How To Make Tasty Paneer Do Pyaza
Paneer Do Pyaza Recipe
Paneer do pyaza is a curry recipe of paneer in India which is a delicious dish that has a larger quantity of onions than other main ingredients. In this delicious recipe paneer do pyaza, diced onions are fried with tomato puree and spices, and then soft and creamy paneer is cooked in that. Fenugreek (Kasuri methi) enhances the taste of the dish. This dish can be served on any occasion along with roti for a sumptuous lunch or dinner. We are sharing here the recipe of delicious Paneer Do Pyaza, follow this recipe and make delicious Paneer Do Pyaza at your home easily.
Paneer Do Pyaaja is a popular North Indian dish made from paneer (cottage cheese) and onions. The dish gets its name from the abundant use of onions to make the dish. The paneer is cooked with a generous amount of onions along with few aromatic spices like cumin, coriander, turmeric and red chili powder. Paneer Do Pyaza is a delicious vegetarian dish that can be served with butter naan, roti or rice, making it a favorite dish among paneer lovers.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
paneer do pyaza Ingredients
|Paneer / Cottage Cheese||100 Gram||Onion||2 Large|
|Green Chilli, Finely Chopped||1||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium||Ginger, Grated||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic, Crushed||3 Cloves||Cumin Seed||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Cardamom||1||Bay Leaf||1|
|Turmeric Powder||A Pinch||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Garam Masala Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||1 + 2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon||Fresh Cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
Direction To Make
- Cut the cheese into small cubes as per your liking.
- Finely chopped 1 tomato, and grind the other 2 to make puree.
- Finely chopped 1 onion and the other cut into 4 pieces and separate the layers.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee or oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add the onion layers and fry them till the onion layers become translucent. Transfer them into a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of ghee or oil in the same non-stick pan on medium heat. When it gets hot, add cumin seeds, bay leaf and green cardamom and fry it while stirring. When it starts crackling, add finely chopped onion and fry it till the onion turns light brown, stirring it continuously.
- Add grated ginger, chopped garlic and finely chopped green chilies and mix well. Fry it for one minute while stirring continuously. Add finely chopped tomatoes and tomato puree and mix well. Cook it with stirring occasionally until the oil starts separates.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi), garam masala powder, chaat masala and salt and mix well. Cook it for a minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add paneer cubes, fried onion layers and 1/2 cup water and mix well. Cook it for about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add fresh cream and mix well. Turn off the gas.
- Paneer do pyaza is ready. Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Enjoy delicious Paneer do Paiza with roti at lunch or dinner.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 1.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer do pyaza
Kadhi PakodaKadhi Pakoda is a delicious dish and is served mostly with rice. It is one of the most popular dishes of North India. Deep fried fritters called pakoras made of besan (gram flour) are dipped in thick...
BhatureBhatura is a classic puffed Indian bread made of refined flour (maida), always served with Chole. Bhatura is a popular classic Indian dish that consists of deep-fried, fluffy bread made from a dough a...
Moong Rice KhichdiDelicious rice and whole moong (whole green gram) khichdi is a healthy and light food that is cooked in a pressure cooker or rice cooker. If you like to eat something healthy and light in your lunch a...
Delicious Pineapple...Pineapple Raita is a sour, sweet, salty and refreshing dish that is a delightful addition to any plate. Creamy curd, sweet pineapple and tart pomegranate seeds are very beneficial in the summer All a...
Pav BhajiPav Bhaji is a delicious and popular street food that is easy to make. In this dish, vegetables are cooked with various spices known as bhaji. Bhaji is cooked in butter to make delicious spicy Pav a a...