Make Crispy Fried Chicken At Home
Fried chicken is a delicious chicken snacks, in which the chicken pieces are coated with refined flour, then dipped in egg batter and again coated with refined flour and finely deep fried until it is crispy and golden brown from outside. The chicken is soft and juicy from the inside and a crispy crust on the outside makes it very delicious and mouthwatering snack. Making fried chicken is not too difficult, today we are going to share a detailed recipe of fried chicken. You can easily make delicious crispy fried chicken at home by following this recipe.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Marination Time :
- 5 Hour
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
|Chicken||1 Whole||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Buttermilk (Chhaachh)||As Required||Hot Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
For First Coating
|Refined Flour||2 Cups||Paprika Powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic Powder||2 Teaspoon||Onion Powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||White Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon|
For Egg Wash
|Eggs||5||Paprika Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic Powder||1 Teaspoon||White Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion Powder||1 Teaspoon||Salt||A Pinch or As per Taste|
For final Coating
|Refined Flour||2 Cup||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry||Chaat Masala||To Sprinkle|
- Cut the chicken into large pieces. Wash and clean the chicken pieces.
- Put chicken pieces, salt, buttermilk and hot sauce in a bowl and mix well. Keep it in the refrigerator for about 4 - 5 hours.
- Add refined flour, paprika powder, garlic powder, onion powder, white pepper powder and salt and mix well. Add the marinated chicken pieces one by one and mix well so that the chicken will be well coated with flour.
- Transfer chicken pieces to wire rack.
Egg Wash and Final Coating
- Break the egg into a bowl. Add paprika powder, onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper powder and salt and beat it well.
- Take a large box with a lid, add refined flour and salt to the box and mix well.
- Take a piece of coated chicken and dip it in the egg mixture and coat it well with the egg mixture.
- Transfer chicken pieces to the refined flour box, cover the lid and shake it well to coat the chicken well with flour.
- Place it over a cooling rack or in a plate. Coat the remaining chicken pieces in a similar manner and keep aside. Chicken is ready to fry.
Fry The Chicken
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan on medium heat. When the ghee is medium hot, add 2-3 pieces of coated chicken to the hot ghee. Fry them till golden brown over medium heat, while stirring gently.
- Transfer the fried chicken to a plate. Fry the leftover chicken in this way.
- Delicious fried chicken is ready. Sprinkle some chaat masala over it and enjoy it with green pudina chutney.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Fried ChickenFried chicken is a crispy and delicious snack made by deep fried the seasoned chicken, to make delicious fried chicken, first the chicken pieces are marinated in buttermilk, then coat with refined and...
Chicken Frankie RollChicken Frankie Roll or Chicken Roll or Chicken Frankie is nothing but a stuffed roti filled with the mixture of chicken and egg. Chicken Frankie is so delicious that everyone loves it, from children...
Chicken Frankie RollChicken Frankie Roll or Chicken Frankie or Chicken Roll is a stuffed roti filled with a mixture of eggs and chicken. Chicken Frankie is a delicious and very famous Indian street food which is liked by...
Chicken TikkaChicken Tikka - A roasted chicken dish and most famous tandoori non veg appetizers or starter of chicken in India. The dish is such a delicious starter of roasted chicken that it is very popular all...