How To Make Malai Khoya Roll | Bread Roll Malai
Malai Khoya Roll Recipe | Bread Roll Malai Recipe
Malai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a delicious dessert which is very famous in India. This delicious Indian dessert is easy to make with bread and milk. The Malai Khoya Roll is not only delicious, but seems to be a lot more appealing to entice your guests to the party. This delicious sweet indulgence is so soft, mouth watering, rich and creamy, that melts in your mouth and every bite of dessert fills your mouth with taste and flavor. The recipe of Malai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is very easy to make at home.
Many Indian dessert are very much famous through out the world such as Ras Malai or Milk Rabri with Saffron flavor. The Malai Khoya Role is very similar to the famous Rasmalai. Saffron Flavor Milk Rabri is similar in both sweets. Stuffed bread with khoya is used in Malai Khoya Rolls instead of cheese balls. We are sharing the recipe of Malai Khoya Roll here, you can easily make this delicious dessert at your home by following the recipe.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 1 Hour
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
malai khoya roll Ingredients
|Milk||1 Liter + 1 Liter||Sugar||5 - 6 Tablespoon|
|Bread Slice||8||Green Cardamom||8 - 10|
|Almonds, Finely Chopped||8 - 10||Pistachio, Finely Chopped||8 - 10|
|Saffron Strands||8 - 10|
Direction To Make
Let's start the recipe of delicious Indian dessert Malai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai.
- Grind green cardamom seeds into coarse powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of hot milk in a bowl, add saffron strands to it and mix well. Keep aside.
- Take bread slices and cut the brown edges of the bread. Now take a pure white bread and place it on the board and using a rolling pin make it flat and thin so that you can easily roll.
- Roll all the breads in this way and keep aside.
- Heat 1 liter milk in a thick bottom wok over medium high heat while stirring occasionally.
- Boil the milk with occasionally stirring until it reduces to 250 ml.
- Reduce the heat and add 3 tablespoons of sugar and boil until it become like a soft dough.
- The khoya is ready, keep the khoya aside to cool, once cooled it will become a bit more hard.
Note : You can buy khoya from the market to save time.
- Heat another 1 liter of milk in the same wok over high heat.
- Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium and add 3 to 4 tablespoons of sugar and mix well. Add green cardamom and saffron milk to it.
- Let the milk boil on a medium flame, stirring occasionally, until the milk reduces to half or less as you like.
- Turn off the heat and keep the rabri aside to cool to room temperature.
- Take a bread slice, put some khoya on one side of the bread and make a tight roll from it to cover the khoya. Apply some rabri on the other end of the bread and stick it to make a perfect roll.
- Make all the rolls in this way and keep them in a tray.
- Pour rabri on the rolls in the tray.
- Garnish the delicious malai khoya rolls with almonds and pistachios.
- Delicious Malai Khoya Roll or Bread Malai Roll is ready. Keep them in the fridge for some time before serving.
- Enjoy the delicious Malai Khoya Roll.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
To read the recipe in Hindi: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious malai khoya roll
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa or Carrot halwa is a delicious halwa, pudding or dessert that is cooked by simmering grated carrots in full fat milk. This delicious dessert is so tasty and popular in India and well as...
Shahi TukdaDelicious Shahi Tukda or shahi tukra is a creamy soft Indian dessert made with bread, milk, ghee, sugar and dry fruits. Shahi tukda is a dessert that symbolizes royal sweets and the dessert is very in...
Boondi Ke LadooBoondi ke ladoos are delicious and most popular dessert in India for many special occasions like festivals, weddings or pujas at the home. Boondi are very small balls which are fried drops of besan is...
Lauki Ki BarfiBarfi made from lauki / ghiya (bottle gourd) is a delicious dessert and is very popular in India especially on the occasion of Indian festivals like Diwali, Janmashtami etc. Lauki ki barfi can also be...
Delicious CustardCustard is a delicious creamy dessert made with milk, custard powder and sugar. Custard can be made in two ways. One is simple custard and the other is with seasonal fruits i.e. fruit custard. Custard...