How To Make Delicious Pudina Chutney
Pudina Chutney Recipe
Indians love spicy food so there are many types of chutneys which are spicy and are the most important part of Indian snacks. One of them is mint chutney, the most famous chutney of Indian cuisine. This recipe is for preparing a spicy Indian style chutney using green mint leaves, sugar, red chilli powder, ginger and lemon juice. Follow this recipe of green pudina chutney and make delicious pudina chutney at your home and enjoy it with different kind of snacks.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 2 Likes
pudina chutney Ingredients
|Mint Leaves||1 Cup||Ginger||1 Inch Pc|
|Garlic||4 - 5 Cloves||Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Green Chili||1||Sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Chaat Masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin Powder||1 Teaspoon||Onion||2 small|
|Tomato||1 Small||Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
Direction To Make
- Wash the mint leaves thoroughly. To drain the water, place it in a strainer.
- Meanwhile peel the ginger and remove the garlic clove skin. Chop the ginger, onion, green chilli and tomato in the jar of the mixer grinder. Add garlic cloves, garam masala, sugar, red chilli powder, salt, chaat masala and cumin powder.
- Grind them into the mixture to smooth. Add mint leaves and grind again. Add some water if necessary. Re-grind the mixture until smooth and thick puree.
- Transfer the chutney to an airtight jar and keep it in the fridge. You can store the chutney for about a week.
To read the recipe in Hindi: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious pudina chutney
Bread PakoraBread Pakora is a popular snack for teatime in India. It is the perfect snack to serve with tea in the cold, cozy winter or rainy evening. It is a delicious snack with a gram flour (besan) coating and...
Palak PaneerPalak Paneer is a delicious and mouthwatering Indian dish made of soft paneer in a smooth, creamy and thick gravy of spinach which is cooked with ginger, garlic and Indian traditional spices. No one...
Masala PastaMasala Pasta is a Spicy and delicious Indian style pasta according to your taste, you and your family will definitely like it. This delicious pasta is very easy to make at home as per your liking and...
Green Mango ChutneyGreen mango chutney is a delicious chutney that is ideal with your daily meals. A sweet chutney, prepared from unripe mangoes. One study suggests that unripe mangoes contain too much vitamin C. of C a...
Sweet Corn Delicious...Sweet Corn Soup is a thick and creamy soup made with fresh corn kernels, corn cream and a bit of carrot and cabbage to enhance the flavor. White pepper powder complements the deliciousness the corn. a...