How to Make Green Mango Chutney
Recipe of Green Mango Chutney
Green mango chutney is a delicious chutney that is ideal with your daily meals. A sweet chutney, prepared from unripe mangoes. One study suggests that unripe mangoes contain too much vitamin C. Consuming adequate amounts of vitamin C benefits you by preventing blood and liver disorders, dehydration, indigestion and constipation. Green Raw Mango Chutney is very delicious that can be serve with your meals. It has sourness of raw mango which makes the chutney even more delicious. The biggest advantage of raw mango chutney is that once this delicious chutney is made, you can store it in an airtight container for a long time and enjoy the chutney with roti, paratha or sandwich whenever you want. Follow the recipe and make delicious green mango chutney at your home and enjoy with roti, paratha or sandwich.
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
green mango chutney Ingredients
|Unripe Mangoes||1 Kg||White Vinegar||500 Gm|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon||black cardamom Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Cinnamon Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Kg||Salt||2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
Direction To Make
- Peel off the mangoes.
- Grate the mangoes and remove the kernels.
- Take a large wok. Add vinegar, sugar and grated mangoes. Start cooking over medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to boil until the mango pulp melts properly and the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and take down the wok.
- Add Black Pepper Powder, black cardamom Powder, Cumin Powder, Cinnamon Powder and Mix well. You can add Garam Masala instead.
- Add Salt and mix well.
- Cool the chutney at room temperature. Your delicious mango chutney is ready. You can store mango chutney for a long time.
- You can add a little rose water for a nice aroma.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Besan Chilla CurryA spicy pancakes or chilla made with gram flour is very famous in India especially in North India and a delicious curry or sabzi made from this chilla is much famous and finger licking curry dish from...
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is a delicious and spicy deep-fried puri-shaped snack consisting of moong dal, urad dal and some aromatic spices. There are many other varieties of kachori like mawa kachori, dry raj of...
Imli Ki Chutney |...Imli ki chutney or tamarind chutney also known as saunth is an Indian traditional sauce which is a tasty sour and sweet chutney made from tamarind, jaggery and spices. You can easily make this and it...
Paneer PasandaA Delicious Paneer Recipe Paneer Pasanda is a priceless pearl in the crown of the paneer recipes. Paneer pasanda is the most delicious recipe of fried stuffed paneer sandwich, cooked in less spicy, of...
Paneer Butter MasalaPaneer Butter Masala or Butter Paneer Masala is a healthy, delicious and most famous dish of Indian restaurants and hotels especially in Punjab. The dish has spicy and creamy gravy which makes Paneer...