If you like eating plum fruit and fruit jam then you will love this delicious sweet and sour plum jam, especially when you have made this delicious jam at home. Homemade jam is very easy to make jam at home and is much tastier than the ready-made jam as it has no preservatives to preserve the jam for a long time. Make the most delicious sweet and sour plum jam with ripe plums and enjoy the delicious jam with bread toast or simple bread at your breakfast.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 45 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 1 Like
plum jam Ingredients
Ingredients of plum jam
MyDelicious Recipes-Aloo Bukhara Jam
|Ripe Plum (Aloo Bukhara)||1 1/2 Kg||Sugar||1 Kg|
Direction To Make
- Place a ceramic plate in the freezer that will be used later to check the thickness of the jam.
- Wash and peel the plums, or you boil them in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle, transfer them to a plate and allow them to cool for 5 minutes. Now you can peel them easily, discard the skin.
- Collect the pulp in a deep large pan and discard the seeds.
- Add sugar and heat it on medium heat with continuously stirring for about 5 - 6 minutes or until all sugar dissolves.
- If the plums are not too juicy, add 2 tablespoon of water so that the sugar dissolves completely.
- Continue boiling the mixture over medium heat and using a potato masher, mash the pulp to make a smooth and fine mixture.
- When it starts boiling reduce the heat. Cook the mixture occasionally until it thickens. Turn off the gas.
- To test the jam take ceramic plate from the freezer and pour some jam on it and put the plate in the freezer again for 1 minute. Take the plate out of the freezer again and rotate your finger through the jam, if the finger track is clear that means the jam is ready and if not then cook it for some more time.
- Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature. Store the jam in a glass container to freeze.
- Enjoy delicious sweet and sour plum jam with butter in your breakfast.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious plum jam
Punjabi Dum AlooDum Aloo or Aloo Dum is a delicious and most popular gravy dish in India. punjabi dum aloo is the dum aloo in punjabi style and is the most preferred in North India. This dish in Punjabi style Dum is...
Paneer Manchurian DryPaneer Manchurian is a spicy Manchurian made from paneer (cottage cheese) is the most delicious and best Indo Chinese dish. It is one of the most delicious paneer dishes served as a starters or snack....
White Sauce PastaWith silky smooth and aromatic chutney made from milk, butter and refined flour, it is guaranteed that white sauce pasta gives you the best taste. Like other pasta, white sauce pasta is also very easy...
Singapore Fried RiceSingapore Fried Rice Is China's Delicious Takeaway Comfort Food. Ingredients such as chicken, seafood, pork, beef, eggs and vegetables are used to make the dish special. Singapore Fried Rice is a rice...
Suji UpmaSuji (semolina) upma is a popular dish that is tasty, healthy and is preferred as a morning breakfast. To make the upma, suji is first roasted and then cooked with fried vegetables, spices and water....