Delicious Gobhi 65 At Home
Gobhi 65 or Gobi 65 is a crispy and delicious fried snacks, made with cauliflower, yogurt and spices. 65 dishes like Chicken 65, Paneer 65, aloo 65 are very popular appetizers from South India. All 65 dishes originated from the delicious dish Chicken 65. Gobhi 65, aloo 65 or Paneer 65 are pure vegetarian snacks in this category. Gobhi 65 can be served as an evening snack or a delicious snack at a party. To make the delicious Gobi 65, cauliflower florets are dipped and coat well with corn flour batter and deep fry until crispy and added to almost dry curry of yogurt. Fried spices with green chilli, curry leaves and yogurt give it a nice aroma to the delicious Gobi 65 flavor. We are sharing the delicious gobhi 65 recipe, by following this you can easily make delicious snack at your home.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
gobhi 65 Ingredients
Ingredients of gobhi 65
|Cauliflower Florets||1 Medium||Corn Meal||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn Flour||2 Tablespoon + 6 Tablespoon||Curry Leaves, Chopped||1 Tablespoon + 1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic Paste||1/2 Tablespoon||Salt||As Per Taste|
|Ginger Paste||1/2 Tablespoon||Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Refine Flour (Maida)||3 Tablespoon||Green Chilli, Slit||2 - 4|
|Garlic, Finely Chopped||3 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander Leaves, Chopped||1 Tablespoon||Yogurt||3 Tablespoon|
|Red Food Color (Optional)||A Pinch||Ghee or Oil||1 Tablespoon + For Deep Fry|
|Water||As Required||Sesame Seeds||For Garnish|
|Spring Onion, Green Part Chopped||For Garnish|
- Boil water in a large pan. When the water boils completely, turn off the gas and pour cauliflower flowers in the boiled water and shake well, keep the cauliflower in water for a minute.
- Take out the cauliflower from the water using a strainer and place them in a strainer to drain all the water. Place them on the kitchen towel to soak up all the water and dry the cauliflower almost.
- In a bowl, add corn meal, corn flour, 1 tablespoon curry leaves, ginger paste, garlic paste, Kashmiri red chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the cauliflower florets and mix well so that the dried mixture mixes inside the cauliflower for a great taste. Keep it aside.
- In another bowl add maida, 6 tablespoons corn flour and salt and mix well. Gradually add water and make a thick and smooth batter. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Heat ghee or oil to deep fry on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, take a cauliflower floret, put it in the thick batter coat it well and put in hot ghee for frying. In this way fry all the flowers one by one. Fry till it becomes light brown while stirring continuously.
- Take them out from the ghee and keep them aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in a pan on medium heat. Add the chopped garlic, slit green chilies in it and fry them for a minute, stirring constantly. Add 1 tablespoon chopped curry leaves, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add red chili sauce, salt as per taste, food color in it and mix well. Fry a little and add yogurt and mix well.
- Let it boil while stirring continuously. On the other side, fry the cauliflower once again for 30 seconds.
- Take out the cauliflower and pour in the boiling yogurt and toss well.
- Add the chopped spring onion green part and mix well. Turn off the gas.
- The delicious Gobhi 65 is ready to be served. Transfer it to the serving plate.
- Garnish it with sesame seeds and enjoy the delicious Snack Gobhi 65.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Ragda PatticeRagda Pattice is a delicious and very popular street food in India, this street food is very popular in Gujarat and Maharashtra. Ragda Pattice is almost identical with another popular North Indian is...
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is a delicious and spicy deep-fried puri-shaped snack consisting of moong dal, urad dal and some aromatic spices. There are many other varieties of kachori like mawa kachori, dry raj of...
Vegetarian Hot DogA vegetarian hot dog is a variety of delicious hot dog. All the ingredients to make a vegetarian hot dog are pure vegetarian, no meat of any kind is used in it. The sausage used in hot dogs is made of...
Sweet Corn SoupA thick sweet corn soup created with corn cream, fresh corn kernels and little bit of cabbage and carrot to add more flavor. White chilli powder complements the corn's delicious sweetness.
Tomato SoupTomato soup is a delicious and most popular starter or appetizer in India. Tomato soup is a delicious soup that most people like to have as a appetizer before starting their main meal at parties or It...