How To Make Delicious Jeera Aloo Dry
Jeera Aloo Dry Dry Recipe
Jeera aloo is a delicious but quick and simple potato recipe. Cumin is called jeera and potato is called aloo, So jeera aloo is a dish in which potatoes are cooked with cumin. Jeera Aloo can be made either made as dry or with curry, both the dish are very delicious and easy to make.
The dish when make it as dry is very tasty and can be eaten as side dish with dal, when make the dish with curry can be mostly eaten with puri is very much popular in India. If a guest has suddenly come to your house for lunch or dinner, then you can quickly prepare this delicious dish at your home to serve a delicious lunch to your guest.
Making a simple typical vegetarian and delicious dish dry jeera aloo is an easy recipe that you can easily make at home even if you are a beginner. It is a side dish that can be served with roti or chapatti with dal or curd. The main ingredients of delicious dish are cumin seeds, potatoes and Indian traditional spices. By following this detailed recipe, you can easily make the delicious aloo jeera at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 38 Likes
jeera aloo Ingredients
|Red Chilli Powder
|1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|Green Chilli, Finely Chopped
|Ghee or Oiil
|1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|Coriander Leaves, Chopped
Direction To Make
- Add the potatoes, 3 - 4 cups of water and salt in the pressure cooker and boil the potatoes for 3 - 4 whistles. Allow the pressure cooker to automatically release the pressure.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and cut them into small pieces and keep them aside.
- Heat ghee or oil in a non-stick pan or in a wok on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add cumin seeds to it. When the cumin starts crackling, add green chilies and fry it while stirring continuously for about 30 - 40 seconds.
- Add all the dried spices like red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, garam masala and salt (if you do not add salt while boiling the potatoes or taste them first and add salt if necessary) and mix well.
- Add boiled potatoes to it and mix well until all the potatoes are well coated with the masala. Cook them for about 3 - 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well. Turn off the gas. Delicious jeera aloo is ready to serve. Transfer the delicious dish to a serving bowl. Enjoy delicious jeera aloo with roti or chapati along with dal or curd.
To get the video for the Jeera Aloo Dry recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious jeera alooLeander Fernandes
Crispy Veg NuggetsCrispy Veg Nuggets is a delicious vegetarian nuggets made with vegetable mixes with potatoes coated with breadcrumbs or crushed poha and deep-fried until crispy. Nuggets are mainly known as Chicken is...
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is a delicious and spicy deep-fried puri-shaped snack consisting of moong dal, urad dal and some aromatic spices. There are many other varieties of kachori like mawa kachori, dry raj of...
Cheese Potato BallsA delicious ball-shaped snack, "Cheese Potato Balls" are made with potatoes, capsicum, cheese, bread crumbs and spices. Cheese Potato Balls are a delicious and easiest starter for your home party that...
Navratan PulaoNavratan Pulao is a delicious dish made of basmati rice, healthy vegetables and dry fruits, the dish is not only delicious, but it is also very attractive too. It is a delicious and best dish for a a...
SamosaSamosa is made from boiled potatoes and refined flour (Maida). The samosa shell is made of maida has some filling usually boiled potatoes, onions, cottage cheese, green peas, green chillies with The...