How to Make Paneer Pasanda
Paneer Pasanda Recipe
A Delicious Paneer Recipe Paneer Pasanda is a priceless pearl in the crown of the paneer recipes. Paneer pasanda is the most delicious recipe of fried stuffed paneer sandwich, cooked in less spicy, creamy, rich and smooth tomato gravy. This easy recipe of paneer, first make paneer stuffed sandwiches and shallow fry the paneer sandwiches and make rich and creamy gravy from tomatoes with fresh cream and then cook the paneer sandwiches in that gravy. Serve this hot paneer pasanda with roti, aloo paratha, butter naan or plain rice or pulao.
- Preparation Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 1 Like
paneer pasanda Ingredients
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||300 Gram||Corn Flour / Arrarot||4 Tablespoon|
|Ginger Paste||1/2 Teaspoon||Mixture of Cashew Nut, Almonds and Pistachio, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Raisins||1 Tablespoon||Ghee or Oil||To Fry|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium||Green Chillies||2|
|Fresh Cream||1 Cup (200 Grams)||Ghee or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves||2 - 3 Tablespoon||Ginger, Grated||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||1 Teaspoon||Asafoetida (Hing)||A Pinch|
|Cumin Seed||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/3 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon|
Direction To Make
- Cut the paneer into 1/2 inch thick and about 1 1/2 * 1 1/2 inch square. Cut these paneer pieces again diagonally into triangle shapes.
- Now you have paneer triangles and some small paneer pieces may be leftover from cutting. Keep these small pieces of paneer to use for stuffing.
- Finely chop cashews, almonds and pistachios.
- To make the stuffing, take the leftover pieces in a bowl and mashed it. Add chopped cashews, almonds, pistachios, grated ginger, salt, raisins and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Stuffing is ready.
- Gradually add water to make a thick paste of arrarot or corn flour. Add a pinch of salt and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps in the paste.
- Cut the triangular pieces of paneer in such a way that the corner of the piece remains uncut and the rest is like 2 triangular slices. Now fill the stuffing completely and press it slightly.
- In this way make all the remaining paneer sandwiches.
- Heat a little ghee or oil to fry them. When the ghee gets hot enough. Coat well the stuffed paneer sandwiches in corn flour and place in hot ghee to fry gently. Fry them till they are light brown from the bottom, flip them to fry from the other side till light brown.
- Likewise fry all the paneer sandwiches. Set them aside for later use.
Make Gravy & Paneer Pasanda
- Cut green chillies, tomatoes and remaining stuffing into a grinder and grind them to make fine and smooth puree.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee or oil in a pan. When the ghee gets hot, add cumin seeds, dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi), asafetida (hing), coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and ginger paste and fry a little while stirring.
- Add tomato puree, mix well and fry on a medium flame while stirring continuously until ghee comes to the surface.
- Add fresh cream and mix well. Cook on medium heat and allow it to boil while stirring continuously. The boiling process will take about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water to it and mix well. Add garam masala, salt and coriander leaves and mix well. Let it boil again, stirring continuously.
- When the gravy boils, add the fried paneer sandwich and mix gently. Turn off the gas, cover the pan and let the paneer sandwich rest in the gravy for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, pour the paneer pasanda into the serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Paneer pasanda is ready. Enjoy delicious paneer pasanda with roti, aloo paratha, butter naan or plain rice or pulao at your lunch or dinner.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer pasanda
Paneer LababdarPaneer Lababdar is a delicious Paneer dish from North India. Recipe of Paneer Lababdar in Restaurant Style. Paneer Lababdar is very famous in North Indian hotels and restaurants. While this dish is as...
Masala MacaroniMasala macaroni is a delicious and mouth watering pasta recipe, cooked in Indian style with spices. Macaroni can be eaten at any time of the day, whether it is a light brunch, lunch, or even a quick a...
Gulkand GujiyaHoli festival is not only a festival of colors but also a festival of delicious food. On this festival people start making delicious Gujiya in advance. You must have eaten mava Gujiya on this but we a...
Apple PieApple-filled pie is a delicious pie known as apple pie. This delicious pie is often eaten with ice cream, whipped cream or cheddar cheese. It is usually double-crusted, with pastry on either side (top...
Green Mango ChutneyGreen mango chutney is a delicious chutney that is ideal with your daily meals. A sweet chutney, prepared from unripe mangoes. One study suggests that unripe mangoes contain too much vitamin C. of C a...