How To Make Delicious Mushroom Manchurian
Recipe of Mushroom Manchurian
Mushroom Manchurian is a delicious appetizer. Everyone likes the mushroom Manchurian, from children to adults. Mushroom Manchurian is delicious and rich in vitamin D as mushroom is a great source of vitamin D, which can also be served as a snack when making dry and as a side meal with a main course when making with gravy. It is a delicious and a great snack for the party. Everyone at the party definitely loves the mushroom Manchurian. We are sharing delicious Mushroom Manchurian recipe with gravy, follow the recipe and make delicious snack at home.
Mushroom Manchurian is a popular Indo-Chinese dish made of fried mushrooms, which are coated with the mixture of corn flour, all-purpose flour and spices. These fried mushrooms are then tossed with a gravy made of soy sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce and spices.
To make Mushroom Manchurian, first clean the mushrooms and cut them into big pieces. They are then coated with a mixture of corn flour, all-purpose flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder. The coated mushrooms are deep fried till golden brown and crisp.
Gravy is prepared by roasting onion, ginger and garlic in a separate pan. Soy sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce and spices are added to this pan. The fried mushrooms are then added to the pan and tossed until they are incorporated into the gravy.
Mushroom Manchurian is usually served as an appetizer or a side dish with fried rice or noodles. Garnish it with chopped spring onions and coriander. Mushroom Manchurian is a very delicious dish which is liked by everyone.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
mushroom manchurian Ingredients
|Corn Flour / Corn Starch
|1 1/2 Tablespoon
|Refined Flour / Maida
|1 1/2 Tablespoon
|1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|Black Pepper Powder
|Ghee or Oil
|For Deep Fry
|Garlic, Finely Chopped
|Ginger, Finely Chopped
|Green Chillies, Finely Chopped
|Corn Flour / Corn Starch
|Red Chilli Sauce
|2 - 3 Tablespoon As Per Taste
|1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|Spring Onion Green Part, Chopped
Direction To Make
Let's start the Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons corn flour, 1 1/2 tablespoons refined flour (maida), salt, black pepper powder and garlic powder to a bowl and mix well.
- Wash and clean the mushrooms. Cut the mushrooms into 2 parts.
- Add the mushrooms to the flour mixture and mix well so that the mushrooms will coat well with the mixture.
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan for deep frying on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, carefully pour the mushrooms and fry them on medium heat until crisp, while stirring occasionally.
- Take them out of the ghee and place them in a plate on tissue paper to absorb the extra ghee.
- Prepare the slurry by adding 1 tablespoon of corn flour and 1 cup of water.
- Add tomato ketchup, red chili sauce and soy sauce to slurry and mix well. Keep this slurry aside for later use.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in a pan, when ghee gets hot, add chopped garlic and chopped ginger and fry for a while.
- Add green chillies, onions and salt and fry the onions until they turn light brown.
- Now add chopped capsicum and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add slurry of corn flour and sauce to it and mix well.
- Add a little salt if needed and sugar and mix well.
- Cook it on medium heat until the gravy thickens. Taste the gravy and add spices, whatever is necessary.
- Add fried mushrooms and mix well. Cook it for a minute.
- Turn off the gas. Delicious Mushroom Manchurian is ready.
- Transfer the mushroom manchurian to the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves, spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy the delicious mushroom manchurian.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious mushroom manchurian
Gobhi 65Gobhi 65 or Gobi 65 is a crispy and delicious fried snacks, made with cauliflower, yogurt and spices. 65 dishes like Chicken 65, Paneer 65, aloo 65 are very popular appetizers from South India. All 65...
Vegetarian Hot DogA vegetarian hot dog is a variety of delicious hot dog. All the ingredients to make a vegetarian hot dog are pure vegetarian, no meat of any kind is used in it. The sausage used in hot dogs is made of...
Paneer TikkaPaneer tikka is very famous and most demanding starter in restaurants made of paneer. There are many types of paneer tikkas that have different tastes and cooking methods. The most common and method a...
DhoklaDhokla is a pure vegetarian dish from the state of Gujarat, India also known as Khaman Dhokla. Now this dish is very popular in other states also. For those who suspect that dhokla is not good for it...
Creamy Tomato SoupTomato soup is a delicious starter or appetizer that is very popular all over India. Most people like to order soup as a starter before ordering for their main meal in the restaurant. you can find in...