Paneer tikka is the most common and delicious starter in restaurants, parties and functions. There are many different ways to cook Paneer Tikka, a delicious starter. The authentic method of making paneer tikka requires either a barbeque or a tandoor to get the flavor of the smoke in the dish. Not everyone has a barbecue at home, although barbecue grills are not easy to use. This easy and detailed recipe overcomes all problems by cooking a dry snack "paneer tikka" on the tawa. This recipe gives you a delicious and crisp texture to the vegetables and paneer. Also gives you the technique to give a smokey flavor to your dish.
- Preparation Time :
- 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
|Paneer, Cut Into Small Cubes||350 Grams||Curd||1/2 Cup|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Tablespoon||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard Oil||1 Tablespoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Carom Seeds (Ajwain)||1/2 Teaspoon||Roasted Gram Flour (Besan)||1 Tablespoon|
|Degi Mirch||1 Tablespoon||Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Green Capsicum, Cut Into Small Cubes||1/2 Cup||Onion, Cut Into Quarter And Split in Shell||1/2 Cup|
|Red Bell Pepper||1/2 Cup|
For Paneer Tikka
|Mustard Oil||1 Tablespoon||Melted Butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Charcoal||2 Small||Ghee||1 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||To Sprinkle|
- Take a bowl, add curd (curd should be sour, if you don't have sour curd then you can add some lemon juice to make it sour), ginger garlic paste, fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) and mustard oil and mix well.
- Add salt, carom seeds (ajwain), roasted gram flour (besan), degi mirch and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Your marinade is ready. Add chopped capsicum, onion, red bell peppers and paneer cubes and mix them gently with your hand to coat well all the vegetables and paneer cubes.
- Your marinade is ready. Add chopped capsicum, onion, red bell peppers and paneer cubes to thoroughly coat all the vegetables and paneer cubes, mix them gently with your hand (do not use any spatula. The coating will not be good and the paneer will May also break).
- Cover it and set aside to marinate well for an hour.
Prepare Paneer Tikka
- Skewer the vegetable and paneer and keep it aside. Keep the vegetable on both side of skewer, because if you keep the paneer on side, it will melt and leave its place.
- Set all the vegetables and Paneer in the skewer and keep them aside.
- Heat the mustard oil on the gridlle (tava) until it starts to smoke. Add some melted butter to it. Now place the raw paneer tikka skewer on it to roast.
- Using a brush, coat the raw paneer tikka with melted butter. Cook it from all sides by rolling the paneer tikka skewer on the griddle.
- Similarly, cook all the remaining paneer tikka and transfer them in a plate.
- Place the hot charcoal in a small bowl and place the bowl on the plate between the paneer tikkas. Add a little ghee on the hot charcoal. It will start giving smoke. Cover all paneer tikkas with this charcoal bowl with a large pot for 2 minutes to smoke.
- Open it, take out the charcoal bowl. Sprinkle chaat masala on the paneer tikka and enjoy hot paneer tikka with pudeena chutney.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...