How To Make Delicious Jeera Aloo Dry
Jeera Aloo Dry Dry Recipe
Jeera aloo is a delicious but quick and simple potato recipe. Cumin is called jeera and potato is called aloo, So jeera aloo is a dish in which potatoes are cooked with cumin. Jeera Aloo can be made either made as dry or with curry, both the dish are very delicious and easy to make.
The dish when make it as dry is very tasty and can be eaten as side dish with dal, when make the dish with curry can be mostly eaten with puri is very much popular in India. If a guest has suddenly come to your house for lunch or dinner, then you can quickly prepare this delicious dish at your home to serve a delicious lunch to your guest.
Making a simple typical vegetarian and delicious dish dry jeera aloo is an easy recipe that you can easily make at home even if you are a beginner. It is a side dish that can be served with roti or chapatti with dal or curd. The main ingredients of delicious dish are cumin seeds, potatoes and Indian traditional spices. By following this detailed recipe, you can easily make the delicious aloo jeera at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 38 Likes
jeera aloo Ingredients
|Potatoes||4 Medium||Cumin Seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Coriander Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Chilli, Finely Chopped||1||Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ghee or Oiil||2 Tablespoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon||Coriander Leaves, Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
Direction To Make
- Add the potatoes, 3 - 4 cups of water and salt in the pressure cooker and boil the potatoes for 3 - 4 whistles. Allow the pressure cooker to automatically release the pressure.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and cut them into small pieces and keep them aside.
- Heat ghee or oil in a non-stick pan or in a wok on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add cumin seeds to it. When the cumin starts crackling, add green chilies and fry it while stirring continuously for about 30 - 40 seconds.
- Add all the dried spices like red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, garam masala and salt (if you do not add salt while boiling the potatoes or taste them first and add salt if necessary) and mix well.
- Add boiled potatoes to it and mix well until all the potatoes are well coated with the masala. Cook them for about 3 - 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well. Turn off the gas. Delicious jeera aloo is ready to serve. Transfer the delicious dish to a serving bowl. Enjoy delicious jeera aloo with roti or chapati along with dal or curd.
To get the video for the Jeera Aloo Dry recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 2.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious jeera alooLeander Fernandes
Aloo TikkiAloo Tikki is a delicious street food which is a spicy, crispy and very popular in India. It is made by fried the boiled potatoes with Indian spices. Indian Street Food Aloo Tikki is so crisp and of a...
Rajma CurryRajma curry is a popular dish in North India which is also known as red kidney bean curry. Red kidney beans which is known as Rajma are slow-cooked in thick and flavorful tomato sauce with some Indian...
Dal FryDal Fry is a delicious Indian dish, which is very popular and made by cooking lentils mixed with spices. There are many different ways to make dal fry. Dal Fry is a basic Indian dish that can also be...
Cheese PizzaCheese Pizza is a delicious Italian dish, with a flat round base made from refined flour (maida) or whole wheat flour, which is baked with cheese and some various vegetables such as mushrooms, etc. a...
Delicious Pineapple...Pineapple Raita is a sour, sweet, salty and refreshing dish that is a delightful addition to any plate. Creamy curd, sweet pineapple and tart pomegranate seeds are very beneficial in the summer All a...