How To Make Paneer Kathi Roll
Recipe of Paneer Kathi Roll | Recipe of Paneer Frankie
Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is a delicious and very popular Indian snack that can be made easily and is also nutritious. To make it, roll is made by wrapping the paneer, capsicum stuffing with green chutney in chapati or paratha. Recipe of Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is very easy, can be easily made at home in three steps, first make stuffing of paneer, onions and capsicum with some spices, then make chapatti or paratha and fill the paneer stuffing in chapatti and folds it to make the rolls.
Overall, Paneer Frankie or Paneer Roll is a delicious and healthy snack. Paneer Frankie can be served as brunch or as an evening snack. If you have leftover roti, chapatti or paratha, then paneer roll can be made quickly. You can easily make this delicious snacks at home by following this recipe of Paneer Frankie or Paneer Kathi Roll.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 2 Reviews | 1 Like
paneer kathi roll Ingredients
Ingredients of paneer kathi roll
MyDelicious Recipes-Paneer Kathi Roll
|Paneer, Cut into Small Pieces||1 Cup||Capsicum, Cut into Small Pieces||1/2 Cup|
|Tomato, Cut into Small Pieces||3/4 Cup||Onion, Sliced||1/2 Cup|
|Cumin Seeds||1 Teaspoon||Coriander Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoonor As Per Taste||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi)||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella Cheese, Grated||1/2 Cup||Green Chutney||As Required|
|Refined Flour (Maida)||1 Cup||Wheat Flour||1 Cup|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ghee or Oil||2 Teaspoon|
Direction To Make
Lets start the recipe of Paneer Frankie.
- Chop paneer, capsicum and tomato into small pieces and sliced the onion.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil in a non stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes medium hot, add cumin seeds, coriander seeds and fry it on medium heat for a minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and 1 - 2 tablespoon of water and mix well and fry for a minute. Stir continuously, add chopped onions, chopped capsicum and tomatoes and fry till the capsicum they become soft.
- Add small cubes of paneer and mix well. Add salt and kasuri methi and fry for a minute while stirring.
- Turn off the gas. Add some grated mozzarella cheese and mix well. The paneer stuffing is ready, keep this stuffing aside.
- Take 1 cup maida in a bowl. Add 1 cup wheat flour and salt as per taste. Gradually add water as required and knead the dough. Add 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil to the dough and knead again.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep it for atleast 1/2 hour.
- After 1/2 hour knead the dough again and take a small portion of the dough and make small balls from it. Using a rolling board, make a circular shape from this dough ball on a rolling board using rolling pin.
- Preheat griddle over high heat. Add some butter, When the butter has melted, place raw roti on it. Cook the roti. You can see the detailed ROTI RECIPE HERE.
Making Paneer Roll
- Take a roti and spread some Green Chutney over it. Place the paneer stuffing in the corner of roti length.
- Roll the roti to wrap the Paneer stuffing and make Paneer Frankie or Paneer Kathi roll.
- Delicious Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is ready. In this way make the remaining paneer kathi roll.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer kathi rollLeander Fernandes
Gobhi 65Gobhi 65 or Gobi 65 is a crispy and delicious fried snacks, made with cauliflower, yogurt and spices. 65 dishes like Chicken 65, Paneer 65, aloo 65 are very popular appetizers from South India. All 65...
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is spicy, delicious deep fried street food made with stuffing of urad dal, moong dal with aromatic spices. Many varieties of delicious kachori can be made such as dry kachori, mawa raj...
Mango SalsaMango Salsa is a delicious dish that you can also eat as a salad. Mango Salsa is an delicious and popular Mexican dish. During the mango season, when the market is full of mangoes, no one can resist a...
Masala MacaroniMasala macaroni is a delicious and mouth watering pasta recipe, cooked in Indian style with spices. Macaroni can be eaten at any time of the day, whether it is a light brunch, lunch, or even a quick a...
PizzaPizza is a delicious Italian dish, usually consisting of a round and flat base made of whole wheat flour or refined flour, which is baked with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and some other various such a...