How To Make Kashmiri Mutton Rogan Josh
Kashmiri Mutton Rogan Josh Recipe
Rogan Josh is a delicious dish of "Kashmir" which is a heaven on earth. Enjoy the dish at your dinner table. The recipe of rogan josh for you is from Kashmir's kitchen in which goat meat is cooked in spices and herbs until the meat is tender and aromatic. A delicious non-veg dish is the pride of dinner parties. Delicious mutton rogan josh can be served with steamed rice or roti. Follow this recipe of Mutton Rogan Josh, you can easily make delicious Rogan Josh at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 40 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 2 Likes
rogan josh Ingredients
|Mutton||500 Grams||Curd||3/4 Cup|
|cloves||3 - 4||Green Cardamom||2|
|Saffron||Few Strands||Dry Ginger Powder (Saunth Powder)||1 Teaspoon|
|Fennel Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Asafoetida||A Pinch|
|Kashmiri Red Chili Powder||1 1/2 Tablespoon||Mutton Stock||1/4 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ratanjot||1 - 2|
|Ghee||1/2 Cup||Mustard Oil||1/2 Cup|
Direction To Make
- Wash and clean the mutton thoroughly and keep it aside in a sieve to remove excess water.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan on medium heat. When the oil is hot, add cloves, green cardamom and fry a bit while stirring.
- Add mutton to it and fry it well on medium flame while stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile the mutton is frying, take a bowl and add curd, saffron, dry ginger powder, fennel powder, asafoetida and kashmiri red chilli powder and mix well. Add a little mutton stock and mix well again.
- Stir the mutton thoroughly and add the curd spice mixture to the mutton and mix well. Add salt and mix well. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until oil begins to form on the surface.
- Add some mutton stock to it and mix well. Cover it with a lid and continue to cook until the mutton becomes soft and tender.
- Take Ratanjot in another pan, add 1/2 cup ghee to it and heat it on medium flame while constantly tossing the pan. Ratanjot will leave its red color in ghee and make it blood-red.
- Open the lid of the mutton pan and transfer the red ghee to the mutton using a sieve so that only the ghee gets transferred to the mutton and mixes well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook until the mutton becomes soft, while stirring occasionally.
- Rogan Josh is ready. Transfer the delicious Rogan Josh to the serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Enjoy delicious rogan Josh with rice or roti in your lunch or dinner.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Delicious rogan josh
How To Make Chicken...korma recipe has a delicious gravy which is usually made with curd, dry fruits, onions and spices. Korma dish can be non-vegetarian or vegetarian, made from mutton, chicken or vegetables. This dish in...
Chicken Ghee RoastChicken Ghee Roast is a delicious dish from Mangalore in India. This dish is an ideal combination of chicken with spices which is roasted in desi ghee (clarified butter). It is a spicy and delicious a...
Chicken QuesadillaQuesadilla is a very popular Mexican dish that is very delicious. Both vegetarian or non-vegetarian quesadilla dishes are very tasty. Here we are sharing recipe of Chicken Quasadilla a Mexican Dish, a...
Chicken AdoboAdobo is delicious and much popular dish of Philippines. The Philippines food cooking process that includes vegetables, seafood or meat is marinated with soy sauce, vinegar and garlic, fry in oil, and...
Chicken 65 RecipeChicken 65 is a hot and spicy starter dish, very popular in India especially in South India. Here is the perfect recipe of chicken 65 in the perfect restaurant style. If you like to eat chicken then...