How To Make Delicious Mushroom Manchurian
Recipe of Mushroom Manchurian
Mushroom Manchurian is a delicious appetizer. Everyone likes the mushroom Manchurian, from children to adults. Mushroom Manchurian is delicious and rich in vitamin D as mushroom is a great source of vitamin D, which can also be served as a snack when making dry and as a side meal with a main course when making with gravy. It is a delicious and a great snack for the party. Everyone at the party definitely loves the mushroom Manchurian. We are sharing delicious Mushroom Manchurian recipe with gravy, follow the recipe and make delicious snack at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
mushroom manchurian Ingredients
|Mushroom||250 Gram||Corn Flour / Corn Starch||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Refined Flour / Maida||1 1/2 Tablespoon||Salt||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon||Garlic Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ghee or Oil||For Deep Fry|
|Onion, Chopped||2 Medium||Garlic, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger, Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon||Green Chillies, Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon|
|Capsicum, Chopped||1/2 Cup||Corn Flour / Corn Starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato Ketchup||3 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Sauce||2 - 3 Tablespoon As Per Taste|
|Soy Sauce||2 Tablespoon||Water||1 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves||For Garnish||Spring Onion Green Part, Chopped||For Garnish|
|Sesame Seeds||For Garnish|
Direction To Make
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons corn flour, 1 1/2 tablespoons refined flour (maida), salt, black pepper powder and garlic powder to a bowl and mix well.
- Wash and clean the mushrooms. Cut the mushrooms into 2 parts.
- Add the mushrooms to the flour mixture and mix well so that the mushrooms will coat well with the mixture.
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan for deep frying on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, carefully pour the mushrooms and fry them on medium heat until crisp, while stirring occasionally.
- Take them out of the ghee and place them in a plate on tissue paper to absorb the extra ghee.
- Prepare the slurry by adding 1 tablespoon of corn flour and 1 cup of water.
- Add tomato ketchup, red chili sauce and soy sauce to slurry and mix well. Keep this slurry aside for later use.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in a pan, when ghee gets hot, add chopped garlic and chopped ginger and fry for a while.
- Add green chillies, onions and salt and fry the onions until they turn light brown.
- Now add chopped capsicum and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add slurry of corn flour and sauce to it and mix well.
- Add a little salt if needed and sugar and mix well.
- Cook it on medium heat until the gravy thickens. Taste the gravy and add spices, whatever is necessary.
- Add fried mushrooms and mix well. Cook it for a minute.
- Turn off the gas. Delicious Mushroom Manchurian is ready.
- Transfer the mushroom manchurian to the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves, spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy the delicious mushroom manchurian.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious mushroom manchurian
Aloo Paratha QuesadillaQuesadilla is a Mexican street food that is so delicious that Mexicans love it very much. This is a dish in which either various vegetables, meat or chicken along with the cheese are stuffed into or a...
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is a delicious street food, which is very popular in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious varieties of sweet, sour and spicy chaat in Indian street food, which have...
French FriesPotatoes are used to make a lot of snacks, and French Fries are the most preferred snack among them. The recipe of French Fries is very simple. French fries in restaurant style can be easily made at a...
Bread RollBread roll is a delicious and popular snack in India, the delicious snack is easy to make at home, if you already boil potatoes you can prepare the delicious snack in about 25 minutes. The process of...
Rava DosaRava Dosa is a thin and crispy crepe made with rava and rice flour, one of the easiest and delicious dosa to cook at home. Unlike other rice dosa, Rava Dosa does not require a batter to ferment and be...