Indians love spicy food so there are many types of chutneys which are spicy and are the most important part of Indian snacks. One of them is mint chutney, the most famous chutney of Indian cuisine. This recipe is for preparing a spicy Indian style chutney using green mint leaves, sugar, red chilli powder, ginger and lemon juice.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 2 Likes
pudina chutney Ingredients
Ingredients of pudina chutney
MyDelicious Recipes-Pudina chutney
|Mint Leaves||1 Cup||Ginger||1 Inch Pc|
|Garlic||4 - 5 Cloves||Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Green Chili||1||Sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Chaat Masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin Powder||1 Teaspoon||Onion||2 small|
|Tomato||1 Small||Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
Direction To Make
- Wash the mint leaves thoroughly. To drain the water, place it in a strainer.
- Meanwhile peel the ginger and remove the garlic clove skin. Chop the ginger, onion, green chilli and tomato in the jar of the mixer grinder. Add garlic cloves, garam masala, sugar, red chilli powder, salt, chaat masala and cumin powder.
- Grind them into the mixture to smooth. Add mint leaves and grind again. Add some water if necessary. Re-grind the mixture until smooth and thick puree.
- Transfer the chutney to an airtight jar and keep it in the fridge. You can store the chutney for about a week.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious pudina chutney
Gobhi 65Gobhi 65 or Gobi 65 is an delicious snacks, a deep fried crispy snacks, made from cauliflower, yogurt and spices. 65 dishes such as Chicken 65, aloo 65, Paneer 65 etc. are the popular snacks in South...
Crispy Veg NuggetsVeg Nuggets or Vegetarian Nuggets are deep fried crispy and savory snacks, made with varieties of vegetable mix with boiled potatoes and coated with poha or breadcrumbs. Nuggets are commonly known for...
Pyaz Ki SabziPyaz ki sabzi or Whole onion masala is delicious and very popular in Rajasthan, the delicious pyaz ki sabzi is cooked in a different way. Pyaz ki sabzi is also known as stuffed onion and this sabzi so...
White Sauce PastaWith silky smooth and aromatic chutney made from milk, butter and refined flour, it is guaranteed that white sauce pasta gives you the best taste. Like other pasta, white sauce pasta is also very easy...
Crispy Paper Dosa With...Dosa is a thin crispy and healthy South Indian dish made of rice and urad dhuli dal (black lentils without husk), usually served with coconut chutney and vegetable sambar. This favorite dish is not to...