Kurkure Paneer Recipe to Make at Home
Kurkure Paneer is a perfect snack and an ideal starter for the parties. The delicious and crunchy starter is made by paneer, corn flour, corn flakes, maida and spices. It is very easy to make deicious and crunchy kurkure paneer with incredible taste. Not only is the incredibly delicious kurkure paneer easy to make, but very few ingredients are required to make this snack. The tasty and crunchy kurkure paneer are crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft and juicy on the inside, which makes the snack mouth-watering. We are sharing the recipe of delicious kurkure paneer, by following this recipe you can easily make delicious snack at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
kurkure paneer Ingredients
Ingredients of kurkure paneer
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||200 Grams||Corn Starch / Corn Flour||1/4 Cup|
|Maida / Refined Flour||1/4 Cup||Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder||1 Tabespoon|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Dried Mint Leaves||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat Masala||1 Teaspoon||Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn Flakes||2 Cup||Water||As Required|
|Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry|
- Cut the paneer into medium sized cubes and keep them aside.
- Take a large bowl. Add corn flour, maida, Kashmiri red chilli powder, black pepper powder, dried mint leaves, chaat masala, garam masala, salt and ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Gradually add water and mix well and prepare a medium thick batter. Ensure that there are no lumps in the batter.
- Take 1 cup of corn flakes in another bowl and crush them well with your hand. Add another 1 cup of corn flakes and crush them again with your hand. This will give you a lot of variation in the texture of the corn flakes.
- Take a cube of paneer and dip it in the spicy batter and coat it well, transfer the coated paneer to the bowl of corn flakes and coat it well with the corn flakes. To set the corn flakes well, place the paneer in the corn flakes for a minute.
- Coat all remaining paneer cubes in a similar way.
- To deep fry, heat ghee or oil on high flame. When the ghee gets hot, add paneer one by one and deep fry it. Fry them with stirring until crunchy and golden brown.
- Crunchy Kurkure Paneer is ready. Transfer them to a plate on tissue paper to absorb excess ghee.
- Enjoy kurkure paneer with green pudina chutney.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious kurkure paneer
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is a delicious and spicy deep-fried puri-shaped snack consisting of moong dal, urad dal and some aromatic spices. There are many other varieties of kachori like mawa kachori, dry raj of...
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is an Indian street food, which is a delicious and very popular street food in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious street food varieties of chaat spiced with sweet a...
Crispy Paper Dosa With...Dosa - A thin crispy and healthy South Indian dish made of rice and urad dhuli dal (black lentils without husk), usually served with coconut chutney and vegetable sambar. This favorite dish is not to...
Masala DosaA crispy thin South Indian spicy dish made with rice and lentil batter has made its position in India. Masala Dosa consists of spicy potato and fragrant stuffing, called masala. A thin-rolled plain to...
Sweet Corn SoupA thick sweet corn soup created with corn cream, fresh corn kernels and little bit of cabbage and carrot to add more flavor. White chilli powder complements the corn's delicious sweetness.