How To Make Delicious Mushroom Manchurian
Recipe of Mushroom Manchurian
Mushroom Manchurian is a delicious appetizer. Everyone likes the mushroom Manchurian, from children to adults. Mushroom Manchurian is delicious and rich in vitamin D as mushroom is a great source of vitamin D, which can also be served as a snack when making dry and as a side meal with a main course when making with gravy. It is a delicious and a great snack for the party. Everyone at the party definitely loves the mushroom Manchurian. We are sharing delicious Mushroom Manchurian recipe with gravy, follow the recipe and make delicious snack at home.
Mushroom Manchurian is a popular Indo-Chinese dish made of fried mushrooms, which are coated with the mixture of corn flour, all-purpose flour and spices. These fried mushrooms are then tossed with a gravy made of soy sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce and spices.
To make Mushroom Manchurian, first clean the mushrooms and cut them into big pieces. They are then coated with a mixture of corn flour, all-purpose flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder. The coated mushrooms are deep fried till golden brown and crisp.
Gravy is prepared by roasting onion, ginger and garlic in a separate pan. Soy sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce and spices are added to this pan. The fried mushrooms are then added to the pan and tossed until they are incorporated into the gravy.
Mushroom Manchurian is usually served as an appetizer or a side dish with fried rice or noodles. Garnish it with chopped spring onions and coriander. Mushroom Manchurian is a very delicious dish which is liked by everyone.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
mushroom manchurian Ingredients
|Mushroom||250 Gram||Corn Flour / Corn Starch||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Refined Flour / Maida||1 1/2 Tablespoon||Salt||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon||Garlic Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ghee or Oil||For Deep Fry|
|Onion, Chopped||2 Medium||Garlic, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger, Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon||Green Chillies, Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon|
|Capsicum, Chopped||1/2 Cup||Corn Flour / Corn Starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato Ketchup||3 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Sauce||2 - 3 Tablespoon As Per Taste|
|Soy Sauce||2 Tablespoon||Water||1 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves||For Garnish||Spring Onion Green Part, Chopped||For Garnish|
|Sesame Seeds||For Garnish|
Direction To Make
Let's start the Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons corn flour, 1 1/2 tablespoons refined flour (maida), salt, black pepper powder and garlic powder to a bowl and mix well.
- Wash and clean the mushrooms. Cut the mushrooms into 2 parts.
- Add the mushrooms to the flour mixture and mix well so that the mushrooms will coat well with the mixture.
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan for deep frying on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, carefully pour the mushrooms and fry them on medium heat until crisp, while stirring occasionally.
- Take them out of the ghee and place them in a plate on tissue paper to absorb the extra ghee.
- Prepare the slurry by adding 1 tablespoon of corn flour and 1 cup of water.
- Add tomato ketchup, red chili sauce and soy sauce to slurry and mix well. Keep this slurry aside for later use.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in a pan, when ghee gets hot, add chopped garlic and chopped ginger and fry for a while.
- Add green chillies, onions and salt and fry the onions until they turn light brown.
- Now add chopped capsicum and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add slurry of corn flour and sauce to it and mix well.
- Add a little salt if needed and sugar and mix well.
- Cook it on medium heat until the gravy thickens. Taste the gravy and add spices, whatever is necessary.
- Add fried mushrooms and mix well. Cook it for a minute.
- Turn off the gas. Delicious Mushroom Manchurian is ready.
- Transfer the mushroom manchurian to the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves, spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy the delicious mushroom manchurian.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 1.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious mushroom manchurian
Ragda PatticeRagda pattice is a delicious street food in India and is very popular in the states of Gujarat and Maharashtra. Delicious Ragda pattice is similar to another street food "tikki chole" which is very in...
Paneer TikkaPaneer tikka is the most common and delicious starter in restaurants, parties and functions. There are many different ways to cook Paneer Tikka, a delicious starter. The authentic method of making a a...
White Sauce PastaWith silky smooth and aromatic chutney made from milk, butter and refined flour, it is guaranteed that white sauce pasta gives you the best taste. Like other pasta, white sauce pasta is also very easy...
SamosaSamosa is made from refined flour. The samosa shell has some filling ingredients, usually mashed boiled potatoes, cheese, finely chopped onions, green peas, green chilies, or a mixture of lentils with...
PizzaPizza is a delicious Italian dish, usually consisting of a round and flat base made of whole wheat flour or refined flour, which is baked with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and some other various such a...