Paneer Kathi Roll
Paneer Kathi Roll
Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is a delicious and very popular Indian snack that can be made easily and is also nutritious. To make the paneer kathi roll, roll is made by wrapping the paneer, capsicum stuffing with green chutney in chapati or paratha. Paneer kathi rolls can be easily made at home in three steps, first make stuffing of paneer, onions and capsicum with some spices, then make chapatti or paratha and fill the paneer stuffing in chapatti and folds it to make the rolls. Overall, Paneer Frankie or Paneer Roll is a delicious and healthy snack. Paneer Frankie or Paneer Roll can be served as brunch or as an evening snack. If you have leftover roti, chapatti or paratha, then paneer roll can be made quickly. You can easily make this delicious snacks at home by following this recipe of Paneer Kathi Roll.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
paneer kathi roll Ingredients
Ingredients of paneer kathi roll
|Paneer, Cut into Small Pieces||1 Cup||Capsicum, Cut into Small Pieces||1/2 Cup|
|Tomato, Cut into Small Pieces||3/4 Cup||Onion, Sliced||1/2 Cup|
|Cumin Seeds||1 Teaspoon||Coriander Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoonor As Per Taste||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi)||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella Cheese, Grated||1/2 Cup||Green Chutney||As Required|
|Refined Flour (Maida)||1 Cup||Wheat Flour||1 Cup|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ghee or Oil||2 Teaspoon|
- Chop paneer, capsicum and tomato into small pieces and sliced the onion.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil in a non stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes medium hot, add cumin seeds, coriander seeds and fry it on medium heat for a minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and 1 - 2 tablespoon of water and mix well and fry for a minute. Stir continuously, add chopped onions, chopped capsicum and tomatoes and fry till the capsicum they become soft.
- Add small cubes of paneer and mix well. Add salt and kasuri methi and fry for a minute while stirring.
- Turn off the gas. Add some grated mozzarella cheese and mix well. The paneer stuffing is ready, keep this stuffing aside.
- Take 1 cup maida in a bowl. Add 1 cup wheat flour and salt as per taste. Gradually add water as required and knead the dough. Add 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil to the dough and knead again.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep it for atleast 1/2 hour.
- After 1/2 hour knead the dough again and take a small portion of the dough and make small balls from it. Using a rolling board, make a circular shape from this dough ball on a rolling board using rolling pin.
- Preheat griddle over high heat. Add some butter, When the butter has melted, place raw roti on it. Cook the roti. You can see the detailed ROTI RECIPE HERE.
Making Paneer Roll
- Take a roti and spread some Green Chutney over it. Place the paneer stuffing in the corner of roti length.
- Roll the roti to wrap the Paneer stuffing and make Paneer Frankie or Paneer Kathi roll.
- Delicious Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is ready. In this way make the remaining paneer kathi roll.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Dahi Ke Kebab | Dahi ke...Dahi ke Kabab also known as Dahi ke Sholay, is a soft and delicious snack popular in North India that you can make for your family or friends on a birthday, kitty party or any special occasion at your...
Ragda PatticeRagda Pattice is a delicious and very popular street food in India, this street food is very popular in Gujarat and Maharashtra. Ragda Pattice is almost identical with another popular North Indian is...
White Sauce PastaPasta with silky smooth and aromatic sauce made from milk, butter and refined flour (maida) guarantees that white sauce pasta gives you the best taste. White sauce pasta is also very easy to make at a...
DhoklaDhokla is a popular delicious Gujarati snack. With this easy video recipe, you can easily make soft and spongy Dhokla at home in 20 minutes. This is a quick dhokla recipe, this recipe does not require...
Sweet Potato SandwichSweet potato is a starchy root sweet vegetable, which is grown worldwide. Sweet potato is delicious, healthy and rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber. Here is the recipe of sweet potato...