Paneer Do Pyaza
Paneer Do Pyaza
Paneer do pyaaja is a curry recipe of paneer in India which is a delicious dish that has a larger quantity of onions than other main ingredients. In this delicious recipe paneer do pyaja, diced onions are fried with tomato puree and spices, and then soft and creamy paneer is cooked in that. Fenugreek (Kasuri methi) enhances the taste of the dish. This dish can be served on any occasion along with roti for a sumptuous lunch or dinner.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
|Paneer / Cottage Cheese||100 Gram||Onion||2 Large|
|Green Chilli, Finely Chopped||1||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium||Ginger, Grated||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic, Crushed||3 Cloves||Cumin Seed||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Cardamom||1||Bay Leaf||1|
|Turmeric Powder||A Pinch||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Garam Masala Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||1 + 2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon||Fresh Cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
- Cut the cheese into small cubes as per your liking.
- Finely chopped 1 tomato, and grind the other 2 to make puree.
- Finely chopped 1 onion and the other cut into 4 pieces and separate the layers.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee or oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add the onion layers and fry them till the onion layers become translucent. Transfer them into a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of ghee or oil in the same non-stick pan on medium heat. When it gets hot, add cumin seeds, bay leaf and green cardamom and fry it while stirring. When it starts crackling, add finely chopped onion and fry it till the onion turns light brown, stirring it continuously.
- Add grated ginger, chopped garlic and finely chopped green chilies and mix well. Fry it for one minute while stirring continuously. Add finely chopped tomatoes and tomato puree and mix well. Cook it with stirring occasionally until the oil starts separates.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi), garam masala powder, chaat masala and salt and mix well. Cook it for a minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add paneer cubes, fried onion layers and 1/2 cup water and mix well. Cook it for about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add fresh cream and mix well. Turn off the gas.
- Paneer do pyaza is ready. Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Enjoy delicious Paneer do Paiza with roti at lunch or dinner.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Besan Chilla CurryChilla curry or chille ki sabzi is a very tasty curry dish made from spicy gram flour pancake or chilla, this dish is very delicious and much famous in India especially in North India. This curry dish...
Besan Chilla CurryA spicy pancakes or chilla made with gram flour is very famous in India especially in North India and a delicious curry or sabzi made from this chilla is much famous and finger licking curry dish from...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...