How to Make Masala Pasta
Masala Pasta Recipe
Masala pasta – Indian style spicy and delicious pasta that you and your family will love. This delicious pasta is very easy to make and requires only 35 minutes. Pasta is a favorite among children that can be packed in their school lunch box or served as a snack after school. Masala pasta can also become a quick snack for your beloved family. Everyone, whether children or older, loves to eat pasta. If you cook pasta at home according to your taste, it will be more amazing. Follow this recipe of Masala Pasta and make delicious paste at your home.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 1 Like
masala pasta Ingredients
Ingredients of masala pasta
MyDelicious Recipes-Masala Pasta
|Pasta||2 Cups||Butter Or Ghee (Melted)||2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Garlic Finely Chopped||4 Cloves|
|Salt||1/3 Teaspoon or As Per Taste + 1/2 Teaspoon for Boiling Pasta||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Chilli||1||Carom Seeds (Ajwain)||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Fresh Cream (Optional)||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion Finely Chopped||2 Medium||Tomatoes Finely Chopped or Mashed||1 Cup|
|Carrots Finely chopped||2 Medium||Green Peas||1/2 Cup|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||1/4 Cup||Water||As Required|
Direction To Make
- Take a big pot. Add 6 cups of water and boil it.
- When the water starts boiling, add pasta and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it and boil on medium flame till the pasta becomes soft. Add a little ghee or oil to avoid pasta stick together.
- When the pasta becomes soft, turn off the heat and rinse the water and keep the boiled pasta in a bowl.
- As soon as you rinse the pasta with boiled water, wash it with cold tap water. By doing this the pasta will remain good and undissolved.
- In a pan add 2 tablespoon ghee and heat it on medium heat. When ghee is hot, add green chillies, cumin seeds, carom seeds, garlic, onions, carrots, green peas and capsicum. Fry it for 3-4 minutes until the onion becomes light brown.
- Add tomatoes, 1/3 teaspoon salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala and mix well. Fry it for a minute or all the vegetables become soft and it will give a nice fragrance.
- Add boiled pasta and mix well and cook for a minute. Turn off the heat, add cream and mix well. Taste pasta and add salt or other spices as per taste and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- The delicious masala pasta is ready to be served. Serve hot pasta with tomato-sauce.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious masala pasta
Paneer Kathi RollPaneer Kathi Roll, also known as Paneer Frankie, is a healthy and yummy snack that can be made easily and is very popular in India. Recipe of paneer Kathi Roll or paneer frankie is very easy. To make...
Rajma CurryRajma or kidney beans are rich in protein, Rajma curry is a delicious and very popular dish in India. If you like to enjoy the dish in the best way possible, enjoy it with steamed rice, a food famous...
Kadai PaneerKadai Paneer is a delicious and famous dish made from paneer and capsicum with traditional spices from India, Cooked in butter or ghee. Delicious Kadai Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dish a...
Pav BhajiPav Bhaji is a tasty popular street food that you can make easily at home. To make delicious spicy bhaji, different vegetables are cooked in butter with different spices such as cumin, coriander, pav...
Green Mango ChutneyGreen mango chutney is a delicious chutney that is ideal with your daily meals. A sweet chutney, prepared from unripe mangoes. One study suggests that unripe mangoes contain too much vitamin C. of C...