How To Make Matar Paneer Pulao
Matar Paneer Pulao Recipe
Rice is the staple food of many places in India and many different delicious dishes are made from rice. Pulao is a famous rice dish of India which can be vegetable pulao, matar pulao or matar paneer pulao. Matar Paneer Rice or Pulao is a delicious and popular rice dish that can be easily made at home. The delicious Pulao can be served with many dishes and raita. Matar Paneer Pulao made of rice, paneer and green peas. The delicious pulao is less spicy as compared to vegetable biryani and easily made at home. Follow this recipe of Matar Paneer Pulao and make delicious pulao easily at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 1 Like
matar paneer pulao Ingredients
|Basmati Rice||1/2 Cup||Paneer (cottage Cheese), Cut into Small Cubes||1/2 Cup|
|Onion, Sliced||1 Large||Ginger, Finely Grated||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic, Crushed||1/2 Teaspoon||Green Chillies, Finely Chopped||1|
|Green Peas||1/4 cup||Cinnamon||Small Piece of About 1 Inch|
|Lemon Juice||1 Teaspoon||Water||1 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ghee or Oil||1 1/2 Teaspoon + 1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
Direction To Make
- Wash the rice 2 to 3 times thoroughly and soak them in 1 cup of water for about 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of ghee or oil in a pressure cooker on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, grated ginger, crushed garlic and fry it for 30-40 seconds while stirring continuously.
- Add green chillies and sliced onion and fry it till the onion becomes light brown or translucent.
- Now add soaked rice to it and discard water and mix well. Then Add green peas and mix well and fry for one minute while stirring continuously.
- Add salt, lemon juice and a cup of water and mix well. Close the pressure cooker lid and cook them for 3 - 4 whistles, first on high heat and on medium heat.
- Turn off the gas and let the pressure cooker release all the pressure automatically.
- Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add paneer cubes and shallow fry the paneer cubes till it becomes light brown.
- Open the pressure cooker as the pressure has already come out of it and add fried paneer cubes and mix well.
- Matar Paneer pulao is ready. Transfer the delicious pulao to a serving bowl. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve this delicious hot pulao with vegetable raita, boondi raita or pineapple raita for lunch or dinner.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Delicious simple and tastyPawan Batra
Delicious matar paneer pulao
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is an Indian street food, which is a delicious and very popular street food in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious street food varieties of chaat spiced with sweet a...
TofuTofu, also called bean curd or soy paneer, is a vegetarian food, which is made by coagulating and pressing soy milk resulting makes tofu. Bean Curd, Soy Paneer or Tofu has a good taste, it can be used...
Mango SalsaMango Salsa is a delicious Mexican dish, people also eat it as a salad. Mango Salsa is not only delicious but a very popular Mexican dish. Mexicans love the dish so much that during the mango season,...
RotiRoti or Indian bread is a round shaped flat un-fermented bread made on a daily basis across India. This is served with sabzi (a dry vegetable) or lentils (dal) or with both at home with lunch and It a...
SamosaSamosa is made from refined flour. The samosa shell has some filling ingredients, usually mashed boiled potatoes, cheese, finely chopped onions, green peas, green chilies, or a mixture of lentils with...