How To Make Masala Pasta At Home
Masala Pasta Recipe
Masala pasta is an Indian style spicy and delicious pasta that you and your family will love. This delicious pasta is very easy to make and requires only 35 minutes. Pasta is a favorite among children that can be packed in their school lunch box or served as a snack after school. Masala pasta can also become a quick snack for your beloved family. Everyone, whether children or older, loves to eat pasta. If you cook pasta at home according to your taste, it will be more amazing. Follow this recipe of Masala Pasta and make delicious paste at your home and enjoy.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
masala pasta Ingredients
|Butter Or Ghee (Melted)
|Garlic Finely Chopped
|1/3 Teaspoon or As Per Taste + 1/2 Teaspoon for Boiling Pasta
|Red Chilli Powder
|Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
|Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped
|Fresh Cream (Optional)
|Onion Finely Chopped
|Tomatoes Finely Chopped or Mashed
|Carrots Finely chopped
|Capsicum Finely Chopped
Direction To Make
- Take a big pot. Add 6 cups of water and boil it.
- When the water starts boiling, add pasta and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it and boil on medium flame till the pasta becomes soft. Add a little ghee or oil to avoid pasta stick together.
- When the pasta becomes soft, turn off the heat and rinse the water and keep the boiled pasta in a bowl.
- As soon as you rinse the pasta with boiled water, wash it with cold tap water. By doing this the pasta will remain good and undissolved.
- In a pan add 2 tablespoon ghee and heat it on medium heat. When ghee is hot, add green chillies, cumin seeds, carom seeds, garlic, onions, carrots, green peas and capsicum. Fry it for 3 - 4 minutes until the onion becomes light brown.
- Add tomatoes, 1/3 teaspoon salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala and mix well. Fry it for a minute or all the vegetables become soft and it will give a nice fragrance.
- Add boiled pasta and mix well and cook for a minute. Turn off the heat, add cream and mix well. Taste pasta and add salt or other spices as per taste and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- The delicious masala pasta is ready to be served. Serve hot pasta with tomato-sauce.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious masala pasta
Gobhi 65Gobhi 65 or Gobi 65 is a crispy and delicious fried snacks, made with cauliflower, yogurt and spices. 65 dishes like Chicken 65, Paneer 65, aloo 65 are very popular appetizers from South India. All 65...
Ragda PatticeRagda Pattice is a delicious and very popular street food in India, this street food is very popular in Gujarat and Maharashtra. Ragda Pattice is almost identical with another popular North Indian is...
Bharwa Shimla MirchPotato capsicum is a delicious and most popular vegetable in India and if the capsicum is stuffed with potato, the taste doubles. Bharwa Shimla Mirch or stuffed capsicum is the most delicious dish of...
Baingan BhartaBaingan (Brinjal / Eggplant / Aubergine) Bharta is a traditional and delicious Indian vegetable which is popular throughout India and especially in rural areas. Baingan bharta is not only easy to make...
Masala MacaroniMasala macaroni is a delicious and mouth watering pasta recipe, cooked in Indian style with spices. Macaroni can be eaten at any time of the day, whether it is a light brunch, lunch, or even a quick a...