How to Make Roasted Pumpkin Soup
Roasted Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin soup is a delicious creamy and spicy smooth soup. It is so healthy and delicious that you will love this soup. Roasted Pumpkin Vegetarian Soup is made with a pumpkin, onion, garlic, cinnamon and cashew and some spices. We are making pumpkin soup with roasted pumpkin that will make the soup more delicious than the boiled pumpkin's soup. If you are crazy for soup, and love to make soup on the weekends, try this roasted pumpkin soup, you will definitely love the idea. Soups can be stored in the fridge for 3 - 4 days, make soup on weekends and you can enjoy the soup on weekdays.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 2 Hour 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack
roasted pumpkin soup Ingredients
Ingredients of roasted pumpkin soup
|Pumpkin||1 Kg||Olive Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|salt||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Pepper Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Onion, Chopped||1 Large||Garlic, Finely Chopped||3 Cloves|
|Cinnamon Powder||1 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coriander powder||1 Tablespoon, To Garnish||Vegetable Stock||2 - 3 Cups|
|Fresh Cream||To Garnish||Cashew||8 - 10|
- Preheat the oven to 1800 C.
- Remove the seeds from the pumpkin and clean it. Cut the pumpkin into 3 - 4 slices.
- Put the pumpkin slices in a roasting tray and pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper powder over it. Place the tray in a preheated oven for about 1 - 2 hours until the pumpkin becomes soft and caramelized from the edges.
Note: You can remove the skin before roasting the pumpkin and make small slices to roast the pumpkin quickly, but removing the skin is easy after roasting as it becomes soft.
- Set aside the roasted pumpkin to cool slightly at room temperature meanwhile you can prepare other ingredients.
- Take a pan and heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in it on a medium flame. When the oil is medium hot, add chopped onion, cashews and finely chopped garlic and fry it for about 5 - 7 minutes until the onion becomes translucent and soft, while stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile onions and garlic are cooking, remove skin from roasted pumpkin, if not removed before roasting.
- Add coriander powder, cinnamon powder and red chilli powder to the onion and garlic, cook and stir continuously until it you will get a nice aromatic smell. Add 2 cups vegetable stock to it and let it boil, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the gas when the mixture boils. Pour this boiled stock mixture and pumpkin into a blender and blend it to make a smooth and fine puree, be sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Sieve this mixed soup using a soup sieve, this will give you a really fine soup.
- If you want a slightly more thin soup, you can add 1 more cup of vegetable stock.
- Boil the soup it again.
- Healthy and delicious pumpkin soup is ready. Transfer soup to serving bowl. Garnish the soup with fresh cream and coriander leaves.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious roasted pumpkin soup
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Dahi Ke Kebab | Dahi ke...Dahi kebabs are a soft, delicious and popular snack that you can enjoy with your family and friends at any special occasions like kitty party, birthday or other parties at your home. The kebab is so a...
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is spicy, delicious deep fried street food made with stuffing of urad dal, moong dal with aromatic spices. Many varieties of delicious kachori can be made such as dry kachori, mawa raj...
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is an Indian street food, which is a delicious and very popular street food in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious street food varieties of chaat spiced with sweet a...
Paneer 65Paneer 65 - A delicious snack for a party made with paneer. To make this delicious snack "Paneer 65" the Paneer is first deep fried and then cooked in a thick gravy of curd and spices. 65 dishes such...