Navratan Pulao is made with basmati rice, fresh vegetables and dry fruits, which is not just only very delicious Pulao, but also so tempting. This is the best dish for a party or any special occasion. You must have eaten Navratan Pulao at a party or restaurant, but try making it yourself at home today. It is very easy to make at home with basmati rice, paneer cubes, cauliflower, green peas, potatoes, carrots, dry fruits and some aromatic spices. You can easily make delicious Pulao at home for your guests at a small party. Your guests and family cannot deny its taste. Even children will like its taste and demand more and more. Navratan Pulao is such a delicious and a rich food that keeps your stomach full for a long time. Let's make delicious Navratan Pulao at home by following this detailed recipe.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
navratan pulao Ingredients
Ingredients of navratan pulao
|Cooked Rice (80 % Cooked)||2 Cups||Paneer, Cut into Small Cubes||100 Grams|
|Cumin Seeds||1 Teaspoon||Cinnamon||A Small Piece of About 1 Inch|
|Cloves||2 - 3||Bay Leaf||1|
|Black Cardamom||3 - 4||Green Cardamom||2 - 3|
|Ginger, Finely Grated||1/2 Tablespoon||Garlic Paste||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Potato, Peeled and Cut into Small Pieces||1 Medium||Cauliflower Florets||1/2 Cup|
|French Beans, Cut into Small Pieces||1/4 Cup||Carrot, Peeled and Cut into Small Pieces||1 Medium|
|Green Peas, Boiled||1/4 Cup||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Lemon Juice||1 Teaspoon||Saffron Milk||1/4 Cup|
|Cashew Nut, Divide into 2 Piece||7 - 8 Full||Almonds||7 - 8|
|Walnuts, Divide into 2 Pieces||4 - 5||Raisins||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1/4 Cup||Ghee||1 + 1 Tablespoon|
- Cook the rice about 80% and keep aside.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. When it is hot, add the potato pieces and fry them for 30 - 40 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped carrots and stir, continue cooking for about 30 seconds then add French beans and cook them with constant stirring until all the vegetables are slightly soft.
- Take them out of the oil using a large sieve. Use the same oil to fry the paneer. Fry the paneer in the same non-stick pan till it becomes light brown and remove them from the oil and keep them aside.
- Use the same oil to fry other vegetables. Put cauliflower in the same non-stick pan and fry it till it becomes slightly brown. As roasted cauliflower gives more flavor than boiled.
- Once the cauliflower is roasted, add boiled green peas, walnuts, cashews, raisins and almonds and fry them for about 30 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Add finely grated ginger, garlic paste, cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon and green cardamom and fry for 30 - 40 seconds while stirring continuously.
- Add cooked basmati rice, salt, 1 tablespoon of ghee and mix well, cook on a medium flame, stirring occasionally.
- Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in another pan, when it gets hot, add cumin seeds and mix well. When the cumin starts crackling, add saffron milk (to make saffron milk, add 1/4 cup milk and 4-5 bowl saffron in a bowl) and 2 tablespoons water. When it starts boiling, add it to the pan with a pulao and mix well.
- Add pre-fried vegetables like potatoes, carrots, French beans, cauliflower and paneer.
- Add pre-fried vegetables like potatoes, carrots, French beans, cauliflower and paneer and mix well. Add lemon juice and mix well. Cover the pan and simmer it on a medium flame for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes open the lid and transfer the delicious Pulao to a serving bowl. Delicious Navratan Pulao is ready. Enjoy with your guests and family.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Punjabi Dum AlooDum Aloo is one of the delicious and most favorite potato dishes of India. punjabi dum aloo is the most preferred dum aloo in punjabi style in North Indian. This delicious dish is very easy to make at...
Kashmiri Dum AlooKashmiri Dum Aloo is a beautiful and delicious dish from a beautiful place Jammu and Kashmir and one of the most popular curry dish in North India. To make the delicious dish "Kashmiri Dum Aloo", deep...
Rava IdliRava (suji or semolina) idli is one of the delicious, simple and healthy dish from the states of South India that combines the goodness of suji and spices. Idli is not only easy to make at home, but a...
PizzaPizza is a delicious Italian dish, usually consisting of a round and flat base made of whole wheat flour or refined flour, which is baked with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and some other various such a...
Paneer PakoraPaneer Pakora is a delicious and crispy deep-fried snack made of gram flour and soft paneer and very popular in North India. Coat a thick batter of gram flour on top of the paneer chuncks and deep fry...