Delicious Pineapple Raita
Delicious Pineapple Raita
Curd, pineapple and pomegranate are very beneficial during summer season. If you have made raita from them then this is the best raita for summer. Here is a delicious pineapple raita recipe for you.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
|Fresh Thick Curd or Hung Curd||1 Cup||Pineapple Chopped In Small pieces||1 Cup|
|Sugar||4 + 2 +1 Tablespoon||Cumin Powder (Roasted)||1 Teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon||Black Salt (Rock Salt)||1/2 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Milk||1/4 Cup||Pomegranate seeds||To Garnish|
|Honey||To Garnish||Dry Mint Powder||To Garnish|
- Peel the pineapple carefully as it is a bit difficult to peel.
- Peel the pineapple again to remove dark spots. This is not wastage, we will use it to make puree. Pour the skin of pineapple with blackspot into the grinder and make a thick puree from it.
- Sieve this thick puree to remove the black part and get a clean puree. Keep this clean puree aside and discard the black residue.
- Cut the pineapple into small pieces and remove the center hardened seeds as the seed will spoil the taste of raita.
- Take 1/2 cup water in a pan and add 4 teaspoons of sugar. Boil it while stirring continuously. When the sugar dissolves, add pineapple pieces and let it boil on medium heat for about 5 - 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally. This will reduce the citrus effect of pineapple.
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Whisk the thick curd to make it smooth. Add milk, mix well and keep aside. Make sure there are no lumps in it.
- Put pineapple puree in another pan, add 1 tablespoon sugar and cook for 5 - 6 minutes while stirring continuously on medium flame. Let it Cool at room temperature.
- Add the pineapple pieces to the curd, add some chopped mint powder and pineapple puree and mix well.
- Add 2 tablespoons sugar or as per taste, roasted cumin powder and black salt and mix well.
- Transfer this delicious raita to a serving bowl and garnish it with pomegranate seeds, mint powder and honey.
- Delicious pineapple raita is ready.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...