Paneer 65 is a delicious paneer dish. To make the dish Paneer 65, first fry the paneer and then cook it with spices. 65 dishes are very popular in South India, these dishes are eaten with some special food or as a starter. Paneer 65 is a medium spicy fried paneer dish that is a delicious startup. Paneer 65 holds a good place at the party along with other delicious snacks. You will get a different taste of paneer 65 in each restaurant as they all have their own recipe with a few different ingredients. Some people use yogurt while frying the paneer and some use lemon juice, and for the tempering some uses soy sauce and some tomato sauce.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||300 Gram||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon + 1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Kashmiri Red Chili Powder||1 Teaspoon||Curry Leave||3|
|Garlic, Finely Chopped||4 Tablespoon + 2 Teaspoon||Ginger Paste||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Refine Flour (Maida)||3 Tablespoon||Corn flour||4 Tablespoon + 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon Juice||1 Teaspoon||Water||As Needed|
|Oil||To Deep Fry||Ghee Or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole Red Chili||2||Green Chilli, Slit Length Wise||3 - 4|
|Capsicum, Diced||1/2 medium||Onion, Diced||1/2 Medium|
|Red Chilli Sauce||2 Tablespoon||Black pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Spring Onion, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon, Green Part||Curd||100 Gram|
|Red Food Color (Optional)||A Pinch|
- In a large bowl, cut the cheese into small cubes according to the size of your choice.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt or according to your taste, Kashmiri red chilli powder, 1 chopped curry leaf, 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic, ginger paste, refined flour (maida), corn flour and mix it well and rub on the paneer cubes with your hand so that it will coat on paneer well.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and mix well. Gradually add a little water and mix well to make a really thick batter and coat over the paneer.
- Heat the oil in a deep wok to deep fry on high heat. When the oil is hot enough, carefully pour the coated Paneer cubes one by one and fry it until the cheese turns golden brown and crispy. It will take about 3 - 4 minutes.
- Once it turns golden brown, take out the fried cube from oil using a perforated spoon and transfer to a plate on tissue paper to absorb the excess oil.
- Now to make seasoning, cut red chilli and 2 curry leaves into small pieces. Slit green chilies into 2 pieces lengthwise.
- Heat a wok on high heat. Add 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil to this hot wok. When the ghee gets hot, add red chili pieces, green chillies and curry leaves. Add 4 tablespoons of chopped garlic, capsicum, onion and cook for abouit 30 - 40 seconds on high heat, while stirring continuously.
- Add 2 tablespoons of red chili sauce and mix well and fry it for about 30 seconds with constant stirring. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt or according to your taste, black pepper, finely chopped spring onion green and mix well.
- Take 100 grams of curd in a bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon corn flour and a pinch of food coloring and mix well. Corn flour will help prevent curd from splitting.
- Stir the seasoning again in the wok as it is cooked over high heat.
- Add curd to it and mix well, cook on high flame while stirring continuously. Let it boil, when it starts boiling add fried paneer and mix well. Cook it for 1 or 2 minute while stirring continuously.
- Paneer 65 is ready to serve. Transfer the cheese 65 to the serving plate and serve it hot.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...