How To Make Paneer Kathi Roll
Recipe of Paneer Kathi Roll | Recipe of Paneer Frankie
Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is a delicious and very popular Indian snack that can be made easily and is also nutritious. To make it, roll is made by wrapping the paneer, capsicum stuffing with green chutney in chapati or paratha. Recipe of Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is very easy, can be easily made at home in three steps, first make stuffing of paneer, onions and capsicum with some spices, then make chapatti or paratha and fill the paneer stuffing in chapatti and folds it to make the rolls.
Overall, Paneer Frankie or Paneer Roll is a delicious and healthy snack. Paneer Frankie can be served as brunch or as an evening snack. If you have leftover roti, chapatti or paratha, then paneer roll can be made quickly. You can easily make this delicious snacks at home by following this recipe of Paneer Frankie or Paneer Kathi Roll.
Paneer Kathi Roll is a popular Indian street food originated in Kolkata. It is a delicious and easy snack recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner. The dish consists of a roti or paratha stuffed with marinated spicy paneer cooked on a tawa. After this paneer is rolled in roti or parantha with some chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies and different kind of chutneys. It is a healthy and nutritious food which is delicious and very famous among both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Paneer Kathi Roll are an ideal snack for those who are looking for something quick and tasty.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 2 Reviews | 38 Likes
paneer kathi roll Ingredients
|Paneer, Cut into Small Pieces||1 Cup||Capsicum, Cut into Small Pieces||1/2 Cup|
|Tomato, Cut into Small Pieces||3/4 Cup||Onion, Sliced||1/2 Cup|
|Cumin Seeds||1 Teaspoon||Coriander Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi)||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella Cheese, Grated||1/2 Cup||Green Chutney||As Required|
|Refined Flour (Maida)||1 Cup||Wheat Flour||1 Cup|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ghee or Oil||2 Teaspoon|
Direction To Make
Lets start the recipe of Paneer Frankie.
- Chop paneer, capsicum and tomato into small pieces and sliced the onion.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil in a non stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes medium hot, add cumin seeds, coriander seeds and fry it on medium heat for a minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and 1 - 2 tablespoon of water and mix well and fry for a minute. Stir continuously, add chopped onions, chopped capsicum and tomatoes and fry till the capsicum they become soft.
- Add small cubes of paneer and mix well. Add salt and kasuri methi and fry for a minute while stirring.
- Turn off the gas. Add some grated mozzarella cheese and mix well. The paneer stuffing is ready, keep this stuffing aside.
- Take 1 cup maida in a bowl. Add 1 cup wheat flour and salt as per taste. Gradually add water as required and knead the dough. Add 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil to the dough and knead again.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep it for atleast 1/2 hour.
- After 1/2 hour knead the dough again and take a small portion of the dough and make small balls from it. Using a rolling board, make a circular shape from this dough ball on a rolling board using rolling pin.
- Preheat griddle over high heat. Add some butter, When the butter has melted, place raw roti on it. Cook the roti. You can see the detailed ROTI RECIPE HERE.
Making Paneer Roll
- Take a roti and spread some Green Chutney over it. Place the paneer stuffing in the corner of roti length.
- Roll the roti to wrap the Paneer stuffing and make Paneer Frankie or Paneer Kathi roll.
- Delicious Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is ready. In this way make the remaining paneer kathi roll.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 2.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer kathi rollLeander Fernandes
Aloo Paratha QuesadillaQuesadilla is a Mexican street food that is so delicious that Mexicans love it very much. This is a dish in which either various vegetables, meat or chicken along with the cheese are stuffed into or a...
French FriesPotatoes are liked by everyone and many delicious snacks are made from it, and French Fries are a delicious and most favorite snack among all potato snacks. French Fries is a mouth-watering and snack...
French FriesPotatoes are used to make a lot of snacks, and French Fries are the most preferred snack among them. The recipe of French Fries is very simple. French fries in restaurant style can be easily made at a...
Paneer Manchurian DryPaneer Manchurian is one of the finest and most delicious Indo Chinese dish which is a spicy Manchurian with almost dry gravy and is made from soft paneer. This Indo Chinese Paneer Manchurian is a and...
Sweet Potato SandwichSweet potato is a starchy root sweet vegetable, which is grown worldwide. Sweet potato is delicious, healthy and rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber. Usually sandwiches are made with a...