How to Make Masala Pasta
Masala Pasta Recipe
Masala pasta – Indian style spicy and delicious pasta that you and your family will love. This delicious pasta is very easy to make and requires only 35 minutes. Pasta is a favorite among children that can be packed in their school lunch box or served as a snack after school. Masala pasta can also become a quick snack for your beloved family. Everyone, whether children or older, loves to eat pasta. If you cook pasta at home according to your taste, it will be more amazing.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
|Pasta||2 Cups||Butter Or Ghee (Melted)||2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Garlic Finely Chopped||4 Cloves|
|Salt||1/3 Teaspoon or As Per Taste + 1/2 Teaspoon for Boiling Pasta||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Chilli||1||Carom Seeds (Ajwain)||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Fresh Cream (Optional)||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion Finely Chopped||2 Medium||Tomatoes Finely Chopped or Mashed||1 Cup|
|Carrots Finely chopped||2 Medium||Green Peas||1/2 Cup|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||1/4 Cup||Water||As Required|
- Take a big pot. Add 6 cups of water and boil it.
- When the water starts boiling, add pasta and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it and boil on medium flame till the pasta becomes soft. Add a little ghee or oil to avoid pasta stick together.
- When the pasta becomes soft, turn off the heat and rinse the water and keep the boiled pasta in a bowl.
- As soon as you rinse the pasta with boiled water, wash it with cold tap water. By doing this the pasta will remain good and undissolved.
- In a pan add 2 tablespoon ghee and heat it on medium heat. When ghee is hot, add green chillies, cumin seeds, carom seeds, garlic, onions, carrots, green peas and capsicum. Fry it for 3-4 minutes until the onion becomes light brown.
- Add tomatoes, 1/3 teaspoon salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala and mix well. Fry it for a minute or all the vegetables become soft and it will give a nice fragrance.
- Add boiled pasta and mix well and cook for a minute. Turn off the heat, add cream and mix well. Taste pasta and add salt or other spices as per taste and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- The delicious masala pasta is ready to be served. Serve hot pasta with tomato-sauce.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Besan Chilla CurryChilla curry or chille ki sabzi is a very tasty curry dish made from spicy gram flour pancake or chilla, this dish is very delicious and much famous in India especially in North India. This curry dish...
Besan Chilla CurryA spicy pancakes or chilla made with gram flour is very famous in India especially in North India and a delicious curry or sabzi made from this chilla is much famous and finger licking curry dish from...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...