How To Make Paneer Butter Masala
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
The Delicious dish Paneer Butter Masala is one of the most popular Indian dish that consists of cubes of paneer (a type of Indian cheese) especially popular in Punjab. The creamy and spicy gravy of paneer butter masala make it more delicious and unique and this delicious dish can be served with rice, tandoori roti, butter naan or stuffed kulcha. The delicious dish is going to satisfy your taste buds like you've never eaten before. Using our detailed recipe of Paneer Butter Masala you can make this best and delicious vegetarian paneer dish for lunch or dinner. The dish is typically seasoned with a variety of Indian spices and is often served with rice or naan bread.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
paneer butter masala Ingredients
|Paneer, Cut Into 1 inch cubes||250 Grams||Onions, Chopped||2 Medium|
|Ginger, Finely Chopped||2 Teaspoon||Garlic||3 - 4 Cloves|
|Tomato, Chopped||3 Medium||Cashews, soaked in water for 15 minutes||7 - 8|
|Bay Leaf||1||Green Chillies, Slit Lengthwise||2|
|Milk, Full Cream||1/2 Cup||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Fresh Cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee Or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
Direction To Make
- Take a grinder, add chopped onion, garlic and ginger to it and make a fine paste from it and transfer it to a bowl.
- Pour the socked cashews into the grinder and 2 tablespoons water in the grinder and grind it and make cashew paste.
- Blanch the tomatoes (boil them a little and then dip them in ice cold water) and grind them to make tomato puree.
- Take a frying pan and add ghee or cooking oil and butter and heat it on medium heat. When the butter and ghee are sufficiently hot, add onion paste and bay leaves and fry for about 5 minutes or until the onion becomes light brown.
- Add red chili powder and green chillies to it, mix well and fry for about 30 - 40 seconds. Now add cashew paste, mix well and cook for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add tomato puree to it and cook it for about 3 - 4 minutes until the oil starts separating from the mixture.
- Then add coriander powder, chaat masala and garam masala and mix well and add 1/2 cup water and milk and give a good stir. Add salt to it and mix well and cook it for about 5 minutes until oil comes out on its surface, stirring occasionally.
- Add paneer cubes and dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Paneer Butter Masala is ready. Turn off the gas. Transfer the paneer butter masala into a serving bowl and garnish with fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 1.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer butter masala
Bharwan KarelaBharwan Karela is a healthy dry sabji made from karela (bitter gourd). Bitter gourd has many health benefits such as it purifies the blood, is good for a diabetic patient, is beneficial in and in is...
Bhindi Do PyazaBhindi, ladyfinger or Okra is always good in taste and is liked by all. If the bhindi are cooked with the onion, the taste of the dish doubles. Bhindi do pyaza is a dish that is a delicious and spicy...
Aloo ParathaAloo Paratha is a shallow fried Indian bread filled with boiled potatoes and very delicious and very popular all over India. Though it is a famous Punjabi dish, it is famous all over India and likes...
Veg Seekh KababSeekh kebabs are a delicious dish but famous as a non-veg dish made from minced meat (mutton or chicken) and cooked in a barbecue, tandoor or oven. Vegetarian kebabs made with different varieties and...
Apple PieApple-filled pie is a delicious pie known as apple pie. This delicious pie is often eaten with ice cream, whipped cream or cheddar cheese. It is usually double-crusted, with pastry on either side (top...