How To Make Tasty Paneer Do Pyaza
Paneer Do Pyaza Recipe
Paneer do pyaza is a curry recipe of paneer in India which is a delicious dish that has a larger quantity of onions than other main ingredients. In this delicious recipe paneer do pyaza, diced onions are fried with tomato puree and spices, and then soft and creamy paneer is cooked in that. Fenugreek (Kasuri methi) enhances the taste of the dish. This dish can be served on any occasion along with roti for a sumptuous lunch or dinner. We are sharing here the recipe of delicious Paneer Do Pyaza, follow this recipe and make delicious Paneer Do Pyaza at your home easily.
Paneer Do Pyaaja is a popular North Indian dish made from paneer (cottage cheese) and onions. The dish gets its name from the abundant use of onions to make the dish. The paneer is cooked with a generous amount of onions along with few aromatic spices like cumin, coriander, turmeric and red chili powder. Paneer Do Pyaza is a delicious vegetarian dish that can be served with butter naan, roti or rice, making it a favorite dish among paneer lovers.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
paneer do pyaza Ingredients
|Paneer / Cottage Cheese
|Green Chilli, Finely Chopped
|Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)
|Red Chilli Powder
|1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|Garam Masala Powder
|Ghee or Oil
|1 + 2 Tablespoon
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped
|1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
Direction To Make
- Cut the cheese into small cubes as per your liking.
- Finely chopped 1 tomato, and grind the other 2 to make puree.
- Finely chopped 1 onion and the other cut into 4 pieces and separate the layers.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee or oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add the onion layers and fry them till the onion layers become translucent. Transfer them into a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of ghee or oil in the same non-stick pan on medium heat. When it gets hot, add cumin seeds, bay leaf and green cardamom and fry it while stirring. When it starts crackling, add finely chopped onion and fry it till the onion turns light brown, stirring it continuously.
- Add grated ginger, chopped garlic and finely chopped green chilies and mix well. Fry it for one minute while stirring continuously. Add finely chopped tomatoes and tomato puree and mix well. Cook it with stirring occasionally until the oil starts separates.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi), garam masala powder, chaat masala and salt and mix well. Cook it for a minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add paneer cubes, fried onion layers and 1/2 cup water and mix well. Cook it for about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add fresh cream and mix well. Turn off the gas.
- Paneer do pyaza is ready. Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Enjoy delicious Paneer do Paiza with roti at lunch or dinner.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer do pyaza
Mango SalsaMango Salsa is a delicious dish that you can also eat as a salad. Mango Salsa is an delicious and popular Mexican dish. During the mango season, when the market is full of mangoes, no one can resist a...
Matar Paneer PulaoRice is a favorite and staple food for lunch or dinner in many places in India and a variety of delicious dishes of rice are made. Pulao is a delicious and favorite dish made of rice in India. There a...
Cheese Potato BallsCheese Potato Balls are a delicious ball-shaped snack made with potatoes, capsicum, cheese, bread crumbs and spices. You will surely fall in love with these delicious snack “Cheese Potato Balls”, are...
Gatte Ki SabjiGatte ki sabji made from gram flour is so tasty that it dissolves in the mouth and no one forgets its delicious taste. Delicious dish Gatte ki sabzi is very popular curry dish in India especially in a...
Green Mango ChutneyGreen mango chutney is a delicious chutney that is ideal with your daily meals. A sweet chutney, prepared from unripe mangoes. One study suggests that unripe mangoes contain too much vitamin C. of C a...