How to Make Masala Pasta
Masala Pasta Recipe
Masala pasta – Indian style spicy and delicious pasta that you and your family will love. This delicious pasta is very easy to make and requires only 35 minutes. Pasta is a favorite among children that can be packed in their school lunch box or served as a snack after school. Masala pasta can also become a quick snack for your beloved family. Everyone, whether children or older, loves to eat pasta. If you cook pasta at home according to your taste, it will be more amazing.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
masala pasta Ingredients
Ingredients of masala pasta
|Pasta||2 Cups||Butter Or Ghee (Melted)||2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Garlic Finely Chopped||4 Cloves|
|Salt||1/3 Teaspoon or As Per Taste + 1/2 Teaspoon for Boiling Pasta||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Chilli||1||Carom Seeds (Ajwain)||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Fresh Cream (Optional)||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion Finely Chopped||2 Medium||Tomatoes Finely Chopped or Mashed||1 Cup|
|Carrots Finely chopped||2 Medium||Green Peas||1/2 Cup|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||1/4 Cup||Water||As Required|
- Take a big pot. Add 6 cups of water and boil it.
- When the water starts boiling, add pasta and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it and boil on medium flame till the pasta becomes soft. Add a little ghee or oil to avoid pasta stick together.
- When the pasta becomes soft, turn off the heat and rinse the water and keep the boiled pasta in a bowl.
- As soon as you rinse the pasta with boiled water, wash it with cold tap water. By doing this the pasta will remain good and undissolved.
- In a pan add 2 tablespoon ghee and heat it on medium heat. When ghee is hot, add green chillies, cumin seeds, carom seeds, garlic, onions, carrots, green peas and capsicum. Fry it for 3-4 minutes until the onion becomes light brown.
- Add tomatoes, 1/3 teaspoon salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala and mix well. Fry it for a minute or all the vegetables become soft and it will give a nice fragrance.
- Add boiled pasta and mix well and cook for a minute. Turn off the heat, add cream and mix well. Taste pasta and add salt or other spices as per taste and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- The delicious masala pasta is ready to be served. Serve hot pasta with tomato-sauce.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious masala pasta
Bread RollBread roll is not only delicious, but is a very popular Indian snack, it is very easy to make crispy and tasty snack, when you have already boiled potatoes then this delicious snacks can be prepared a...
Gravy Veg ManchurianVegetarian gravy Manchurian is deep-fried balls made from mixed vegetable poured into a sweet, sour and spicy gravy. This gravy Manchurian is very tasty to eat with plain rice, boiled rice, fried rice...
Coconut ChutneyIt is very easy to make South Indian delicious coconut chutney at home for dosa, idli or other South Indian dish. All you have to do is grind fresh coconut with chili, ginger, curd and gram lentils By...
Delicious Pineapple...Curd, pineapple and pomegranate are very beneficial during summer season. If you have made raita from them then this is the best raita for summer. Here is a delicious pineapple raita recipe for you.
Delicious Poha RecipePoha is known in English as flattened rice or beaten rice. These are flat dried rice flakes. Poha is a traditional and most common breakfast in India. This easy and healthy breakfast recipe is with of...