Paneer Kathi Roll | Paneer Frankie
Recipe of Paneer Kathi Roll | Recipe of Paneer Frankie
Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is a delicious and very popular Indian snack that can be made easily and is also nutritious. To make it, roll is made by wrapping the paneer, capsicum stuffing with green chutney in chapati or paratha. Recipe of Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is very easy, can be easily made at home in three steps, first make stuffing of paneer, onions and capsicum with some spices, then make chapatti or paratha and fill the paneer stuffing in chapatti and folds it to make the rolls.
Overall, Paneer Frankie or Paneer Roll is a delicious and healthy snack. Paneer Frankie can be served as brunch or as an evening snack. If you have leftover roti, chapatti or paratha, then paneer roll can be made quickly. You can easily make this delicious snacks at home by following this recipe of Paneer Frankie or Paneer Kathi Roll.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
paneer kathi roll Ingredients
Ingredients of paneer kathi roll
MyDelicious Recipes-Paneer Kathi Roll
|Paneer, Cut into Small Pieces||1 Cup||Capsicum, Cut into Small Pieces||1/2 Cup|
|Tomato, Cut into Small Pieces||3/4 Cup||Onion, Sliced||1/2 Cup|
|Cumin Seeds||1 Teaspoon||Coriander Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoonor As Per Taste||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi)||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella Cheese, Grated||1/2 Cup||Green Chutney||As Required|
|Refined Flour (Maida)||1 Cup||Wheat Flour||1 Cup|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ghee or Oil||2 Teaspoon|
Lets start the recipe of Paneer Frankie.
- Chop paneer, capsicum and tomato into small pieces and sliced the onion.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil in a non stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes medium hot, add cumin seeds, coriander seeds and fry it on medium heat for a minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and 1 - 2 tablespoon of water and mix well and fry for a minute. Stir continuously, add chopped onions, chopped capsicum and tomatoes and fry till the capsicum they become soft.
- Add small cubes of paneer and mix well. Add salt and kasuri methi and fry for a minute while stirring.
- Turn off the gas. Add some grated mozzarella cheese and mix well. The paneer stuffing is ready, keep this stuffing aside.
- Take 1 cup maida in a bowl. Add 1 cup wheat flour and salt as per taste. Gradually add water as required and knead the dough. Add 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil to the dough and knead again.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep it for atleast 1/2 hour.
- After 1/2 hour knead the dough again and take a small portion of the dough and make small balls from it. Using a rolling board, make a circular shape from this dough ball on a rolling board using rolling pin.
- Preheat griddle over high heat. Add some butter, When the butter has melted, place raw roti on it. Cook the roti. You can see the detailed ROTI RECIPE HERE.
Making Paneer Roll
- Take a roti and spread some Green Chutney over it. Place the paneer stuffing in the corner of roti length.
- Roll the roti to wrap the Paneer stuffing and make Paneer Frankie or Paneer Kathi roll.
- Delicious Paneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is ready. In this way make the remaining paneer kathi roll.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer kathi rollLeander Fernandes
Crispy Veg NuggetsCrispy Veg Nuggets is a delicious vegetarian nuggets made with vegetable mixes with potatoes coated with breadcrumbs or crushed poha and deep-fried until crispy. Nuggets are mainly known as Chicken is...
Dahi Bhalla (Dahi Vada)Dahi Bhalla or Dahi Vada is a soft, spongy and delicious street food of India especially in North India. This dish does not require much introduction apart from its name due to its popularity in Dahi...
SamosaSamosa is made from refined flour. The samosa shell has some filling ingredients, usually mashed boiled potatoes, cheese, finely chopped onions, green peas, green chilies, or a mixture of lentils with...
SamosaSamosa is made from boiled potatoes and refined flour (Maida). The samosa shell is made of maida has some filling usually boiled potatoes, onions, cottage cheese, green peas, green chillies with The...
Hot And Sour Vegetable...Hot and Sour Soup - A delicious but easy soup to make that is known for its spicy and sour taste. It is served as fast food or as an appetizer or starter just before a meal. It is a popular soup in it...