How to Make Green Mango Chutney
Recipe of Green Mango Chutney
Green mango chutney is a delicious chutney that is ideal with your daily meals. A sweet chutney, prepared from unripe mangoes. One study suggests that unripe mangoes contain too much vitamin C. Consuming adequate amounts of vitamin C benefits you by preventing blood and liver disorders, dehydration, indigestion and constipation. Green Raw Mango Chutney is very delicious that can be serve with your meals. It has sourness of raw mango which makes the chutney even more delicious. The biggest advantage of raw mango chutney is that once this delicious chutney is made, you can store it in an airtight container for a long time and enjoy the chutney with roti, paratha or sandwich whenever you want. Follow the recipe and make delicious green mango chutney at your home and enjoy with roti, paratha or sandwich.
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
green mango chutney Ingredients
|Unripe Mangoes||1 Kg||White Vinegar||500 Gm|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon||black cardamom Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Cinnamon Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Kg||Salt||2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
Direction To Make
- Peel off the mangoes.
- Grate the mangoes and remove the kernels.
- Take a large wok. Add vinegar, sugar and grated mangoes. Start cooking over medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to boil until the mango pulp melts properly and the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and take down the wok.
- Add Black Pepper Powder, black cardamom Powder, Cumin Powder, Cinnamon Powder and Mix well. You can add Garam Masala instead.
- Add Salt and mix well.
- Cool the chutney at room temperature. Your delicious mango chutney is ready. You can store mango chutney for a long time.
- You can add a little rose water for a nice aroma.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...
Aloo Paratha QuesadillaQuesadilla is a Mexican delicious and most popular street food in which tortilla (corn or wheat flour tortilla) is filled with either meat, chicken, different vegetables along with cheese. The is in a...
Kashmiri Dum AlooKashmiri Dum Aloo is a beautiful and delicious dish from a beautiful place Jammu and Kashmir and one of the most popular curry dish in North India. To make the delicious dish "Kashmiri Dum Aloo", deep...
Rava IdliRava Idli is a delicious steamed cake made using rava or semolina along with curd and spices and some leavening agent. Delicious rava idli is eaten with coconut chutney for breakfast. Traditionally in...
Hot And Sour Vegetable...Hot and Sour Soup - A delicious but easy soup to make that is known for its spicy and sour taste. It is served as fast food or as an appetizer or starter just before a meal. It is a popular soup in it...