Pyaz ki Sabzi Recipe - Simple & Delicious
Recipe of Pyaz Ki Sabzi
Pyaz ki sabzi or Whole onion masala is delicious and very popular in Rajasthan, the delicious pyaz ki sabzi is cooked in a different way. Pyaz ki sabzi is also known as stuffed onion and this sabzi tastes so much deicious. In the summer season when the food does not taste much due to the heat, you must try this Rajasthani vegetarian dish made of whole onions, which will not only protect you from the scorching heat of the summer but will also give you delicious taste. Pyaz ki sabzi is not only an easy dish, but it also has a great taste and can be served with ROTI or rice along with RAITA at lunch or dinner. Follow the recipe of Pyaz Ki Sabzi and make delicious dish at your home and enjoy.
Pyaaz Ki Sabzi is a simple and delicious Indian dish made with whole onions and a mix of aromatic spices. Pyaz ki sabji is a versatile dish that you can make according to your taste. Some people like to add green peas or tomatoes to the dish for extra flavor and nutrition.
The dish is not only delicious but also healthy as onions are a good source of Vitamin C, antioxidants and other nutrients. Additionally, the spice mix used in this delicious pyaz ki sabji has many health benefits and can aid digestion and boost the immune system. Overall, Pyaaz Ki Sabzi is a tasty and healthy vegetarian dish that can be enjoyed as a main dish with roti or rice along with raita.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
pyaz ki sabzi Ingredients
|Small Medium Sized Onions||400 - 500 Grams||Green Chilli, Slit||2 - 3|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium||Ginger||1 Inch|
|Ghee or Oil||2 Tablespoon||Cumin Seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard Seeds (Rai)||1 Teaspoon||Fenugreek seeds (Methi Dana)||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Fennel Seeds (Saunf)||1/2 Teaspoon||Salt||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Dry Mango Powder (Amchoor)||1 Teaspoon|
|Red Chilli powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Gram Flour (Besan)||1 Teaspoon|
|Curd||3 Tablespoon||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi)||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ginger Julienne|
|Asafoetida (Hing)||A Pinch||Water||As Required|
Direction To Make
- Peel the onion and make a cross cut to divide it into 4 parts but do not cut it completely, the onion should be uncut from the bottom.
Note: If onions are slightly larger then make the cross cut to divide into 6 parts.
- Add roughly chopped tomatoes and ginger to the mixer grinder and grind to make a fine puree.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil in a wok on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds (Rai), fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds.
- When it starts crackling, add tomato puree and salt and mix well.
- Cook it on medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the oil starts separating, stirring occasionally.
- When the oil starts separating, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and amchoor powder and mix well and fry for a minute.
- Add Kashmiri red chilli powder and gram flour (besan) and mix well. Fry it well on a medium flame for 2 - 3 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Turn down the heat to low. Add 3 tablespoon of curd and mix well and fry for about 2-3 minutes on low flame while stirring continuously.
- Add onion and mix well. Now add garam masala and kasoori methi and mix well. Add some ginger julienne and green chili and mix well. Add asafoetida and mix well.
- Then add water, cover the wok and cook on low heat for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes open the wok and mix well, check if the onions have become soft if not covered and cook for another 2 minutes.
- The delicious pyaz ki sabzi is ready to be served. Serve delicious onion masala with roti or rice at lunch or dinner.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious pyaz ki sabzi
Paneer Butter MasalaPaneer Butter Masala or Butter Paneer Masala is a healthy, delicious and most famous dish of Indian restaurants and hotels especially in Punjab. The dish has spicy and creamy gravy which makes Paneer...
Chilli Paneer GravySpicy and hot chilli paneer gravy is a delicious and very popular Indo Chinese paneer dish usually served as a main course with fried rice. There are 2 different types of chilli paneer that you can is...
Delicious Poha RecipePoha is known in English as flattened rice or beaten rice. These are flat dried rice flakes. Poha is a traditional and most common breakfast in India. Nutritious Delicious Poha dish is famous in many...
Veg Fried RiceFried rice is a savory dish made from rice in which cooked rice is fried in a pan mixed with a some other other ingredients such as vegetables, eggs, seafood, or meat. Veg fried rice is a popular dish...
Creamy Tomato SoupTomato soup is a delicious starter or appetizer that is very popular all over India. Most people like to order soup as a starter before ordering for their main meal in the restaurant. you can find in...