How To Make Kurkure Paneer At Home
Kurkure Paneer Recipe
Kurkure Paneer is a perfect snack and an ideal starter for the parties. The delicious and crunchy starter is made by paneer, corn flour, corn flakes, maida and spices. It is very easy to make deicious and crunchy kurkure paneer with incredible taste. Not only is the incredibly delicious kurkure paneer easy to make, but very few ingredients are required to make this snack. The tasty and crunchy kurkure paneer are crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft and juicy on the inside, which makes the snack mouth-watering. We are sharing the recipe of delicious kurkure paneer, by following this recipe you can easily make delicious snack at home.
Kurkure Paneer is the delicious paneer snack for a small home party or evening tea. To make this delicious Paneer Snack, first dip the paneer cubes in a thick batter of maida and then add it to the crushed corn flakes to coat them well, then deep fry them till they turn golden brown and crispy. Corn flakes provide the snack a crisp and crunchy texture from the outside. Follow our best recipe of Kurkure Paneer and make this delicious snacks of paneer at home and enjoy with green chutney for tomato ketchup with evening tea or coffee.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
kurkure paneer Ingredients
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||200 Grams||Corn Starch / Corn Flour||1/4 Cup|
|Maida / Refined Flour||1/4 Cup||Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Dried Mint Leaves||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat Masala||1 Teaspoon||Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn Flakes||2 Cup||Water||As Required|
|Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry|
Direction To Make
- Cut the paneer into medium sized cubes and keep them aside.
- Take a large bowl. Add corn flour, maida, Kashmiri red chilli powder, black pepper powder, dried mint leaves, chaat masala, garam masala, salt and ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Gradually add water and mix well and prepare a medium thick batter. Ensure that there are no lumps in the batter.
- Take 1 cup of corn flakes in another bowl and crush them well with your hand. Add another 1 cup of corn flakes and crush them again with your hand. This will give you a lot of variation in the texture of the corn flakes.
- Take a cube of paneer and dip it in the spicy batter and coat it well, transfer the coated paneer to the bowl of corn flakes and coat it well with the corn flakes. To set the corn flakes well, place the paneer in the corn flakes for a minute.
- Coat all remaining paneer cubes in a similar way.
- To deep fry, heat ghee or oil on high flame. When the ghee gets hot, add paneer one by one and deep fry it. Fry them with stirring until crunchy and golden brown.
- Crunchy Kurkure Paneer is ready. Transfer them to a plate on tissue paper to absorb excess ghee.
- Enjoy kurkure paneer with green pudina chutney.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious kurkure paneer
Cheese Potato BallsA delicious ball-shaped snack, "Cheese Potato Balls" are made with potatoes, capsicum, cheese, bread crumbs and spices. Cheese Potato Balls are a delicious and easiest starter for your home party that...
Chilli Paneer DrySpicy Hot Chilli Paneer, an Indo Chinese dish that is delicious and delightful anytime anywhere. Whether it is served as snacks in the form of dry chilli paneer or as a side dish in the form of gravy...
White Sauce PastaPasta with silky smooth and aromatic sauce made from milk, butter and refined flour (maida) guarantees that white sauce pasta gives you the best taste. White sauce pasta is also very easy to make at a...
SamosaSamosa is made from boiled potatoes and refined flour (Maida). The samosa shell is made of maida has some filling usually boiled potatoes, onions, cottage cheese, green peas, green chillies with The...
PizzaPizza is a delicious Italian dish, usually consisting of a round and flat base made of whole wheat flour or refined flour, which is baked with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and some other various such a...