How To Make Paneer Tikka
Paneer Tikka Recipe
Paneer tikka is the most common and delicious starter in restaurants, parties and functions. There are many different ways to cook Paneer Tikka, a delicious starter. The authentic method of making paneer tikka requires either a barbeque or a tandoor to get the flavor of the smoke in the dish. Not everyone has a barbecue at home, although barbecue grills are not easy to use. This easy and detailed recipe overcomes all problems by cooking a dry snack "paneer tikka" on the tawa. This recipe gives you a delicious and crisp texture to the vegetables and paneer. Also gives you the technique to give a smoky flavor to your dish.
- Preparation Time :
- 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 1 Like
paneer tikka Ingredients
Ingredients of paneer tikka
MyDelicious Recipes-Paneer Tikka
|Paneer, Cut Into Small Cubes||350 Grams||Curd||1/2 Cup|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Tablespoon||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard Oil||1 Tablespoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Carom Seeds (Ajwain)||1/2 Teaspoon||Roasted Gram Flour (Besan)||1 Tablespoon|
|Deggi Mirch||1 Tablespoon||Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Green Capsicum, Cut Into Small Cubes||1/2 Cup||Onion, Cut Into Quarter And Split in Shell||1/2 Cup|
|Red Bell Pepper||1/2 Cup|
For Paneer Tikka
|Mustard Oil||1 Tablespoon||Melted Butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Charcoal||2 Small||Ghee||1 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||To Sprinkle|
Direction To Make
- Take a bowl, add curd (curd should be sour, if you don't have sour curd then you can add some lemon juice to make it sour), ginger garlic paste, fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) and mustard oil and mix well.
- Add salt, carom seeds (ajwain), roasted gram flour (besan), deggi mirch and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Your marinade is ready. Add chopped capsicum, onion, red bell peppers and paneer cubes and mix them gently with your hand to coat well all the vegetables and paneer cubes.
- Your marinade is ready. Add chopped capsicum, onion, red bell peppers and paneer cubes to thoroughly coat all the vegetables and paneer cubes, mix them gently with your hand (do not use any spatula. The coating will not be good and the paneer will May also break).
- Cover it and set aside to marinate well for an hour.
Prepare Paneer Tikka
- Skewer the vegetable and paneer and keep it aside. Keep the vegetable on both side of skewer, because if you keep the paneer on side, it will melt and leave its place.
- Set all the vegetables and Paneer in the skewer and keep them aside.
- Heat the mustard oil on the gridlle (tava) until it starts to smoke. Add some melted butter to it. Now place the raw paneer tikka skewer on it to roast.
- Using a brush, coat the raw paneer tikka with melted butter. Cook it from all sides by rolling it on the griddle.
- Similarly, cook all the remaining paneer tikka and transfer them in a plate.
- Place the hot charcoal in a small bowl and place the bowl on the plate between the paneer tikkas. Add a little ghee on the hot charcoal. It will start giving smoke. Cover all paneer tikkas with this charcoal bowl with a large pot for 2 minutes to smoke.
- Open it, take out the charcoal bowl. Sprinkle chaat masala on the paneer tikka and enjoy hot paneer tikka with pudeena chutney.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer tikka
Kurkure PaneerKurkure Paneer is a delicious and chrunchy snack that is an ideal starter for parties and a perfect snack. Crunchy and delicious kurkure paneer are made with paneer, corn flakes, maida, corn flour and...
Dahi Ke Kebab | Dahi ke...Dahi ke Kabab also known as Dahi ke Sholay, is a soft and delicious snack popular in North India that you can make for your family or friends on a birthday, kitty party or any special occasion at your...
Aloo Paratha QuesadillaQuesadilla is a Mexican street food that is so delicious that Mexicans love it very much. This is a dish in which either various vegetables, meat or chicken along with the cheese are stuffed into or a...
Cheese Potato BallsCheese Potato Balls are a delicious ball-shaped snack made with potatoes, capsicum, cheese, bread crumbs and spices. You will surely fall in love with these delicious snack “Cheese Potato Balls”, are...
Tomato SoupTomato soup is a delicious and most popular starter or appetizer in India. Tomato soup is a delicious soup that most people like to have as a appetizer before starting their main meal at parties or It...