Paneer Butter Masala
Paneer Butter Masala
Paneer Butter Masala is a delicious and one of the most famous paneer dishes in India especially in Punjab. The creamy and spicy gravy of paneer butter masala make it more delicious and unique and this delicious dish can be served with rice, tandoori roti, butter naan or stuffed kulcha. The delicious dish is going to satisfy your taste buds like you've never eaten before. Using our detailed recipe you can make this best and delicious vegetarian paneer dish for lunch or dinner.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
paneer butter masala Ingredients
Ingredients of paneer butter masala
|Paneer, Cut Into 1 inch cubes||250 Grams||Onions, Chopped||2 Medium|
|Ginger, Finely Chopped||2 Teaspoon||Garlic||3 - 4 Cloves|
|Tomato, Chopped||3 Medium||Cashews, soaked in water for 15 minutes||7 - 8|
|Bay Leaf||1||Green Chillies, Slit Lengthwise||2|
|Milk, Full Cream||1/2 Cup||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Fresh Cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee Or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
- Take a grinder, add chopped onion, garlic and ginger to it and make a fine paste from it and transfer it to a bowl.
- Pour the socked cashews into the grinder and 2 tablespoons water in the grinder and grind it and make cashew paste.
- Blanch the tomatoes (boil them a little and then dip them in ice cold water) and grind them to make tomato puree.
- Take a frying pan and add ghee or cooking oil and butter and heat it on medium heat. When the butter and ghee are sufficiently hot, add onion paste and bay leaves and fry for about 5 minutes or until the onion becomes light brown.
- Add red chili powder and green chillies to it, mix well and fry for about 30 - 40 seconds. Now add cashew paste, mix well and cook for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add tomato puree to it and cook it for about 3 - 4 minutes until the oil starts separating from the mixture.
- Add coriander powder, chaat masala and garam masala and mix well. Add 1/2 cup water and milk and give a good stir. Add salt to it and mix well and cook it for about 5 minutes until oil comes out on its surface, stirring occasionally.
- Add paneer cubes and dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Paneer Butter Masala is ready. Turn off the gas. Transfer the paneer butter masala into a serving bowl and garnish with fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer butter masala
Ragda PatticeRagda Pattice is a delicious and very popular street food in India, this street food is very popular in Gujarat and Maharashtra. Ragda Pattice is almost identical with another popular North Indian is...
Aam PapadAam Papad or Mango Papad is a delicious dish also known as Amawat which is sweet and sour in taste and is very popular in India. We have been eating aam papad since childhood and love the delicious of...
Chilli PotatoChilli Potato is an Indo-Chinese delicious starter, served mostly as snacks and appetizers at functions and parties. Chili Potato recipe is almost like dry chilli paneer but to make chili potato we of...
Plum JamA delicious sweet and sour plum (aloo bukhara) jam for plum fruit lovers. The jam is very delicious especially when it is homemade. This is an easy recipe to make jam at home from Aloo Bukhara. Aloo a...
KhichdiSimple whole moong (whole green gram) rice khichdi is a light and healthy food made by cooking rice and sabut moong in a pressure cooker. If you want to eat something light but healthy in your lunch a...