Paneer Butter Masala
Paneer Butter Masala
Paneer Butter Masala is a delicious and one of the most famous paneer dishes in India especially in Punjab. The creamy and spicy gravy of paneer butter masala make it more delicious and unique and this delicious dish can be served with rice, tandoori roti, butter naan or stuffed kulcha. The delicious dish is going to satisfy your taste buds like you've never eaten before. Using our detailed recipe you can make this best and delicious vegetarian paneer dish for lunch or dinner.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
|Paneer, Cut Into 1 inch cubes||250 Grams||Onions, Chopped||2 Medium|
|Ginger, Finely Chopped||2 Teaspoon||Garlic||3 - 4 Cloves|
|Tomato, Chopped||3 Medium||Cashews, soaked in water for 15 minutes||7 - 8|
|Bay Leaf||1||Green Chillies, Slit Lengthwise||2|
|Milk, Full Cream||1/2 Cup||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Fresh Cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee Or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
- Take a grinder, add chopped onion, garlic and ginger to it and make a fine paste from it and transfer it to a bowl.
- Pour the socked cashews into the grinder and 2 tablespoons water in the grinder and grind it and make cashew paste.
- Blanch the tomatoes (boil them a little and then dip them in ice cold water) and grind them to make tomato puree.
- Take a frying pan and add ghee or cooking oil and butter and heat it on medium heat. When the butter and ghee are sufficiently hot, add onion paste and bay leaves and fry for about 5 minutes or until the onion becomes light brown.
- Add red chili powder and green chillies to it, mix well and fry for about 30 - 40 seconds. Now add cashew paste, mix well and cook for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add tomato puree to it and cook it for about 3 - 4 minutes until the oil starts separating from the mixture.
- Add coriander powder, chaat masala and garam masala and mix well. Add 1/2 cup water and milk and give a good stir. Add salt to it and mix well and cook it for about 5 minutes until oil comes out on its surface, stirring occasionally.
- Add paneer cubes and dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Paneer Butter Masala is ready. Turn off the gas. Transfer the paneer butter masala into a serving bowl and garnish with fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Besan Chilla CurryChilla curry or chille ki sabzi is a very tasty curry dish made from spicy gram flour pancake or chilla, this dish is very delicious and much famous in India especially in North India. This curry dish...
Besan Chilla CurryA spicy pancakes or chilla made with gram flour is very famous in India especially in North India and a delicious curry or sabzi made from this chilla is much famous and finger licking curry dish from...
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...