How to Make Paneer Pasanda
Paneer Pasanda is a delicious paneer recipe, a precious pearl in the crown of paneer recipes. Paneer pasanda is the most delicious recipe of fried stuffed paneer sandwich, cooked in less spicy, creamy, rich and smooth tomato gravy. This easy recipe of paneer, first make paneer stuffed sandwiches and shallow fry the paneer sandwiches and make rich and creamy gravy from tomatoes with fresh cream and then cook the paneer sandwiches in that gravy. Serve this hot paneer pasanda with roti, aloo paratha, butter naan or plain rice or pulao.
- Preparation Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
paneer pasanda Ingredients
Ingredients of paneer pasanda
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||300 Gram||Corn Flour / Arrarot||4 Tablespoon|
|Ginger Paste||1/2 Teaspoon||Mixture of Cashew Nut, Almonds and Pistachio, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Raisins||1 Tablespoon||Ghee or Oil||To Fry|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium||Green Chillies||2|
|Fresh Cream||1 Cup (200 Grams)||Ghee or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves||2 - 3 Tablespoon||Ginger, Grated||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||1 Teaspoon||Asafoetida (Hing)||A Pinch|
|Cumin Seed||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/3 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon|
- Cut the paneer into 1/2 inch thick and about 1 1/2 * 1 1/2 inch square. Cut these paneer pieces again diagonally into triangle shapes.
- Now you have paneer triangles and some small paneer pieces may be leftover from cutting. Keep these small pieces of paneer to use for stuffing.
- Finely chop cashews, almonds and pistachios.
- To make the stuffing, take the leftover pieces in a bowl and mashed it. Add chopped cashews, almonds, pistachios, grated ginger, salt, raisins and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Stuffing is ready.
- Gradually add water to make a thick paste of arrarot or corn flour. Add a pinch of salt and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps in the paste.
- Cut the triangular pieces of paneer in such a way that the corner of the piece remains uncut and the rest is like 2 triangular slices. Now fill the stuffing completely and press it slightly.
- In this way make all the remaining paneer sandwiches.
- Heat a little ghee or oil to fry them. When the ghee gets hot enough. Coat well the stuffed paneer sandwiches in corn flour and place in hot ghee to fry gently. Fry them till they are light brown from the bottom, flip them to fry from the other side till light brown.
- Likewise fry all the paneer sandwiches. Set them aside for later use.
Make Gravy & Paneer Pasanda
- Cut green chillies, tomatoes and remaining stuffing into a grinder and grind them to make fine and smooth puree.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee or oil in a pan. When the ghee gets hot, add cumin seeds, dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi), asafetida (hing), coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and ginger paste and fry a little while stirring.
- Add tomato puree, mix well and fry on a medium flame while stirring continuously until ghee comes to the surface.
- Add fresh cream and mix well. Cook on medium heat and allow it to boil while stirring continuously. The boiling process will take about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water to it and mix well. Add garam masala, salt and coriander leaves and mix well. Let it boil again, stirring continuously.
- When the gravy boils, add the fried paneer sandwich and mix gently. Turn off the gas, cover the pan and let the paneer sandwich rest in the gravy for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, pour the paneer pasanda into the serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Paneer pasanda is ready. Enjoy delicious paneer pasanda with roti, aloo paratha, butter naan or plain rice or pulao at your lunch or dinner.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer pasanda
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious appetizer. Everyone likes the mushroom Manchurian, from children to adults. Mushroom Manchurian is delicious and rich in vitamin D as mushroom is a great source of a...
Soya Keema MatarSoya Keema Matar is a vegetarian Keema dish that is not only delicious but also healthy. The delicious veg keema is made from soya granules or soya chunks with peas and some Indian aromatic spices. be...
Aloo TikkiAloo Tikki is a crispy, delicious and popular street food in India made from boiled potatoes and some Indian spices. Indian Aloo Tikki is so crunchy, tasty and delicious because a good amount of are...
Chilli PotatoChilli Potato is an Indo-Chinese delicious starter, served mostly as snacks and appetizers at functions and parties. Chili Potato recipe is almost like dry chilli paneer but to make chili potato we of...
Plum JamA delicious sweet and sour plum (aloo bukhara) jam for plum fruit lovers. The jam is very delicious especially when it is homemade. This is an easy recipe to make jam at home from Aloo Bukhara. Aloo a...