Matar Paneer Pulao
Matar Paneer Pulao
Rice is the staple food of many places in India and many different delicious dishes are made from rice. Pulao is a famous rice dish of India which can be vegetable pulao, matar pulao or matar paneer pulao. Matar Paneer Rice or Matar Paneer Pulao is a delicious and popular rice dish that can be easily made at home. The delicious Matar Paneer Pulao can be served with many dishes and raita. Matar Paneer Pulao made of rice, paneer and green peas is less spicy and easily made at home as compared to vegetable biryani. Follow this recipe to make delicious Matar Paneer Pulao easily at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
|Basmati Rice||1/2 Cup||Paneer (cottage Cheese), Cut into Small Cubes||1/2 Cup|
|Onion, Sliced||1 Large||Ginger, Finely Grated||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic, Crushed||1/2 Teaspoon||Green Chillies, Finely Chopped||1|
|Green Peas||1/4 cup||Cinnamon||Small Piece of About 1 Inch|
|Lemon Juice||1 Teaspoon||Water||1 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ghee or Oil||1 1/2 Teaspoon + 1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
- Wash the rice 2 to 3 times thoroughly and soak them in 1 cup of water for about 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of ghee or oil in a pressure cooker on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, grated ginger, crushed garlic and fry it for 30-40 seconds while stirring continuously.
- Add green chillies and sliced onion and fry it till the onion becomes light brown or translucent.
- Add soaked rice to it and discard water and mix well. Add green peas and mix well and fry for one minute while stirring continuously.
- Add salt, lemon juice and a cup of water and mix well. Close the pressure cooker lid and cook them for 3 - 4 whistles, first on high heat and on medium heat.
- Turn off the gas and let the pressure cooker release all the pressure automatically.
- Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add paneer cubes and shallow fry the paneer cubes till it becomes light brown.
- Open the pressure cooker as the pressure has already come out of it and add fried paneer cubes and mix well.
- Matar Paneer pulao is ready. Transfer the delicious pulao to a serving bowl. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve delicious pulao hot.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...