How To Make Masala Pasta At Home
Masala Pasta Recipe
Masala pasta is an Indian style spicy and delicious pasta that you and your family will love. This delicious pasta is very easy to make and requires only 35 minutes. Pasta is a favorite among children that can be packed in their school lunch box or served as a snack after school. Masala pasta can also become a quick snack for your beloved family. Everyone, whether children or older, loves to eat pasta. If you cook pasta at home according to your taste, it will be more amazing. Follow this recipe of Masala Pasta and make delicious paste at your home and enjoy.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
masala pasta Ingredients
|Pasta||2 Cups||Butter Or Ghee (Melted)||2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Garlic Finely Chopped||4 Cloves|
|Salt||1/3 Teaspoon or As Per Taste + 1/2 Teaspoon for Boiling Pasta||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Chilli||1||Carom Seeds (Ajwain)||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Fresh Cream (Optional)||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion Finely Chopped||2 Medium||Tomatoes Finely Chopped or Mashed||1 Cup|
|Carrots Finely chopped||2 Medium||Green Peas||1/2 Cup|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||1/4 Cup||Water||As Required|
Direction To Make
- Take a big pot. Add 6 cups of water and boil it.
- When the water starts boiling, add pasta and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it and boil on medium flame till the pasta becomes soft. Add a little ghee or oil to avoid pasta stick together.
- When the pasta becomes soft, turn off the heat and rinse the water and keep the boiled pasta in a bowl.
- As soon as you rinse the pasta with boiled water, wash it with cold tap water. By doing this the pasta will remain good and undissolved.
- In a pan add 2 tablespoon ghee and heat it on medium heat. When ghee is hot, add green chillies, cumin seeds, carom seeds, garlic, onions, carrots, green peas and capsicum. Fry it for 3 - 4 minutes until the onion becomes light brown.
- Add tomatoes, 1/3 teaspoon salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala and mix well. Fry it for a minute or all the vegetables become soft and it will give a nice fragrance.
- Add boiled pasta and mix well and cook for a minute. Turn off the heat, add cream and mix well. Taste pasta and add salt or other spices as per taste and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- The delicious masala pasta is ready to be served. Serve hot pasta with tomato-sauce.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 1.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious masala pasta
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and is...
Aloo ParathaAloo Paratha is an Indian bread that is stuffed with boiled potatoes and shallow fry on a tawa. It is very tasty and very popular all over India. Although it is a Punjabi dish, it is very famous in to...
Bread RollBread roll is a delicious and popular snack in India, the delicious snack is easy to make at home, if you already boil potatoes you can prepare the delicious snack in about 25 minutes. The process of...
Bread PizzaBread Pizza is a delicious pizza snack that is easily made at home on griddle or pan. To make delicious bread pizza, bread is used as a pizza base along with cheese and veggie toppings. You can use of...
Cheese PizzaCheese Pizza is a delicious Italian dish, with a flat round base made from refined flour (maida) or whole wheat flour, which is baked with cheese and some various vegetables such as mushrooms, etc. a...