How To Make Delicious Aloo Bhukhara (Plum) Jam
Aloo Bhukhara or Plum Jam Recipe
If you like eating plum fruit and fruit jam then you will love this delicious sweet and sour plum jam, especially when you have made this delicious jam at home. Homemade jam is very easy to make jam at home and is much tastier than the ready-made jam as it has no preservatives to preserve the jam for a long time. Make the most delicious sweet and sour plum jam with ripe plums and enjoy the delicious jam with bread toast or simple bread at your breakfast. Follow the recipe and make the delicious aloo bukhara or Plum Jam and enjoy.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 45 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
plum jam Ingredients
|Ripe Plum (Aloo Bukhara)||1 1/2 Kg||Sugar||1 Kg|
Direction To Make
- Place a ceramic plate in the freezer that will be used later to check the thickness of the jam.
- Wash and peel the plums, or you boil them in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle, transfer them to a plate and allow them to cool for 5 minutes. Now you can peel them easily, discard the skin.
- Collect the pulp in a deep large pan and discard the seeds.
- Add sugar and heat it on medium heat with continuously stirring for about 5 - 6 minutes or until all sugar dissolves.
- If the plums are not too juicy, add 2 tablespoon of water so that the sugar dissolves completely.
- Continue boiling the mixture over medium heat and using a potato masher, mash the pulp to make a smooth and fine mixture.
- When it starts boiling reduce the heat. Cook the mixture stirring occasionally till it thickens. Turn off the gas.
- To test the jam take ceramic plate from the freezer and pour some jam on it and put the plate in the freezer again for 1 minute. Take the plate out of the freezer again and rotate your finger through the jam, if the finger track is clear that means the jam is ready and if not then cook it for some more time.
- Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature. Store the jam in a glass container to freeze.
- Enjoy delicious sweet and sour plum jam with butter in your breakfast.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious plum jam
Aloo ParathaAloo Paratha is a shallow fried Indian bread filled with boiled potatoes and very delicious and very popular all over India. Though it is a famous Punjabi dish, it is famous all over India and likes...
Kashmiri Dum AlooKashmiri Dum Aloo is a delicious dish from a beautiful place Jammu and Kashmir and one of the most popular curry dish in North India. To make the delicious dish "Kashmiri Dum Aloo", first deep fry the...
Paneer TikkaPaneer tikka is very famous and most demanding starter in restaurants made of paneer. There are many types of paneer tikkas that have different tastes and cooking methods. The most common and method a...
Shahi PaneerShahi Paneer is a delicious, creamy and rich Indian vegetable made from paneer, which is very much popular throughout the India. The word Shahi referred to royal and as the name Shahi Paneer, the dish...
Masala MacaroniMasala macaroni is a delicious and mouth watering pasta recipe, cooked in Indian style with spices. Macaroni can be eaten at any time of the day, whether it is a light brunch, lunch, or even a quick a...