Kurkure Paneer Recipe to Make at Home
Kurkure Paneer is a perfect snack and an ideal starter for the parties. The delicious and crunchy starter is made by paneer, corn flour, corn flakes, maida and spices. It is very easy to make deicious and crunchy kurkure paneer with incredible taste. Not only is the incredibly delicious kurkure paneer easy to make, but very few ingredients are required to make this snack. The tasty and crunchy kurkure paneer are crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft and juicy on the inside, which makes the snack mouth-watering. We are sharing the recipe of delicious kurkure paneer, by following this recipe you can easily make delicious snack at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||200 Grams||Corn Starch / Corn Flour||1/4 Cup|
|Maida / Refined Flour||1/4 Cup||Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder||1 Tabespoon|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Dried Mint Leaves||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat Masala||1 Teaspoon||Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn Flakes||2 Cup||Water||As Required|
|Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry|
- Cut the paneer into medium sized cubes and keep them aside.
- Take a large bowl. Add corn flour, maida, Kashmiri red chilli powder, black pepper powder, dried mint leaves, chaat masala, garam masala, salt and ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Gradually add water and mix well and prepare a medium thick batter. Ensure that there are no lumps in the batter.
- Take 1 cup of corn flakes in another bowl and crush them well with your hand. Add another 1 cup of corn flakes and crush them again with your hand. This will give you a lot of variation in the texture of the corn flakes.
- Take a cube of paneer and dip it in the spicy batter and coat it well, transfer the coated paneer to the bowl of corn flakes and coat it well with the corn flakes. To set the corn flakes well, place the paneer in the corn flakes for a minute.
- Coat all remaining paneer cubes in a similar way.
- To deep fry, heat ghee or oil on high flame. When the ghee gets hot, add paneer one by one and deep fry it. Fry them with stirring until crunchy and golden brown.
- Crunchy Kurkure Paneer is ready. Transfer them to a plate on tissue paper to absorb excess ghee.
- Enjoy kurkure paneer with green pudina chutney.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...