Recipe of Mushroom Manchurian
Mushroom Manchurian is a delicious appetizer. Everyone likes the mushroom Manchurian, from children to adults. Mushroom Manchurian is delicious and rich in vitamin D as mushroom is a great source of vitamin D, which can also be served as a snack when making dry and as a side meal with a main course when making with gravy. It is a delicious and a great snack for the party. Everyone at the party definitely loves the mushroom Manchurian. We are sharing delicious Mushroom Manchurian recipe, follow the recipe and make delicious snack at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
mushroom manchurian Ingredients
Ingredients of mushroom manchurian
|Mushroom||250 Gram||Corn Flour / Corn Starch||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Reined Flour / Maida||1 1/2 Tablespoon||Salt||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon||Garlic Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ghee or Oil||For Deep Fry|
|Onion, Chopped||2 Medium||Garlic, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger, Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon||Green Chillies, Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon|
|Capsicum, Chopped||1/2 Cup||Corn Flour / Corn Starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato Ketchup||3 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Sauce||2 - 3 Tablespoon As Per Taste|
|Soy Sauce||2 Tablespoon||Water||1 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves||For Garnish||Spring Onion Green Part, Chopped||For Garnish|
|Sesame Seeds||For Garnish|
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons corn flour, 1 1/2 tablespoons refined flour (maida), salt, black pepper powder and garlic powder to a bowl and mix well.
- Wash and clean the mushrooms. Cut the mushrooms into 2 parts.
- Add the mushrooms to the flour mixture and mix well so that the mushrooms will coat well with the mixture.
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan for deep frying on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, carefully pour the mushrooms and fry them on medium heat until crisp, while stirring occasionally.
- Take them out of the ghee and place them in a plate on tissue paper to absorb the extra ghee.
- Prepare the slurry by adding 1 tablespoon of corn flour and 1 cup of water.
- Add tomato ketchup, red chili sauce and soy sauce to slurry and mix well. Keep this slurry aside for later use.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in a pan, when ghee gets hot, add chopped garlic and chopped ginger and fry for a while.
- Add green chillies, onions and salt and fry the onions while they turn light brown.
- Add chopped capsicum and fry for about 2 minutes. Add slurry of corn flour and sauce to it and mix well.
- Add a little salt if needed and sugar and mix well.
- Cook it on medium heat until the gravy thickens. Taste the gravy and add spices, whatever is necessary.
- Add fried mushrooms and mix well. Cook it for a minute.
- Turn off the gas. Delicious Mushroom Manchurian is ready.
- Transfer the mushroom manchurian to the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves, spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy the delicious mushroom manchurian.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious mushroom manchurian
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Paneer Kathi RollPaneer Kathi Roll, also known as Paneer Frankie, is a healthy and yummy snack that can be made easily and is very popular in India. To make delicious paneer kathi roll, a roll is made of roti, chapati...
Dry Paneer ManchurianPaneer Manchurian is a spicy Manchurian made from paneer (cottage cheese) is the most delicious and best Indo Chinese dish. It is one of the most delicious paneer dishes served as a starters or snack....
Rava IdliRava (suji or semolina) idli is one of the delicious, simple and healthy dish from the states of South India that combines the goodness of suji and spices. Idli is not only easy to make at home, but a...
DhoklaWith this recipe you can easily prepare spongy and soft dhokla at home in 20 minutes, for this you do not need to prepare batter 8 or 12 hours in advance. This soft dhokla can be prepared by using eno...