How To Make Matar Paneer Pulao
Matar Paneer Pulao Recipe
Rice is the staple food of many places in India and many different delicious dishes are made from rice. Pulao is a famous rice dish of India which can be vegetable pulao, matar pulao or matar paneer pulao. Matar Paneer Rice or Pulao is a delicious and popular rice dish that can be easily made at home. The delicious Pulao can be served with many dishes and raita. Matar Paneer Pulao made of rice, paneer and green peas. The delicious pulao is less spicy as compared to vegetable biryani and easily made at home. Follow this recipe of Matar Paneer Pulao and make delicious pulao easily at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 1 Like
matar paneer pulao Ingredients
Ingredients of matar paneer pulao
|Basmati Rice||1/2 Cup||Paneer (cottage Cheese), Cut into Small Cubes||1/2 Cup|
|Onion, Sliced||1 Large||Ginger, Finely Grated||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic, Crushed||1/2 Teaspoon||Green Chillies, Finely Chopped||1|
|Green Peas||1/4 cup||Cinnamon||Small Piece of About 1 Inch|
|Lemon Juice||1 Teaspoon||Water||1 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ghee or Oil||1 1/2 Teaspoon + 1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
Direction To Make
- Wash the rice 2 to 3 times thoroughly and soak them in 1 cup of water for about 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of ghee or oil in a pressure cooker on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, grated ginger, crushed garlic and fry it for 30-40 seconds while stirring continuously.
- Add green chillies and sliced onion and fry it till the onion becomes light brown or translucent.
- Now add soaked rice to it and discard water and mix well. Then Add green peas and mix well and fry for one minute while stirring continuously.
- Add salt, lemon juice and a cup of water and mix well. Close the pressure cooker lid and cook them for 3 - 4 whistles, first on high heat and on medium heat.
- Turn off the gas and let the pressure cooker release all the pressure automatically.
- Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add paneer cubes and shallow fry the paneer cubes till it becomes light brown.
- Open the pressure cooker as the pressure has already come out of it and add fried paneer cubes and mix well.
- Matar Paneer pulao is ready. Transfer the delicious pulao to a serving bowl. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve this delicious hot pulao with vegetable raita, boondi raita or pineapple raita for lunch or dinner.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Delicious simple and tastyPawan Batra
Delicious matar paneer pulao
Bharwa Shimla MirchPotato capsicum is a delicious and most popular vegetable in India and if the capsicum is stuffed with potato, the taste doubles. Bharwa Shimla Mirch or stuffed capsicum is the most delicious dish of...
Green Mango ChutneyGreen mango chutney is an ideal chutney for daily use with your food. This is an amazingly delicious chutney that you can store for up to a year. A sweet and sour chutney with a unique flavor, made C...
Paneer PasandaA Delicious Paneer Recipe Paneer Pasanda is a priceless pearl in the crown of the paneer recipes. Paneer pasanda is the most delicious recipe of fried stuffed paneer sandwich, cooked in less spicy, of...
Bread RollBread roll is not only delicious, but is a very popular Indian snack, it is very easy to make crispy and tasty snack, when you have already boiled potatoes then this delicious snacks can be prepared a...
Bread RollBread roll is a delicious and popular snack in India, the delicious snack is easy to make at home, if you already boil potatoes you can prepare the delicious snack in about 25 minutes. The process of...