Indians love spicy food so there are many types of chutneys which are spicy and are the most important part of Indian snacks. One of them is mint chutney, the most famous chutney of Indian cuisine. This recipe is for preparing a spicy Indian style chutney using green mint leaves, sugar, red chilli powder, ginger and lemon juice.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
pudina chutney Ingredients
Ingredients of pudina chutney
|Mint Leaves||1 Cup||Ginger||1 Inch Pc|
|Garlic||4 - 5 Cloves||Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Green Chili||1||Sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Chaat Masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin Powder||1 Teaspoon||Onion||2 small|
|Tomato||1 Small||Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
- Wash the mint leaves thoroughly. To drain the water, place it in a strainer.
- Meanwhile peel the ginger and remove the garlic clove skin. Chop the ginger, onion, green chilli and tomato in the jar of the mixer grinder. Add garlic cloves, garam masala, sugar, red chilli powder, salt, chaat masala and cumin powder.
- Grind them into the mixture to smooth. Add mint leaves and grind again. Add some water if necessary. Re-grind the mixture until smooth and thick puree.
- Transfer the chutney to an airtight jar and keep it in the fridge. You can store the chutney for about a week.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious pudina chutney
Vegetarian Hot DogA vegetarian hot dog is a variety of delicious hot dog. All the ingredients to make a vegetarian hot dog are pure vegetarian, no meat of any kind is used in it. The sausage used in hot dogs is made of...
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is a delicious street food, which is very popular in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious varieties of sweet, sour and spicy chaat in Indian street food, which have...
Navratan PulaoNavratan Pulao is made with basmati rice, fresh vegetables and dry fruits, which is not just only very delicious Pulao, but also so tempting. This is the best dish for a party or any special must have...
Rava IdliRava (suji or semolina) idli is one of the delicious, simple and healthy dish from the states of South India that combines the goodness of suji and spices. Idli is not only easy to make at home, but a...