How To Make Masala Pasta At Home
Masala Pasta Recipe
Masala pasta is an Indian style spicy and delicious pasta that you and your family will love. This delicious pasta is very easy to make and requires only 35 minutes. Pasta is a favorite among children that can be packed in their school lunch box or served as a snack after school. Masala pasta can also become a quick snack for your beloved family. Everyone, whether children or older, loves to eat pasta. If you cook pasta at home according to your taste, it will be more amazing. Follow this recipe of Masala Pasta and make delicious paste at your home and enjoy.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
masala pasta Ingredients
|Pasta||2 Cups||Butter Or Ghee (Melted)||2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Garlic Finely Chopped||4 Cloves|
|Salt||1/3 Teaspoon or As Per Taste + 1/2 Teaspoon for Boiling Pasta||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Chilli||1||Carom Seeds (Ajwain)||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped||1 Tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Fresh Cream (Optional)||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion Finely Chopped||2 Medium||Tomatoes Finely Chopped or Mashed||1 Cup|
|Carrots Finely chopped||2 Medium||Green Peas||1/2 Cup|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||1/4 Cup||Water||As Required|
Direction To Make
- Take a big pot. Add 6 cups of water and boil it.
- When the water starts boiling, add pasta and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it and boil on medium flame till the pasta becomes soft. Add a little ghee or oil to avoid pasta stick together.
- When the pasta becomes soft, turn off the heat and rinse the water and keep the boiled pasta in a bowl.
- As soon as you rinse the pasta with boiled water, wash it with cold tap water. By doing this the pasta will remain good and undissolved.
- In a pan add 2 tablespoon ghee and heat it on medium heat. When ghee is hot, add green chillies, cumin seeds, carom seeds, garlic, onions, carrots, green peas and capsicum. Fry it for 3 - 4 minutes until the onion becomes light brown.
- Add tomatoes, 1/3 teaspoon salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala and mix well. Fry it for a minute or all the vegetables become soft and it will give a nice fragrance.
- Add boiled pasta and mix well and cook for a minute. Turn off the heat, add cream and mix well. Taste pasta and add salt or other spices as per taste and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- The delicious masala pasta is ready to be served. Serve hot pasta with tomato-sauce.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious masala pasta
Dahi Bhalla (Dahi Vada)Dahi Bhalla or Dahi Vada is a delicious Indian street food especially in North India. The dish is so popular that it does not require any introduction and is so soft and delicious that no one will to...
Pyaz Ki SabziOne of Rajasthani's most popular dishes is Pyaz ki sabzi, a spicy dish of whole onions is so delicious that you will like it, the delicious Rajasthani pyaz ki sabzi is cooked differently. The Pyaz ki...
Aam PapadAam Papad or Mango Papad is a delicious dish also known as Amawat which is sweet and sour in taste and is very popular in India. We have been eating aam papad since childhood and love the taste of aam...
UttapamUttapam is also well known as Uttappa or Oothappam, is a delicious and healthy breakfast from South India cuisine made with slightly thick dosa batter of rice and urad dal. Although dosa is also a is...
Lachha ParathaLachha Paratha or Laccha Paratha is a delicious savory Indian flat bread made with maida or wheat flour, butter and ghee which is a very popular paratha from North India. The crispy layers of Lachha...