How To Make Delicious Aloo Bhukhara (Plum) Jam
Aloo Bhukhara or Plum Jam Recipe
If you like eating plum fruit and fruit jam then you will love this delicious sweet and sour plum jam, especially when you have made this delicious jam at home. Homemade jam is very easy to make jam at home and is much tastier than the ready-made jam as it has no preservatives to preserve the jam for a long time. Make the most delicious sweet and sour plum jam with ripe plums and enjoy the delicious jam with bread toast or simple bread at your breakfast. Follow the recipe and make the delicious aloo bukhara or Plum Jam and enjoy.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 45 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
plum jam Ingredients
|Ripe Plum (Aloo Bukhara)||1 1/2 Kg||Sugar||1 Kg|
Direction To Make
- Place a ceramic plate in the freezer that will be used later to check the thickness of the jam.
- Wash and peel the plums, or you boil them in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle, transfer them to a plate and allow them to cool for 5 minutes. Now you can peel them easily, discard the skin.
- Collect the pulp in a deep large pan and discard the seeds.
- Add sugar and heat it on medium heat with continuously stirring for about 5 - 6 minutes or until all sugar dissolves.
- If the plums are not too juicy, add 2 tablespoon of water so that the sugar dissolves completely.
- Continue boiling the mixture over medium heat and using a potato masher, mash the pulp to make a smooth and fine mixture.
- When it starts boiling reduce the heat. Cook the mixture stirring occasionally till it thickens. Turn off the gas.
- To test the jam take ceramic plate from the freezer and pour some jam on it and put the plate in the freezer again for 1 minute. Take the plate out of the freezer again and rotate your finger through the jam, if the finger track is clear that means the jam is ready and if not then cook it for some more time.
- Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature. Store the jam in a glass container to freeze.
- Enjoy delicious sweet and sour plum jam with butter in your breakfast.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
To read the recipe in Hindi: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious plum jam
Delicious Paneer DosaGetting bored with regular plain dosa? Try this recipe of delicious paneer dosa!If so, I have brought one of the new recipes with a dosa combination that will be an excellent recipe for you to try. I...
Ragda PatticeRagda Pattice is a delicious and very popular street food in India, this street food is very popular in Gujarat and Maharashtra. Ragda Pattice is almost identical with another popular North Indian is...
Punjabi Dum AlooDum Aloo is one of the delicious and most favorite potato dishes of India. punjabi dum aloo is the most preferred dum aloo in punjabi style in North Indian. The dish punjabi dum aloo is not only but a...
Paneer Butter MasalaThe Delicious dish Paneer Butter Masala is one of the most popular Indian dish that consists of cubes of paneer (a type of Indian cheese) especially popular in Punjab. The creamy and spicy gravy of it...
Rava DosaRava Dosa is a thin and crispy dosa made of rice flour and rava, one of the easiest, delicious and healthy dosa to cook at home. Unlike other rice dosa, the delicious Rava Dosa does not require the to...