Pizza is a delicious Italian dish, usually consisting of a round and flat base made of whole wheat flour or refined flour, which is baked with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and some other various vegetables such as capsicum, mushrooms, etc. You can also use meat for Topping. Traditionally, pizza is baked in a wooden-fired oven.
Make a delicious pizza at home like a professional using the instructions in this recipe. The detailed recipe will help you make delicious pizza for your family. The pizza has a crisp and fluffy base. The sauce is surprisingly tasty and fragrant. This recipe teaches you everything from the beginning - such as bake the pizza base, make the sauce and assemble the entire pizza.
- Preparation Time :
- 2 Hour
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
For Pizza Base
|Refined Flour (Maida)||2 Cup||Active Dry Yeast||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Olive Oil||1/2 Tablespoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||3/4 Teaspoon||Water||1/2 Cup|
|Corn Meal||For Coating The Tray|
For Pizza Sauce
|Tomatoes Finely Chopped||400 Gms||Garlic Finely Chopped||2 Cloves|
|Red Chilli Flakes||1 Teaspoon||Italian Herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Black Pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Olive Oil||1 1/2 Tablespoon||Sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella Cheese||200 Gms||Mix Vegetables (Capsicum, Mushrooms, Onion and Tomatoes) Finely Sliced Or Chopped||1 1/2 Cup|
|Italian Herbs (Oregano or Mixed)||1/3 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Flakes||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
- Take a bowl and heat it and then add lukewarm water to it. If you belong to a very cold place, heat your bowl a little more to proofing the yeast. Make sure the water you take is just warm.
- Do not heat the water too much. This will affect the yeast because very hot water kills the yeast. 40 - 42 C is best for yeast.
- Add dry active yeast to it. Sprinkle the sugar over it.
- Mix it slowly and keep aside and let it rest for 10 to 12 minutes. It should be bubbly and frothy. If you have not found a frothy mixture, do not use this yeast. It is not active. So just threw and repeat the same process to get the bubbly and frothy yeast mixture.
- When yeast is ready (bubbly and frothy), add refined flour (maida), olive oil and salt.
- Mix to make the dough and knead the dough until the dough becomes soft and elastic. Add some water if necessary. The time of kneading may vary depending on the flour you use (refined flour or whole wheat flour).
- Make a ball with this and apply some oil on it to prevent the dough from drying out. Cover it with a wet cloth and keep it in a warm place until the dough doubles in size. You can use the oven, if it has the setting to rise the dough.
- The time for doubling the dough depends largely on the temperature where you keep the dough to set.
Meanwhile you can prepare the pizza sauce until the pizza dough is set.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. When the oil is hot, add garlic to it, fry it till it gives a nice aroma.
- Add red chilli flakes and onion. Fry it on medium heat till the onion turns translucent.
- Add tomatoes, sugar and salt to it. Mix well and fry it with a cover because it shatters too much.
- Cook it until the sauce thickens. Add Italian herbs and black pepper to it.
- Mix the sauce and taste it, add more spices (salt, herbs or chilli flake) as needed.
- Set it aside to cool.
- Wash all sliced and chopped vegetables. Separate the onion layers.
- Preheat oven for about 20 - 25 minutes at 240 C.
- Knead the dough once again. Divide it into 3 parts and make balls from it.
- Sprinkle some corn meal on the tray and gently level it to avoid sticking the dough over it. Place a dough ball on top of it and gently press it with your palm. Apply some oil on it and using a rolling stick, give it a round flat shape about 6 inches in diameter or according to your desired thickness.
- If you prefer a thicker base, bake it in the oven for about 5 - 7 minutes. If the base is thin, the base will be baked with mozzarella cheese and vegetables.
- Spread the pizza sauce as desired on the base and layered all the vegetables, grated mozzarella cheese on top of all.
- Sprinkle red chilli flakes and Italian herbs on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes until the base is well cooked and the mozzarella cheese turns slightly golden brown.
- Pizza is ready to serve. Slice the pizza and serve hot with tomato sauce.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...