How to Make Paneer Pasanda
Paneer Pasanda Recipe
A Delicious Paneer Recipe Paneer Pasanda is a priceless pearl in the crown of the paneer recipes. Paneer pasanda is the most delicious recipe of fried stuffed paneer sandwich, cooked in less spicy, creamy, rich and smooth tomato gravy. This easy recipe of paneer, first make paneer stuffed sandwiches and shallow fry the paneer sandwiches and make rich and creamy gravy from tomatoes with fresh cream and then cook the paneer sandwiches in that gravy. Serve this hot paneer pasanda with roti, aloo paratha, butter naan or plain rice or pulao.
- Preparation Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 1 Like
paneer pasanda Ingredients
Ingredients of paneer pasanda
MyDelicious Recipes-Paneer Pasanda
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||300 Gram||Corn Flour / Arrarot||4 Tablespoon|
|Ginger Paste||1/2 Teaspoon||Mixture of Cashew Nut, Almonds and Pistachio, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Raisins||1 Tablespoon||Ghee or Oil||To Fry|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium||Green Chillies||2|
|Fresh Cream||1 Cup (200 Grams)||Ghee or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves||2 - 3 Tablespoon||Ginger, Grated||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||1 Teaspoon||Asafoetida (Hing)||A Pinch|
|Cumin Seed||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/3 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon|
Direction To Make
- Cut the paneer into 1/2 inch thick and about 1 1/2 * 1 1/2 inch square. Cut these paneer pieces again diagonally into triangle shapes.
- Now you have paneer triangles and some small paneer pieces may be leftover from cutting. Keep these small pieces of paneer to use for stuffing.
- Finely chop cashews, almonds and pistachios.
- To make the stuffing, take the leftover pieces in a bowl and mashed it. Add chopped cashews, almonds, pistachios, grated ginger, salt, raisins and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Stuffing is ready.
- Gradually add water to make a thick paste of arrarot or corn flour. Add a pinch of salt and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps in the paste.
- Cut the triangular pieces of paneer in such a way that the corner of the piece remains uncut and the rest is like 2 triangular slices. Now fill the stuffing completely and press it slightly.
- In this way make all the remaining paneer sandwiches.
- Heat a little ghee or oil to fry them. When the ghee gets hot enough. Coat well the stuffed paneer sandwiches in corn flour and place in hot ghee to fry gently. Fry them till they are light brown from the bottom, flip them to fry from the other side till light brown.
- Likewise fry all the paneer sandwiches. Set them aside for later use.
Make Gravy & Paneer Pasanda
- Cut green chillies, tomatoes and remaining stuffing into a grinder and grind them to make fine and smooth puree.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee or oil in a pan. When the ghee gets hot, add cumin seeds, dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi), asafetida (hing), coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and ginger paste and fry a little while stirring.
- Add tomato puree, mix well and fry on a medium flame while stirring continuously until ghee comes to the surface.
- Add fresh cream and mix well. Cook on medium heat and allow it to boil while stirring continuously. The boiling process will take about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water to it and mix well. Add garam masala, salt and coriander leaves and mix well. Let it boil again, stirring continuously.
- When the gravy boils, add the fried paneer sandwich and mix gently. Turn off the gas, cover the pan and let the paneer sandwich rest in the gravy for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, pour the paneer pasanda into the serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Paneer pasanda is ready. Enjoy delicious paneer pasanda with roti, aloo paratha, butter naan or plain rice or pulao at your lunch or dinner.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer pasanda
Dahi Ke Kebab | Dahi ke...Dahi kebab are a soft, delicious and popular snack that you can enjoy with your family and friends at any special occasions like kitty party, birthday or other parties at your home. The kebab is so ke...
Bharwan KarelaBharwan Karela is a healthy dry curry made from karela (bitter gourd). Bitter gourd has many health benefits such as it purifies the blood, is good for a diabetic patient, is beneficial in and in is...
RotiRoti is a flat circular shape of un-fermented Indian bread, which is served daily throughout the Indian home as well as in hotels and restaurants. Roti can be eaten with any vegetable such as Paneer a...
Coconut ChutneyIt is very easy to make South Indian coconut chutney at home for dosa and idli. All you have to do is grind fresh coconut with chilli, ginger and curd and add mustard seeds for tempering. By following...
Pudina ChutneyIndians love spicy food so there are many types of chutneys which are spicy and are the most important part of Indian snacks. One of them is mint chutney, the most famous chutney of Indian cuisine. is...