How To Make Paneer Butter Masala
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
The Delicious dish Paneer Butter Masala is one of the most famous paneer dishes in India especially in Punjab. The creamy and spicy gravy of paneer butter masala make it more delicious and unique and this delicious dish can be served with rice, tandoori roti, butter naan or stuffed kulcha. The delicious dish is going to satisfy your taste buds like you've never eaten before. Using our detailed recipe of Paneer Butter Masala you can make this best and delicious vegetarian paneer dish for lunch or dinner.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
paneer butter masala Ingredients
|Paneer, Cut Into 1 inch cubes||250 Grams||Onions, Chopped||2 Medium|
|Ginger, Finely Chopped||2 Teaspoon||Garlic||3 - 4 Cloves|
|Tomato, Chopped||3 Medium||Cashews, soaked in water for 15 minutes||7 - 8|
|Bay Leaf||1||Green Chillies, Slit Lengthwise||2|
|Milk, Full Cream||1/2 Cup||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Fresh Cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee Or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
Direction To Make
- Take a grinder, add chopped onion, garlic and ginger to it and make a fine paste from it and transfer it to a bowl.
- Pour the socked cashews into the grinder and 2 tablespoons water in the grinder and grind it and make cashew paste.
- Blanch the tomatoes (boil them a little and then dip them in ice cold water) and grind them to make tomato puree.
- Take a frying pan and add ghee or cooking oil and butter and heat it on medium heat. When the butter and ghee are sufficiently hot, add onion paste and bay leaves and fry for about 5 minutes or until the onion becomes light brown.
- Add red chili powder and green chillies to it, mix well and fry for about 30 - 40 seconds. Now add cashew paste, mix well and cook for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add tomato puree to it and cook it for about 3 - 4 minutes until the oil starts separating from the mixture.
- Then add coriander powder, chaat masala and garam masala and mix well and add 1/2 cup water and milk and give a good stir. Add salt to it and mix well and cook it for about 5 minutes until oil comes out on its surface, stirring occasionally.
- Add paneer cubes and dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Paneer Butter Masala is ready. Turn off the gas. Transfer the paneer butter masala into a serving bowl and garnish with fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious paneer butter masala
Pyaz Ki SabziPyaz ki sabzi or Whole onion masala is delicious and very popular in Rajasthan, the delicious pyaz ki sabzi is cooked in a different way. Pyaz ki sabzi is also known as stuffed onion and this sabzi so...
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is spicy, delicious deep fried street food made with stuffing of urad dal, moong dal with aromatic spices. Many varieties of delicious kachori can be made such as dry kachori, mawa raj...
Kadhi PakodaKadhi Pakoda is a delicious dish and is served mostly with rice. It is one of the most popular dishes of North India. Deep fried fritters called pakoras made of besan (gram flour) are dipped in thick...
Plum JamIf you like eating plum fruit and fruit jam then you will love this delicious sweet and sour plum jam, especially when you have made this delicious jam at home. Homemade jam is very easy to make jam a...
Shahi PaneerShahi Paneer is a delicious, creamy and rich Indian vegetable made from paneer, which is very much popular throughout the India. The word Shahi referred to royal and as the name Shahi Paneer, the dish...