Phirni is very popular in North India. It is a sweet pudding made from milk, rice, sugar and some dry fruits. Phirni can be made with many different flavors and mango phirni is one of the delicious and popular flavors of phirni. Phirni is a very popular dessert in most weddings, festivals or special occasions in North India. Today we are going to share the delicious phirni recipe with mango flavor. By following this recipe, you can easily make delicious phirni at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 1 Hour
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
mango phirni Ingredients
Ingredients of mango phirni
MyDelicious Recipes-Mango Phirni
|Milk||1 Liter||Basmati Rice||4 Tablespoon or 50 Grams|
|Water||As Needed||Mangoes||2 Full Ripe|
|Green Cardamom, Roughly Crushed||3 - 4||Cashew Paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||100 Gram||Almond, Soaked Peel and Finely Chopped||5 - 7|
|Raisin||25 - 30||Pistachio, Finely Chopped||5 - 7|
- Soak rice in water for about 1 hour. After 1 hour remove all the water from the rice and transfer the rice to a grinder and add 2 tablespoon of water to it and grind it into a thick paste. Keep it aside.
- Boil milk over a low medium heat in a large pan for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rice paste and mix well. Continue to boil milk and rice over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Keep boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile peel the mango and roughly cut the pulp into the grinder and grind it to make a paste.
- Boil the milk and rice on medium heat until the rice is cooked completely, stirring occasionally. In this process, milk also becomes thick.
- Add mango pulp to the boiling milk and mix well. Add crushed green cardamom and mix well. Add the cashew paste sugar to it and mix well.
Note: Depending on the sweetness of the mango, the amount of sugar may vary.
- Boil the mixture until the milk becomes thick and creamy. Add finely chopped almonds, pistachios and raisins and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the delicious phirni to the serving bowls. Garnish it with pistachios and almonds. Keep it in the fridge to set for about 2 hours.
- Serve cold and delicious phirni and enjoy the taste.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious mango phirni
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a soft and delicious dessert made from milk and bread. The dessert is so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy the taste, Malai Khoya Roll is very famous in...
Kesar ShrikhandSrikhand is a Gujarati dish, this dish is so delicious that it is very famous all over India and everyone likes it. Shrikhand does not require any cooking. The dish is made with fresh curd without any...
Kesar ShrikhandShrikhand is a delicious dessert that is a western Indian dish, but it is very popular all over India. To make delicious Shrikhand we need fresh curd and there is no need to cook. It is an easy home a...
Gulkand GujiyaHoli festival is not only a festival of colors but also a festival of delicious food. On this festival people start making delicious Gujiya in advance. You must have eaten mava Gujiya on this but we a...
Apple PieApple-filled pie is a delicious pie known as apple pie. This delicious pie is often eaten with ice cream, whipped cream or cheddar cheese. It is usually double-crusted, with pastry on either side (top...