How To Make Paneer Cutlet
paneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an excellent source of protein and calcium, which makes paneer cutlets healthy and the spices used in it make it so delicious that no one can refuse to eat. Most of the children like paneer and delicious paneer cutlets is a special and wow dish for them. Today we are sharing delicious paneer cutlet recipe for you, follow the recipe and make delicious paneer cutlets for your family, they will like it very much.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
paneer cutlet Ingredients
Ingredients of paneer cutlet
|Paneer, Grated||200 Gram||Carrot, Grated||1/2 Medium|
|Green Chilli, Finely Chopped||1||Beans, Finely Chopped||2|
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon||Dry Mango Powder / Amchoor||1 Teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Black Salt||1/2 Teaspoon|
|White Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Dry Fenugreek leaves / Kasoori Methi||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Refined Flour / Maida||4 Tablespoon||Corn Flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Bread Crumb||1 Cup||Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry|
|Water||As Required To Make Batter||Chaat Masala||To Sprinkle|
|Coriander Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon||Fennel Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon||Black Peppercorn||1/2 Teaspoon|
- In a nonstick frying pan, add coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, black peppercorn, black cardamom, cinnamon and clove. Fry them on medium heat for 2 - 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Transfer them to a plate to cool to room temperature for at least 5 - 10 minutes.
- In a grinder, grind them into coarse powder. Do not grind them into fine powder. Keep this special masala powder aside for later use.
- Grate the paneer and carrots in a large bowl. Add green chillies, French beans, coriander leaves, amchoor powder, red chilli powder, black salt, white salt, kasoori methi and 1 teaspoon of special masala and mix well.
- Now take a small portion of the mixture in your hand and press it gently with your hands and make it into an oval shape and place it on a plate. Give oval shape to all remaining mixture.
- Take maida and corn flour in the same bowl and mix well. Gradually add water and make a medium thick batter, making sure that there are no lumps in it.
- Take bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Take a raw cutlet and dip them in the batter and coat well with the batter, then pour it into the bread crumb and shake the bowl well to mix it well with the bread crumb.
- Keep it there for at least 20 - 30 seconds and transfer to a plate.
- Coat all cutlets in the same way. The cutlets are ready to fry.
- To deep fry on medium heat, heat the ghee or oil in a heavy bottomed wok, when the ghee is hot enough, take a raw cutlet in your hand and press it gently so that the bread crumb sticks well and carefully pour it to hot ghee.
- In this way drop all the raw cutlets into hot ghee, fry the cutlets in batches, depending on the size of the wok, maximum 3 - 4 cutlets in a batch.
- Fry them till golden brown, stirring gently. Take them out of the ghee using a perforated spoon and transfer them to a tissue paper to absorb the excess ghee.
- Turn off the gas. Delicious paneer cutlets are ready to be served.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala over the cutlets and enjoy them with GREEN PUDINA CHUTNEY or tomato sauce.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer cutlet
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious appetizer. Everyone likes the mushroom Manchurian, from children to adults. Mushroom Manchurian is delicious and rich in vitamin D as mushroom is a great source of a...
Matar KulchaMatar Kulche or Chole Kulche is a delicious and most popular street food, it is so tasty that everyone in India likes it, especially in North India. It is a perfect combination of matar and kulcha. In...
Chilli PotatoChilli Potato is an Indo-Chinese delicious starter, served mostly as snacks and appetizers at functions and parties. Chili Potato recipe is almost like dry chilli paneer but to make chili potato we of...
Veg Seekh KababSeekh kebabs are a delicious dish but famous as a non-veg dish made from minced meat (mutton or chicken) and cooked in a barbecue, tandoor or oven. Vegetarian kebabs made with different varieties and...
Rava DosaRava Dosa is a thin and crispy crepe made with rava and rice flour, one of the easiest and delicious dosa to cook at home. Unlike other rice dosa, Rava Dosa does not require a batter to ferment and be...