Rabdi is the most popular delicious and creamy dessert with a nice aroma of saffron (kesar) And cardamom (elaichi) is also known as Shahi Rabdi. This detailed recipe of the thickest and the best rabdi with consisting of delicious small solid milk cream pieces and aroma of elaichi and kesar. Every spoonful of delicious rabdi, pistachios and almonds fill your mouth with taste and a nice aroma of saffron.
- Preparation Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 1 Hour
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
|Milk (Full Cream)||1 1/2 Liter||Sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Green Cardamom Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Almonds (Finely Sliced)||8 - 10|
|Pistachio (Finely Chopped)||8 - 10||Saffron (Kesar)||8 - 10 Strands|
- Boil milk in a heavy base-wide pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. When the milk starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium. Boil the milk carefully so that the milk does not come out of the pan. Boil the milk, stirring occasionally until it reduces to 3/4 of its original size, the milk also becomes thick.
- Stir occasionally, you will see that a layer of cream appears on the surface of the milk. When the cream layer appears, move it towards the wall of pan using ladle and keep boiling.
- Move the next layer of cream again to the wall of the pan. Continue the same process, boiling the milk and moving the cream layer to the wall until the milk has reduced to 1/3 of the original.
- Add sugar and mix well until it dissolves completely. Add green cardamom powder, finely sliced almonds, pistachios and kesar and mix well.
- Cool the rabdi at room temperature.
- Scrape all the pieces of milk cream from the wall of the pan and mix in the remaining milk. Boil it for 2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Let the rabdi cool down at room temperature for some time and transfer to the refrigerator to cool. Let it cool for atleast 2 hours in the refrigerator. Delicious Shahi Rabdi is ready to be served. Garnish it with finely chopped almonds and pistachios.
- Enjoy the delicious rabdi with your family. You can enjoy this delicious Rabdi with Jalebi or Gulab Jamun.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Vermicelli kheervermicelli kheer or sevaiyan kheer, is a dessert, which is very tasty and famous in India, that is made on many festivals. The vermicelli kheer is not only delicious but it is also very easy to make....
Vermicelli kheerVermicelli kheer also known as Sevaiyan kheer, is a delicious dessert, which is very famous for festivals in India. Vermicelli kheer is not only easy and quick to make but it is also very delicious. a...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa or Carrot halwa is a delicious halwa, pudding or dessert that is cooked by simmering grated carrots in full fat milk. Gajar ka halwa is so delicious and popular in India and well known...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa is also known as gajarela or carrot halwa, is a delicious pudding, halwa or dessert. Delicious Gajar ka halwa is made by boiling carrots in milk. Gajar ka halwa is easy to make and so a...
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a soft and delicious dessert made from milk and bread. The dessert is so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy the taste, Malai Khoya Roll is very famous in...