How To Make Mutton Curry Masala
Mutton Curry Masala Recipe
Mutton Curry or Mutton Masala Gravy is a popular and delicious dish made from goat meat. The dish has many variations with slightly different tastes and aromas. Delicious mutton curry in Indian style made from soft and tender pieces of mutton with delicious spicy onion tomato gravy. Mutton curry is so delicious soft, tender and succulent at the restaurant, you can also make that delicious mutton curry at your home. This recipe will teach you how to make this delicious mutton curry with the basic ingredients available in your kitchen.
- Preparation Time :
- 4 Hour 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 1 Hour
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 1 Like
mutton curry Ingredients
Ingredients of mutton curry
MyDelicious Recipes-Mutton Curry
|Mutton||300 Gram Boneless or 500 Gram With Bone||Curd||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic Paste||3/4 Teaspoon||Ginger Paste||3/4 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder||3/4 Teaspoon|
For Mutton Curry
|Ghee||2 Tablespoon||Green Cardamom||2|
|Cinnamon||Small Piece About 1 Inch||Onion, Finely Chopped||1 Cup|
|Tomato Paste||1/2 Cup||Green Chillies, Slit Lengthwise||1 - 2|
|Meat Masala||2 Teaspoon||Water||As Needed|
|Salt||If Required As Per Taste||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Bay Leaf||1||Coriander Leaves||2 Tablespoon For Garnish|
Direction To Make
- Wash the mutton pieces in a large bowl. Add ingredients to marinate such as curd, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder and Kashmiri red chilli powder and mix well so that the mutton will coat well with curd and spices.
- Cover the bowl with a lid and keep the mutton in the refrigerator for about 4 hours or you can keep it overnight because the longer the time you give the marination, the more soft and tender mutton you will get.
- Take the mutton out of the refrigerator and keep it at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking.
Curry For Mutton
- Make the paste from tomatoes by grinding them in grinder.
- Heat the ghee in a large pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add bay leaves, cinnamon and green cardamom and stir well. Cook it for about 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add onion and green chillies and cook on medium heat until the onion becomes translucent while stirring.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add marinated mutton and fry it for about 5 - 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook it for about 10 minutes until moisture comes out of it, stirring occasionally to avoid burning. Add meat masala and chaat masala and saute for 2-3 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add tomato paste to it and fry it till the raw aroma of tomato is gone. This process will take about 5 - 7 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium. If you like cooking in a pressure cooker, transfer the mutton with the spices to the pressure cooker or you can cook in the same pan. Add water and mix well, as much as the curry you like.
- Cook it till the mutton becomes soft and soft, add more water if needed. If you are cooking mutton in a pressure cooker, cook it for 4 whistles and allow the cooker to release all the pressure automatically.
- Boil it with an open lid to the thickness of the gravy of your choice. Taste the gravy for spices add whatever salt or spice is necessary and mix well.
- Turn off the gas. Transfer the delicious mutton curry to a serving bowl. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves. Serve the hot mutton curry with roti or rice for your lunch or dinner.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious mutn curryLeander Fernandes
Looks amazing and delicious
How to Make Chicken...Korma dishes are Mughlai dishes consisting of a delicious creamy gravy of curd, dry fruits, onions and spices. These Korma dish can be vegetarian or non-vegetarian. We can use mutton or chicken to and...
Chicken Ghee RoastChicken Ghee Roast is a delicious dish from Mangalore in India. This dish is an ideal combination of chicken with spices which is roasted in desi ghee (clarified butter). It is a spicy and delicious a...
Shrimp TacosA tacos is a traditional dish of Mexico, with a tortilla made from corn or wheat, with a variety of filling such as vegetables, meat, or seafood, and garnished with sour cream. Then the tortilla is To...
Chicken BiryaniBiryani is a wonderful royal dish made of rice, which is a delicious dish, this delicious dish is introduced by the Mughals to the Indians. Biryani can be made vegetarian with rice and soy chunks or a...
Chicken TikkaChicken dishes are most popular among non-veg lovers. There are many delicious chicken dishes, either as a side dish for a main course or as a starter. Delicious Chicken Tikka is one of the most or in...