Pav Bhaji is a delicious and popular street food that is easy to make. In this dish, vegetables are cooked with various spices known as bhaji. Bhaji is cooked in butter to make delicious spicy vegetables (bhaji). Pav Bhaji Masala gives a unique taste and consistency while the varieties of vegetables makes it healthy. It is a delicious snack served at a party because you can make it in advance and it is the favorite snack of all specially children and also you can make it easily at home. You can easily make delicious pav bhaji at home for your guests and family using this simple recipe.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
pav bhaji Ingredients
Ingredients of pav bhaji
|Potatoes (Finely Chopped)||2 Medium||Green Peas||1/2 Cup|
|Cauliflower (Finely Chopped)||3/4 Cup||Carrot (finely Chopped)||1/2 Cup|
|Onion (finely Chopped)||2 Small||Ginger Paste||Small Piece|
|Garlic Crushed||3 - 4 Clove||Tomato (Finely Chopped)||2 Medium|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||1/2 Cup||Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Cumin Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Pav Bhaji Masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Chaat Masala||1 Teaspoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Ghee or Oil||2 Tablespoon||Butter||2 Tablespoon + For Serving|
|Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped||For Garnish||Pav Buns||8 Pc|
- Wash and finely chopped all the vegetables mentioned in the above list.
- Pour the chopped vegetables (potatoes, green peas, cauliflower and carrots) to the pressure cooker. Add a 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 cup water to it.
- switch on the gas and set the heat to medium. Close the lid of the cooker and allow it to cook under pressure for 2 whistles. Turn off the gas and allow it to cool for about 5-7 minutes. So that all the pressure goes away on its own.
- Open the lid of the pressure cooker and thoroughly mash all the boiled vegetables. You can use vegetables according to your choice. The texture of bhaji will depend on how well you mash the vegetables.
- Take a pan and add 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons ghee or oil to it. Heat it on medium heat. When the butter will melt and the mixture becomes hot enough. Add chopped onion, ginger paste and crushed garlic to it. Fry it till the onion turn translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, capsicum and 1/4 teaspoon salt to it. Fry it till the tomatoes and capsicum become soft.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, chaat masala and pav bhaji masala.
- Fry it for one minute while stirring continuously. Add 3/4 cup water and mix well. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add boiled mashed vegetables to it and mix well. Cook it for 4-5 minutes. Bhaji is ready, taste bhaji for salt and other spices, add salt or spices if required according to your taste and mix well. Turn off the heat and garnish the bhaji with coriander leaves. Bhaji is ready to be served.
- Cut the bread buns in the middle so that they are connected to the other side. Pour 1 tablespoon of butter over the griddle and bake the pav on top of it until it turns light brown from both sides. Place the baked pav in a plate and fry the remaining pav in the similar manner.
- Serve the hot pav with delicious bhaji.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is spicy, delicious deep fried street food made with stuffing of urad dal, moong dal with aromatic spices. Many varieties of delicious kachori can be made such as dry kachori, mawa raj...
Bread RollBread roll is a delicious and popular snack in India, the delicious snack is easy to make at home, if you already boil potatoes you can prepare the delicious snack in about 25 minutes. The process of...
Paneer TikkaPaneer tikka is the most common and delicious starter in restaurants, parties and functions. There are many different ways to cook Paneer Tikka, a delicious starter. The authentic method of making a a...
Dry Paneer ManchurianPaneer Manchurian is a spicy Manchurian made from paneer (cottage cheese) is the most delicious and best Indo Chinese dish. It is one of the most delicious paneer dishes served as a starters or snack....
Masala PastaMasala Pasta - Spicy and delicious Indian style pasta according to your taste, you and your family will definitely like it. This delicious pasta is very easy to make at home as per your liking and 35...