 1/2 cup ghee to it and heat it on medium flame while constantly tossing the pan. Ratanjot will leave its red color in ghee and make it blood-red.
- Open the lid of the mutton pan and transfer the red ghee to the mutton using a sieve so that only the ghee gets transferred to the mutton and mixes well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook until the mutton becomes soft, while stirring occasionally.
- Rogan Josh is ready. Transfer the delicious Rogan Josh to the serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Enjoy delicious rogan Josh with rice or roti in your lunch or dinner.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Delicious rogan josh
Chicken AfghaniAfghani Chicken or Chicken Afghani is a delicious chicken dish with a super creamy texture, Chicken Afghani gravy made with thick whipped curd and cream. Chicken Afghani is not only richly creamy and...
Fried ChickenFried chicken is a delicious chicken snacks, in which the chicken pieces are coated with refined flour, then dipped in egg batter and again coated with refined flour and finely deep fried until it is...
Shrimp TacosA tacos is a traditional dish of Mexico, with a tortilla made from corn or wheat, with a variety of filling such as vegetables, meat, or seafood, and garnished with sour cream. Then the tortilla is To...
Chicken AdoboAdobo is a delicious and very popular dish in the Philippines. The cooking process in Philippines cuisine that includes seafood, meat or vegetables is marinated in soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and in in...
Rogan JoshRogan Josh is a delicious mutton dish from Kashmir cuisine. Rogan Josh also known as Mutton Rogan Josh or Roghan Gosht or Roghan Josh is a delicious aromatic and very famous dish of Kashmir which is a...