Paneer Kathi Roll
Paneer Kathi Roll
Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is a delicious and very popular Indian snack that can be made easily and is also nutritious. To make the paneer kathi roll, roll is made by wrapping the paneer, capsicum stuffing with green chutney in chapati or paratha. Paneer kathi rolls can be easily made at home in three steps, first make stuffing of paneer, onions and capsicum with some spices, then make chapatti or paratha and fill the paneer stuffing in chapatti and folds it to make the rolls. Overall, Paneer Frankie or Paneer Roll is a delicious and healthy snack. Paneer Frankie or Paneer Roll can be served as brunch or as an evening snack. If you have leftover roti, chapatti or paratha, then paneer roll can be made quickly. You can easily make this delicious snacks at home by following this recipe of Paneer Kathi Roll.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
|Paneer, Cut into Small Pieces||1 Cup||Capsicum, Cut into Small Pieces||1/2 Cup|
|Tomato, Cut into Small Pieces||3/4 Cup||Onion, Sliced||1/2 Cup|
|Cumin Seeds||1 Teaspoon||Coriander Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoonor As Per Taste||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi)||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella Cheese, Grated||1/2 Cup||Green Chutney||As Required|
|Refined Flour (Maida)||1 Cup||Wheat Flour||1 Cup|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ghee or Oil||2 Teaspoon|
- Chop paneer, capsicum and tomato into small pieces and sliced the onion.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil in a non stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes medium hot, add cumin seeds, coriander seeds and fry it on medium heat for a minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and 1 - 2 tablespoon of water and mix well and fry for a minute. Stir continuously, add chopped onions, chopped capsicum and tomatoes and fry till the capsicum they become soft.
- Add small cubes of paneer and mix well. Add salt and kasuri methi and fry for a minute while stirring.
- Turn off the gas. Add some grated mozzarella cheese and mix well. The paneer stuffing is ready, keep this stuffing aside.
- Take 1 cup maida in a bowl. Add 1 cup wheat flour and salt as per taste. Gradually add water as required and knead the dough. Add 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil to the dough and knead again.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep it for atleast 1/2 hour.
- After 1/2 hour knead the dough again and take a small portion of the dough and make small balls from it. Using a rolling board, make a circular shape from this dough ball on a rolling board using rolling pin.
- Preheat griddle over high heat. Add some butter, When the butter has melted, place raw roti on it. Cook the roti. You can see the detailed ROTI RECIPE HERE.
Making Paneer Roll
- Take a roti and spread some Green Chutney over it. Place the paneer stuffing in the corner of roti length.
- Roll the roti to wrap the Paneer stuffing and make Paneer Frankie or Paneer Kathi roll.
- Delicious Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is ready. In this way make the remaining paneer kathi roll.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...