How To Make Paneer Lababdar
Recipe of Paneer Lababdar
Paneer Lababdar is a delicious Paneer dish from North India. Recipe of Paneer Lababdar in Restaurant Style. Paneer Lababdar is very famous in North Indian hotels and restaurants. While this dish is not as popular as Paneer Makhani and Paneer Butter Masala, this delicious dish is favorite of many, who like soft paneer in delicious and rich gravy. This dish is very tasty, creamy, rich in protein and has soft and silky paneer cubes, cooked in a spicy gravy of fresh cream and tomato which makes the dish "Paneer Lababdar" delicious. Onions fried in butter and cooked with many other Indian spices cooked in tomato puree with the delicious flavor of paneer, makes the paneer lababdar is one of the best and tasty curry dish. To get the full experience of Punjabi food, Serve the delicious dish with aloo paratha or onion paratha with a large glass of sweet lassi.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 1 Like
paneer lababdar Ingredients
|Paneer||250 Grams||Tomato, Finely Chopped||3 Medium|
|Cashews, Water Socked for 15 - 20 minutes||10 - 12||Green Cardamom||1|
|Cinnamon||1 Small Piece||Green Chili, Finely Chopped||2 - 3|
|Onion, Finely Chopped||1 Medium||Ginger, Finely Chopped||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic, Finely Chopped||4 - 5 Cloves||Bay Leaf||1/2|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||1 Teaspoon||Melted Butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||As Required||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon, To Garnish|
Direction To Make
- Let's start the recipe of Paneer Lababdar.
- Using a grinder make a fine paste of cashew, green cardamom and cinnamon with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Cut the paneer into 1 inch cubes or according to the desired size and chopped onion, tomato, green chilli, ginger and garlic.
Making Paneer Lababdar
- Take a non-stick pan and add butter to it and heat it on medium heat. When the butter gets hot enough, add finely chopped onion and bay leaf and fry the onion till it becomes light brown. Add finely chopped green chili, ginger and garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and cook on medium heat until the tomatoes are soft, stirring occasionally. It will take about 3 - 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Takeaway the pan from gas to cool at room temperature for 5 minutes. Discard the bay leaf from it. Pour all the mixture into the grinder. Grind the whole mixture to make a smooth puree.
- Transfer puree to the same pan again. Turn on the gas on medium heat. Add cashew paste and dried spices (red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and garam masala) and mix well. Cook it over medium heat for about 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add 3/4 cup water and mix well. Allow the mixture to boil. When it starts boiling, reduce heat and continue cooking for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally so that it does not stick to the pan.
- Add the paneer cubes and dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) and mix gently so that the paneer cubes do not break. Continue cooking for about 3 minutes until you get a nice thick curry, stirring occasionally to prevent it from sticking to the pan.
- Turn off the heat. Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves. Delicious paneer lababdar is ready. Enjoy it at your lunch or dinner.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer lababdar
Vegetarian BiryaniVegetarian Biryani is a delicious and healthy dish with a nice aroma, the delicious dish is made of rice and vegetables, herbs and spices. As the name Biryani comes, we always think of a dish such as...
French FriesPotatoes are used to make a lot of snacks, and French Fries are the most preferred snack among them. The recipe of French Fries is very simple. French fries in restaurant style can be easily made at a...
Kashmiri Dum AlooKashmiri Dum Aloo is a beautiful and delicious dish from a beautiful place Jammu and Kashmir and one of the most popular curry dish in North India. To make the delicious dish "Kashmiri Dum Aloo", deep...
Paneer Manchurian DryPaneer Manchurian is one of the finest and most delicious Indo Chinese dish which is a spicy Manchurian with almost dry gravy and is made from soft paneer. This Indo Chinese Paneer Manchurian is a and...
White Sauce PastaWith silky smooth and aromatic chutney made from milk, butter and refined flour, it is guaranteed that white sauce pasta gives you the best taste. Like other pasta, white sauce pasta is also very easy...