How To Make Paneer Cutlet
Paneer Cutlet Recipe
paneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. This snack "Paneer Cutlets" are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an excellent source of protein and calcium, which makes paneer cutlets healthy and the spices used in it make it so delicious that no one can refuse to eat. Most of the children like paneer and delicious paneer cutlets is a special and wow dish for them. Today we are sharing delicious paneer cutlet recipe for you, follow the recipe and make delicious paneer cutlet for your family, they will like it very much.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
paneer cutlet Ingredients
|Green Chilli, Finely Chopped
|Beans, Finely Chopped
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped
|Dry Mango Powder / Amchoor
|Red Chilli Powder
|1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|Dry Fenugreek leaves / Kasoori Methi
|Refined Flour / Maida
|Ghee or Oil
|To Deep Fry
|As Required To Make Batter
Direction To Make
- In a nonstick frying pan, add coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, black peppercorn, black cardamom, cinnamon and clove. Fry them on medium heat for 2 - 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Transfer them to a plate to cool to room temperature for at least 5 - 10 minutes.
- In a grinder, grind them into coarse powder. Do not grind them into fine powder. Keep this special masala powder aside for later use.
- Grate the paneer and carrots in a large bowl. Add green chillies, French beans, coriander leaves, amchoor powder, red chilli powder, black salt, white salt, kasoori methi and 1 teaspoon of special masala and mix well.
- Now take a small portion of the mixture in your hand and press it gently with your hands and make it into an oval shape and place it on a plate. Give oval shape to all remaining mixture.
- Take maida and corn flour in the same bowl and mix well. Gradually add water and make a medium thick batter, making sure that there are no lumps in it.
- Take bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Take a raw cutlet and dip them in the batter and coat well with the batter, then pour it into the bread crumb and shake the bowl well to mix it well with the bread crumb and transfer to a plate.
- Coat all cutlets in the same way. The cutlets are ready to fry.
- To deep fry on medium heat, heat the ghee or oil in a heavy bottomed wok, when the ghee is hot enough, take a raw cutlet in your hand and press it gently so that the bread crumb sticks well and carefully pour it to hot ghee.
- In this way drop all the raw cutlets into hot ghee, fry the cutlets in batches, depending on the size of the wok, maximum 3 - 4 cutlets in a batch.
- Fry them till golden brown, stirring gently. Take them out of the ghee using a perforated spoon and transfer them to a tissue paper to absorb the excess ghee.
- Turn off the gas. Delicious paneer cutlets are ready to be served.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala over the cutlets and enjoy them with GREEN PUDINA CHUTNEY or tomato sauce.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer cutlet
Aloo TikkiAloo Tikki is a crispy, delicious and popular street food in India made from boiled potatoes and some Indian spices. Indian Aloo Tikki is so crunchy, tasty and delicious because a good amount of are...
Delicious Poha RecipePoha is a well known dish in India, in English poha is known as beaten or flattened rice. You can find flat dried rice flakes in the market easily in the name of poha. Poha is a tasty and quick made a...
Bread RollBread roll is not only delicious, but is a very popular Indian snack, it is very easy to make crispy and tasty snack, when you have already boiled potatoes then this delicious snacks can be prepared a...
Pav BhajiPav Bhaji is a tasty popular street food that you can make easily at home. To make delicious spicy bhaji, different vegetables are cooked in butter with different spices such as cumin, coriander, pav...
Tomato SoupTomato soup is a delicious and most popular starter or appetizer in India. Tomato soup is a delicious soup that most people like to have as a appetizer before starting their main meal at parties or It...