How to Make Green Mango Chutney
Recipe of Green Mango Chutney
Green mango chutney is a delicious chutney that is ideal with your daily meals. A sweet chutney, prepared from unripe mangoes. One study suggests that unripe mangoes contain too much vitamin C. Consuming adequate amounts of vitamin C benefits you by preventing blood and liver disorders, dehydration, indigestion and constipation. Green Raw Mango Chutney is very delicious that can be serve with your meals. It has sourness of raw mango which makes the chutney even more delicious. The biggest advantage of raw mango chutney is that once this delicious chutney is made, you can store it in an airtight container for a long time and enjoy the chutney with roti, paratha or sandwich whenever you want. Follow the recipe and make delicious green mango chutney at your home and enjoy with roti, paratha or sandwich.
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
green mango chutney Ingredients
|Unripe Mangoes||1 Kg||White Vinegar||500 Gm|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon||black cardamom Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Cinnamon Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Kg||Salt||2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
Direction To Make
- Peel off the mangoes.
- Grate the mangoes and remove the kernels.
- Take a large wok. Add vinegar, sugar and grated mangoes. Start cooking over medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to boil until the mango pulp melts properly and the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and take down the wok.
- Add Black Pepper Powder, black cardamom Powder, Cumin Powder, Cinnamon Powder and Mix well. You can add Garam Masala instead.
- Add Salt and mix well.
- Cool the chutney at room temperature. Your delicious mango chutney is ready. You can store mango chutney for a long time.
- You can add a little rose water for a nice aroma.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Malai KoftaMalai Kofta is a pure vegetarian and most popular Indian dish made with deep-fried balls or rolls of potato and cheese mixture and dipped in a smooth, fresh milk cream gravy. Here the malai is the of...
Coconut ChutneyChutney is a slightly sweet and slightly sour savory condiment that originated in India. chutney is made using different ingredients like fruits, vegetables, pulses, nuts and herbs etc. In India there...
Besan ChillaBesan (Gram Flour) Chilla is a delicious spicy Besan Chilla which is especially liked by North Indians. These chilla can be eaten either for breakfast or evening snacks with tea or coffee with chutney...
Veg Fried RiceFried rice is a savory dish made from rice in which cooked rice is fried in a pan mixed with a some other other ingredients such as vegetables, eggs, seafood, or meat. Veg fried rice is a popular dish...
Sweet Corn SoupA thick sweet corn soup created with corn cream, fresh corn kernels and little bit of cabbage and carrot to add more flavor. White chilli powder complements the corn's delicious sweetness. This Sweet...