Paneer Do Pyaza
Paneer Do Pyaza
Paneer do pyaaja is a curry recipe of paneer in India which is a delicious dish that has a larger quantity of onions than other main ingredients. In this delicious recipe paneer do pyaja, diced onions are fried with tomato puree and spices, and then soft and creamy paneer is cooked in that. Fenugreek (Kasuri methi) enhances the taste of the dish. This dish can be served on any occasion along with roti for a sumptuous lunch or dinner.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
paneer do pyaza Ingredients
Ingredients of paneer do pyaza
|Paneer / Cottage Cheese||100 Gram||Onion||2 Large|
|Green Chilli, Finely Chopped||1||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium||Ginger, Grated||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic, Crushed||3 Cloves||Cumin Seed||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Cardamom||1||Bay Leaf||1|
|Turmeric Powder||A Pinch||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Garam Masala Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||1 + 2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon||Fresh Cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
- Cut the cheese into small cubes as per your liking.
- Finely chopped 1 tomato, and grind the other 2 to make puree.
- Finely chopped 1 onion and the other cut into 4 pieces and separate the layers.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee or oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add the onion layers and fry them till the onion layers become translucent. Transfer them into a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of ghee or oil in the same non-stick pan on medium heat. When it gets hot, add cumin seeds, bay leaf and green cardamom and fry it while stirring. When it starts crackling, add finely chopped onion and fry it till the onion turns light brown, stirring it continuously.
- Add grated ginger, chopped garlic and finely chopped green chilies and mix well. Fry it for one minute while stirring continuously. Add finely chopped tomatoes and tomato puree and mix well. Cook it with stirring occasionally until the oil starts separates.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi), garam masala powder, chaat masala and salt and mix well. Cook it for a minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add paneer cubes, fried onion layers and 1/2 cup water and mix well. Cook it for about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add fresh cream and mix well. Turn off the gas.
- Paneer do pyaza is ready. Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Enjoy delicious Paneer do Paiza with roti at lunch or dinner.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Bhindi Do PyazaBhindi, ladyfinger or Okra is always good in taste and is liked by all. If the bhindi are cooked with the onion, the taste of the dish doubles. Bhindi do pyaza is a dish that is a delicious and spicy...
Bread RollBread roll is not only delicious, but is a very popular Indian snack, it is very easy to make crispy and tasty snack, when you have already boiled potatoes then this delicious snacks can be prepared a...
Paneer LababdarPaneer Lababdar is a delicious and popular dish of Punjab cuisine. Here is a recipe of "Paneer Lababdar" in Indian restaurant style. Paneer Lababdar is a delicious paneer dish that is very popular in...
Chilli Paneer Gravychilli paneer gravy | detailed and easy recipe of chilli paneer with gravy. Spicy Hot Chili Paneer with Gravy, is a very popular Indo Chinese dish that is usually served as a side dish on the main are...
Kadai PaneerKadai Paneer is a delicious mouthwatering curry vegetable made from paneer, capsicum, onions, tomatoes and India's traditional spices, cooked in ghee, one of the most famous curry vegetable in India a...