How to Make Roasted Pumpkin Soup
Roasted Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin soup is a delicious creamy and spicy smooth soup. It is so healthy and delicious that you will love this soup. Roasted Pumpkin Vegetarian Soup is made with a pumpkin, onion, garlic, cinnamon and cashew and some spices. We are making pumpkin soup with roasted pumpkin that will make the soup more delicious than the boiled pumpkin's soup. If you are crazy for soup, and love to make soup on the weekends, try this roasted pumpkin soup, you will definitely love the idea. Soups can be stored in the fridge for 3 - 4 days, make soup on weekends and you can enjoy the soup on weekdays.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 2 Hour 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack
|Pumpkin||1 Kg||Olive Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|salt||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Pepper Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Onion, Chopped||1 Large||Garlic, Finely Chopped||3 Cloves|
|Cinnamon Powder||1 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coriander powder||1 Tablespoon, To Garnish||Vegetable Stock||2 - 3 Cups|
|Fresh Cream||To Garnish||Cashew||8 - 10|
- Preheat the oven to 1800 C.
- Remove the seeds from the pumpkin and clean it. Cut the pumpkin into 3 - 4 slices.
- Put the pumpkin slices in a roasting tray and pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper powder over it. Place the tray in a preheated oven for about 1 - 2 hours until the pumpkin becomes soft and caramelized from the edges.
Note: You can remove the skin before roasting the pumpkin and make small slices to roast the pumpkin quickly, but removing the skin is easy after roasting as it becomes soft.
- Set aside the roasted pumpkin to cool slightly at room temperature meanwhile you can prepare other ingredients.
- Take a pan and heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in it on a medium flame. When the oil is medium hot, add chopped onion, cashews and finely chopped garlic and fry it for about 5 - 7 minutes until the onion becomes translucent and soft, while stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile onions and garlic are cooking, remove skin from roasted pumpkin, if not removed before roasting.
- Add coriander powder, cinnamon powder and red chilli powder to the onion and garlic, cook and stir continuously until it you will get a nice aromatic smell. Add 2 cups vegetable stock to it and let it boil, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the gas when the mixture boils. Pour this boiled stock mixture and pumpkin into a blender and blend it to make a smooth and fine puree, be sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Sieve this mixed soup using a soup sieve, this will give you a really fine soup.
- If you want a slightly more thin soup, you can add 1 more cup of vegetable stock.
- Boil the soup it again.
- Healthy and delicious pumpkin soup is ready. Transfer soup to serving bowl. Garnish the soup with fresh cream and coriander leaves.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious appetizer. Everyone likes the mushroom Manchurian, from children to adults. Mushroom Manchurian is delicious and rich in vitamin D as mushroom is a great source of a...