Phirni is very popular in North India. It is a sweet pudding made from milk, rice, sugar and some dry fruits. Phirni can be made with many different flavors and mango phirni is one of the delicious and popular flavors of phirni. Phirni is a very popular dessert in most weddings, festivals or special occasions in North India. Today we are going to share the delicious phirni recipe with mango flavor. By following this recipe, you can easily make delicious phirni at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 1 Hour
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
mango phirni Ingredients
Ingredients of mango phirni
|Milk||1 Liter||Basmati Rice||4 Tablespoon or 50 Grams|
|Water||As Needed||Mangoes||2 Full Ripe|
|Green Cardamom, Roughly Crushed||3 - 4||Cashew Paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||100 Gram||Almond, Soaked Peel and Finely Chopped||5 - 7|
|Raisin||25 - 30||Pistachio, Finely Chopped||5 - 7|
- Soak rice in water for about 1 hour. After 1 hour remove all the water from the rice and transfer the rice to a grinder and add 2 tablespoon of water to it and grind it into a thick paste. Keep it aside.
- Boil milk over a low medium heat in a large pan for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rice paste and mix well. Continue to boil milk and rice over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Keep boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile peel the mango and roughly cut the pulp into the grinder and grind it to make a paste.
- Boil the milk and rice on medium heat until the rice is cooked completely, stirring occasionally. In this process, milk also becomes thick.
- Add mango pulp to the boiling milk and mix well. Add crushed green cardamom and mix well. Add the cashew paste sugar to it and mix well.
Note: Depending on the sweetness of the mango, the amount of sugar may vary.
- Boil the mixture until the milk becomes thick and creamy. Add finely chopped almonds, pistachios and raisins and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the delicious phirni to the serving bowls. Garnish it with pistachios and almonds. Keep it in the fridge to set for about 2 hours.
- Serve cold and delicious phirni and enjoy the taste.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Makhane Ki KheerMakhane ki kheer is a delicious dessert made from fox nuts (makhane), milk and sugar. Makhane ki kheer is so delicious that everyone likes this sweet and delicious dessert. Makhane ki kheer is the for...
FaloodaFaluda or Falooda is very similar to noodles, a cold dessert of India. faloodeh is the Persian dish which is the origin of Falooda. Traditionally Falooda ice cream is made by mixing vermicelli, rose a...
Gulab JamunGulab Jamun or Gulaab Jamun is a delicious solid milk-based dessert and is popular in India and many other countries. Delicious Gulab Jamuns are made from solid milk, solid milk is milk which is by of...
Apple PieApple pie is a delicious pie filled with sliced or chopped apple. Apple pie is like a cake with sliced or chopped apple stuffing. It tastes delicious like a cake. It is also a healthy dish. This...
Delicious CustardA chilled custard makes its appearance in the most special dessert at home parties. Custard can be the most delicious summer treat for your guests and family.