How To Make Delicious Mango Phirni
Delicious Mango Phirni Recipe
Phirni is very popular in North India. It is a sweet pudding made from milk, rice, sugar and some dry fruits. Phirni can be made with many different flavors and mango phirni is one of the delicious and popular flavors of phirni. Phirni is a very popular dessert in most weddings, festivals or special occasions in North India. Today we are going to share the delicious phirni recipe with mango flavor. By following this recipe, you can easily make delicious Mango Phirni at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Rest Time :
- 1 Hour
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
- 1 Review | 1 Like
mango phirni Ingredients
|Milk||1 Liter||Basmati Rice||4 Tablespoon or 50 Grams|
|Water||As Needed||Mangoes||2 Full Ripe|
|Green Cardamom, Roughly Crushed||3 - 4||Cashew Paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||100 Gram||Almond, Soaked Peel and Finely Chopped||5 - 7|
|Raisin||25 - 30||Pistachio, Finely Chopped||5 - 7|
Direction To Make
- Soak rice in water for about 1 hour. After 1 hour remove all the water from the rice and transfer the rice to a grinder and add 2 tablespoon of water to it and grind it into a thick paste. Keep it aside.
- Boil milk over a low medium heat in a large pan for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rice paste and mix well. Continue to boil milk and rice over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Keep boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile peel the mango and roughly cut the pulp into the grinder and grind it to make a paste.
- Boil the milk and rice on medium heat until the rice is cooked completely, stirring occasionally. In this process, milk also becomes thick.
- Add mango pulp to the boiling milk and mix well. Add crushed green cardamom, cashew paste and sugar to it and mix well.
Note: Depending on the sweetness of the mango, the amount of sugar may vary.
- Boil the mixture until the milk becomes thick and creamy. Add finely chopped almonds, pistachios and raisins and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the delicious phirni to the serving bowls. Garnish it with pistachios and almonds. Keep it in the fridge to set for about 2 hours.
- Serve cold and delicious phirni and enjoy the taste.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious mango phirni
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a soft and delicious dessert made from milk and bread. The dessert is so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy the taste, Malai Khoya Roll is very famous in...
Shahi TukdaShahi Tukda or shahi tukra is a delicious soft creamy dessert made with bread, milk, sugar, ghee and nuts. Royal Dessert Shahi tukda is very popular in India. This delicious dessert originated during...
Moong Dal HalwaMoong Dal Halwa is an popular and mouthwatering dessert in North India that is eaten specially in winter season. This is an rich dessert made of lots of ghee and moong dal and is believed that it your...
JalebiJalebi is an Indian crunchy spiral shaped dessert made by refined flour (maida) and dipped in sugar syrup. It is the most popular dessert that is specially prepared on many Indian festivals such as is...
Suji Ka HalwaSuji (semolina) Halwa is a very popular sweet dish throughout India and is also made as a Prasad (offered to God) on many religious occasions. After the god's Prayer, suji ka halwa is served as the of...