How To Make Delicious Kadai Paneer
Delicious Kadai Paneer Recipe
Kadai Paneer is a delicious mouthwatering curry vegetable made from paneer, capsicum, onions, tomatoes and India's traditional spices, cooked in ghee, one of the most famous curry vegetable in India especially in Punjabi cuisine. It is a main course delicious curry vegetable and this tasty vegetable is usually served with roti, plain rice, naan, paratha or kulcha. With its special look and delicious taste, the dish makes its way into other delicious dishes at important functions and parties. Using this detailed recipe you will learn to make the delicious Kadai Paneer at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
kadai paneer Ingredients
|Paneer (cut into about 1 inch cube)||250 Grams||Coriander Powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Green Cardamom Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Capsicum (cut into about 1 inch pieces)||2 Medium||Onion Finely Chopped||2 Medium|
|Tomatoes Finely Chopped||3 Medium||Ginger Finely Chopped||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic Finely Chopped||1/2 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)||2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh Cream||2 Tablespoon||Tomato Puree||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
|Water||1/3 Cup||Chopped Coriander Leaves||For Garnish|
Direction To Make
- Put ghee in a non-stick wok and heat it on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add onion and fry it till it becomes light brown and translucent.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and red chili powder and fry it for a minute. Add chopped tomatoes and mix well. Cook for about 5 minutes until the tomatoes are soft, stirring continuously.
- Add coriander powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, chaat masala and green cardamom powder, mix well and cook it for about 2 minutes. If you are using tomato puree, add tomato puree and mix well.
- Add capsicum and salt and mix well. Cook it for about 2-3 minutes. Add dried fenugreek leaves and mix well. Add water and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now add the paneer pieces and mix them gently so that the paneer does not break. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, gently. Add cream and mix well.
- Turn off the gas and transfer the kadai paneer into a bowl. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve the hot Kadai Paneer with roti, naan, plain rice, paratha or kulcha.
If you like to cook Kadai Paneer without curry, do not add tomato puree and water to it.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
To read the recipe in Hindi: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious kadai paneer
Dahi Bhalla (Dahi Vada)Dahi Bhalla or Dahi Vada is a delicious Indian street food especially in North India. The dish is so popular that it does not require any introduction and is so soft and delicious that no one will to...
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is a delicious and spicy deep-fried puri-shaped snack consisting of moong dal, urad dal and some aromatic spices. There are many other varieties of kachori like mawa kachori, dry raj of...
Palak PaneerPalak Paneer is an Indian vegetarian dish made of paneer (cottager cheese) in a thick, smooth and creamy puree of spinach, cooked with garlic, ginger and traditional Indian spices. Palak Paneer is in...
Bread PizzaBread Pizza is a delicious pizza snack that is easily made at home on griddle or pan. To make delicious bread pizza, bread is used as a pizza base along with cheese and veggie toppings. You can use of...
Delicious Poha RecipePoha is known in English as flattened rice or beaten rice. These are flat dried rice flakes. Poha is a traditional and most common breakfast in India. Nutritious Delicious Poha dish is famous in many...