How To Make Delicious Mango Phirni
Delicious Mango Phirni Recipe
Phirni is very popular in North India. It is a sweet pudding made from milk, rice, sugar and some dry fruits. Phirni can be made with many different flavors and mango phirni is one of the delicious and popular flavors of phirni. Phirni is a very popular dessert in most weddings, festivals or special occasions in North India. Today we are going to share the delicious phirni recipe with mango flavor. By following this recipe, you can easily make delicious Mango Phirni at home.
To make Mango Phirni, soak the rice in water for a few hours and grind it coarsely. Then boil the milk and corse rice along with sugar and cardamom powder added to it. The mixture is boiled until it thickens and acquires a creamy texture. Fresh mango puree is then added to the mixture, which gives it a fruity and refreshing taste. The dessert is then garnished with chopped almonds and pistachios and kept in the refrigerator until set.
Mango Phirni is a perfect dessert for any occasion and is especially relished during summer. It is not only delicious but also an healthy dessert as it is made with fresh fruits and milk. Mango Phirni will surely leave your taste buds satisfied and craving for more.
- Preparation Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Rest Time :
- 1 Hour
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
mango phirni Ingredients
|Milk||1 Liter||Basmati Rice||4 Tablespoon or 50 Grams|
|Water||As Needed||Mangoes||2 Full Ripe|
|Green Cardamom, Roughly Crushed||3 - 4||Cashew Paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||100 Gram||Almond, Soaked Peel and Finely Chopped||5 - 7|
|Raisin||25 - 30||Pistachio, Finely Chopped||5 - 7|
Direction To Make
- Soak rice in water for about 1 hour. After 1 hour remove all the water from the rice and transfer the rice to a grinder and add 2 tablespoon of water to it and grind it into a thick paste. Keep it aside.
- Boil milk over a low medium heat in a large pan for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rice paste and mix well. Continue to boil milk and rice over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Keep boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile peel the mango and roughly cut the pulp into the grinder and grind it to make a paste.
- Boil the milk and rice on medium heat until the rice is cooked completely, stirring occasionally. In this process, milk also becomes thick.
- Add mango pulp to the boiling milk and mix well. Add crushed green cardamom, cashew paste and sugar to it and mix well.
Note: Depending on the sweetness of the mango, the amount of sugar may vary.
- Boil the mixture until the milk becomes thick and creamy. Add finely chopped almonds, pistachios and raisins and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the delicious phirni to the serving bowls. Garnish it with pistachios and almonds. Keep it in the fridge to set for about 2 hours.
- Serve cold and delicious phirni and enjoy the taste.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
To read the recipe in Hindi: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious mango phirni
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a delicious dessert which is very famous in India. This delicious Indian dessert is easy to make with bread and milk. The Malai Khoya Roll is not only but seems...
Boondi Ke LadooBoondi ke ladoo are the most popular sweets of India for the occasion of festivals such as Diwali, Holi etc., weddings or especially for pujas. Boondi is fried droplets made of besan (gram flour) and...
Kesar ShrikhandSrikhand is a Gujarati dish, this dish is so delicious that it is very famous all over India and everyone likes it. Shrikhand does not require any cooking. The dish is made with fresh curd without any...
Ras MalaiRas Malai is an Indian classic delicious dessert made with milk chena, dipped in thick fragrant saffron milk or rabri. It is a delicious dessert which is very popular all over India and everybody this...
RabdiRabdi is the most popular, yummy, healthy and creamy dessert that every-one in the world likes its delicious taste. It has a nice aroma of cardamom (elaichi) and saffron (kesar) which makes this rabdi...