Phirni is very popular in North India. It is a sweet pudding made from milk, rice, sugar and some dry fruits. Phirni can be made with many different flavors and mango phirni is one of the delicious and popular flavors of phirni. Phirni is a very popular dessert in most weddings, festivals or special occasions in North India. Today we are going to share the delicious phirni recipe with mango flavor. By following this recipe, you can easily make delicious phirni at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 1 Hour
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
|Milk||1 Liter||Basmati Rice||4 Tablespoon or 50 Grams|
|Water||As Needed||Mangoes||2 Full Ripe|
|Green Cardamom, Roughly Crushed||3 - 4||Cashew Paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||100 Gram||Almond, Soaked Peel and Finely Chopped||5 - 7|
|Raisin||25 - 30||Pistachio, Finely Chopped||5 - 7|
- Soak rice in water for about 1 hour. After 1 hour remove all the water from the rice and transfer the rice to a grinder and add 2 tablespoon of water to it and grind it into a thick paste. Keep it aside.
- Boil milk over a low medium heat in a large pan for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rice paste and mix well. Continue to boil milk and rice over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Keep boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile peel the mango and roughly cut the pulp into the grinder and grind it to make a paste.
- Boil the milk and rice on medium heat until the rice is cooked completely, stirring occasionally. In this process, milk also becomes thick.
- Add mango pulp to the boiling milk and mix well. Add crushed green cardamom and mix well. Add the cashew paste sugar to it and mix well.
Note: Depending on the sweetness of the mango, the amount of sugar may vary.
- Boil the mixture until the milk becomes thick and creamy. Add finely chopped almonds, pistachios and raisins and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the delicious phirni to the serving bowls. Garnish it with pistachios and almonds. Keep it in the fridge to set for about 2 hours.
- Serve cold and delicious phirni and enjoy the taste.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Vermicelli kheerVermicelli kheer also known as Sevaiyan kheer, is a delicious dessert, which is very famous for festivals in India. Vermicelli kheer is not only easy and quick to make but it is also very delicious. a...
Vermicelli kheervermicelli kheer or sevaiyan kheer, is a dessert, which is very tasty and famous in India, that is made on many festivals. The vermicelli kheer is not only delicious but it is also very easy to make....
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa is also known as gajarela or carrot halwa, is a delicious pudding, halwa or dessert. Delicious Gajar ka halwa is made by boiling carrots in milk. Gajar ka halwa is easy to make and so a...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa or Carrot halwa is a delicious halwa, pudding or dessert that is cooked by simmering grated carrots in full fat milk. Gajar ka halwa is so delicious and popular in India and well known...
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a soft and delicious dessert made from milk and bread. The dessert is so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy the taste, Malai Khoya Roll is very famous in...