How To Make Delicious Aloo Bhukhara (Plum) Jam
Aloo Bhukhara or Plum Jam Recipe
If you like eating plum fruit and fruit jam then you will love this delicious sweet and sour plum jam, especially when you have made this delicious jam at home. Homemade jam is very easy to make jam at home and is much tastier than the ready-made jam as it has no preservatives to preserve the jam for a long time. Make the most delicious sweet and sour plum jam with ripe plums and enjoy the delicious jam with bread toast or simple bread at your breakfast. Follow the recipe and make the delicious aloo bukhara or Plum Jam and enjoy.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 45 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 1 Like
plum jam Ingredients
|Ripe Plum (Aloo Bukhara)||1 1/2 Kg||Sugar||1 Kg|
Direction To Make
- Place a ceramic plate in the freezer that will be used later to check the thickness of the jam.
- Wash and peel the plums, or you boil them in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle, transfer them to a plate and allow them to cool for 5 minutes. Now you can peel them easily, discard the skin.
- Collect the pulp in a deep large pan and discard the seeds.
- Add sugar and heat it on medium heat with continuously stirring for about 5 - 6 minutes or until all sugar dissolves.
- If the plums are not too juicy, add 2 tablespoon of water so that the sugar dissolves completely.
- Continue boiling the mixture over medium heat and using a potato masher, mash the pulp to make a smooth and fine mixture.
- When it starts boiling reduce the heat. Cook the mixture occasionally until it thickens. Turn off the gas.
- To test the jam take ceramic plate from the freezer and pour some jam on it and put the plate in the freezer again for 1 minute. Take the plate out of the freezer again and rotate your finger through the jam, if the finger track is clear that means the jam is ready and if not then cook it for some more time.
- Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature. Store the jam in a glass container to freeze.
- Enjoy delicious sweet and sour plum jam with butter in your breakfast.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious plum jam
Crispy Veg NuggetsCrispy Veg Nuggets is a delicious vegetarian nuggets made with vegetable mixes with potatoes coated with breadcrumbs or crushed poha and deep-fried until crispy. Nuggets are mainly known as Chicken is...
Vegetarian BiryaniVegetarian Biryani is a delicious and healthy dish with a nice aroma, the delicious dish is made of rice and vegetables, herbs and spices. As the name Biryani comes, we always think of a dish such as...
French FriesPotatoes are liked by everyone and many delicious snacks are made from it, and French Fries are a delicious and most favorite snack among all potato snacks. French Fries is a mouth-watering and snack...
Dal FryDal Fry is a delicious Indian dish, which is very popular and made by cooking lentils mixed with spices. There are many different ways to make dal fry. Dal Fry is a basic Indian dish that can also be...
Suji DhoklaSuji or Rava (semolina) Dhokla is a spongy, soft and delicious suji snack and is easily made at home. Usually served at morning breakfast or evening snacks with pudina chutney. This video recipe of or...