How To Make Paneer Tikka
Paneer Tikka Recipe
Paneer tikka is the most common and delicious starter in restaurants, parties and functions. There are many different ways to cook Paneer Tikka, a delicious starter. The authentic method of making paneer tikka requires either a barbeque or a tandoor to get the flavor of the smoke in the dish. Not everyone has a barbecue at home, although barbecue grills are not easy to use. This easy and detailed recipe overcomes all problems by cooking a dry snack "paneer tikka" on the tawa. This recipe gives you a delicious and crisp texture to the vegetables and paneer. Also gives you the technique to give a smoky flavor to your dish.
- Preparation Time :
- 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
paneer tikka Ingredients
|Paneer, Cut Into Small Cubes||350 Grams||Curd||1/2 Cup|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Tablespoon||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard Oil||1 Tablespoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Carom Seeds (Ajwain)||1/2 Teaspoon||Roasted Gram Flour (Besan)||1 Tablespoon|
|Deggi Mirch||1 Tablespoon||Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Green Capsicum, Cut Into Small Cubes||1/2 Cup||Onion, Cut Into Quarter And Split in Shell||1/2 Cup|
|Red Bell Pepper||1/2 Cup|
For Paneer Tikka
|Mustard Oil||1 Tablespoon||Melted Butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Charcoal||2 Small||Ghee||1 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||To Sprinkle|
Direction To Make
- Take a bowl, add curd (curd should be sour, if you don't have sour curd then you can add some lemon juice to make it sour), ginger garlic paste, fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) and mustard oil and mix well.
- Add salt, carom seeds (ajwain), roasted gram flour (besan), deggi mirch and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Your marinade is ready. Add chopped capsicum, onion, red bell peppers and paneer cubes and mix them gently with your hand to coat well all the vegetables and paneer cubes.
- Your marinade is ready. Add chopped capsicum, onion, red bell peppers and paneer cubes to thoroughly coat all the vegetables and paneer cubes, mix them gently with your hand (do not use any spatula. The coating will not be good and the paneer will May also break).
- Cover it and set aside to marinate well for an hour.
Prepare Paneer Tikka
- Skewer the vegetable and paneer and keep it aside. Keep the vegetable on both side of skewer, because if you keep the paneer on side, it will melt and leave its place.
- Set all the vegetables and Paneer in the skewer and keep them aside.
- Heat the mustard oil on the gridlle (tava) until it starts to smoke. Add some melted butter to it. Now place the raw paneer tikka skewer on it to roast.
- Using a brush, coat the raw paneer tikka with melted butter. Cook it from all sides by rolling it on the griddle.
- Similarly, cook all the remaining paneer tikka and transfer them in a plate.
- Place the hot charcoal in a small bowl and place the bowl on the plate between the paneer tikkas. Add a little ghee on the hot charcoal. It will start giving smoke. Cover all paneer tikkas with this charcoal bowl with a large pot for 2 minutes to smoke.
- Open it, take out the charcoal bowl. Sprinkle chaat masala over it and enjoy hot paneer tikka with pudeena chutney.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer tikka
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Vegetarian a...
Gobhi 65Gobhi 65 or Gobi 65 is a crispy and delicious fried snacks, made with cauliflower, yogurt and spices. 65 dishes like Chicken 65, Paneer 65, aloo 65 are very popular appetizers from South India. All 65...
Kurkure PaneerKurkure Paneer is a perfect snack and an ideal starter for the parties. The delicious and crunchy starter is made by paneer, corn flour, corn flakes, maida and spices. It is very easy to make deicious...
Besan ChillaBesan Chilla is a delicious, spicy or less spicy, but crispy Chilla made from Besan (gram flour), a famous breakfast dish in North India. Everyone likes besan chilla, either adults or children. like a...
Suji DhoklaSuji Dhokla or Rava Dhokla is a very soft and fluffy, steamed salty cake made from suji (rava or semolina) topped with white sesame seeds, coconut and coriander leaves. Fruit salt (ENO) is used to the...