How to make Malai Khoya Roll | Bread Roll Malai
Malai Khoya Roll Recipe | Bread Roll Malai Recipe
Malai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a delicious dessert which is very famous in India. This delicious Indian dessert is easy to make with bread and milk. The Malai Khoya Roll is not only delicious, but seems to be a lot more appealing to entice your guests to the party. This delicious sweet indulgence is so soft, mouth watering, rich and creamy, that melts in your mouth and every bite of dessert fills your mouth with taste and flavor. The Malai Khoya Role is very similar to the famous Rasmalai. Saffron Flavor Milk Rabri is similar in both sweets. Stuffed bread with khoya is used in Malai Khoya Rolls instead of cheese balls. We are sharing the recipe of Malai Khoya Roll here, you can easily make this delicious dessert at your home by following the recipe.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 1 Hour
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
|Milk||1 Liter + 1 Liter||Sugar||5 - 6 Tablespoon|
|Bread Slice||8||Green Cardamom||8 - 10|
|Almonds, Finely Chopped||8 - 10||Pistachio, Finely Chopped||8 - 10|
|Saffron Strands||8 - 10|
- Grind green cardamom seeds into coarse powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of hot milk in a bowl, add saffron strands to it and mix well. Keep aside.
- Take bread slices and cut the brown edges of the bread. Now take a pure white bread and place it on the board and using a rolling pin make it flat and thin so that you can easily roll.
- Roll all the breads in this way and keep aside.
- Heat 1 liter milk in a thick bottom wok over medium high heat while stirring occasionally.
- Boil the milk with occassionally stirring until it reduces to 250 ml.
- Reduce the heat and add 3 tablespoons of sugar and boil until it become like a soft dough.
- The khoya is ready, keep the khoya aside to cool, once cooled it will become a bit more hard.
Note : You can buy khoya from the market to save time.
- Heat another 1 liter of milk in the same wok over high heat.
- Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium and add 3 to 4 tablespoons of sugar and mix well. Add green cardamom and saffron milk to it.
- Let the milk boil on a medium flame, stirring occasionally, until the milk reduces to half or less as you like.
- Turn off the heat and keep the rabri aside to cool to room temperature.
- Take a bread slice, put some khoya on one side of the bread and make a tight roll from it to cover the khoya. Apply some rabri on the other end of the bread and stick it to make a perfect roll.
- Make all the rolls in this way and keep them in a tray.
- Pour rabri on the rolls in the tray.
- Garnish the delicious malai khoya rolls with almonds and pistachios.
- Delicious Malai Khoya Roll or Bread Malai Roll is ready. Keep them in the fridge for some time before serving.
- Enjoy the delicious Malai Khoya Roll.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Vermicelli kheerVermicelli kheer also known as Sevaiyan kheer, is a delicious dessert, which is very famous for festivals in India. Vermicelli kheer is not only easy and quick to make but it is also very delicious. a...
Vermicelli kheervermicelli kheer or sevaiyan kheer, is a dessert, which is very tasty and famous in India, that is made on many festivals. The vermicelli kheer is not only delicious but it is also very easy to make....
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa is also known as gajarela or carrot halwa, is a delicious pudding, halwa or dessert. Delicious Gajar ka halwa is made by boiling carrots in milk. Gajar ka halwa is easy to make and so a...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa or Carrot halwa is a delicious halwa, pudding or dessert that is cooked by simmering grated carrots in full fat milk. Gajar ka halwa is so delicious and popular in India and well known...
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a soft and delicious dessert made from milk and bread. The dessert is so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy the taste, Malai Khoya Roll is very famous in...