How To Make French Fries At Home
Delicious French Fries Recipe
Potatoes are used to make a lot of snacks, and French Fries are the most preferred snack among them. The recipe of French Fries is very simple. French fries in restaurant style can be easily made at home. French Fries are an easy to make delicious and mouth watering snack. Sliced the potatoes strip finely and then deep fry them in oil. Children as well as adults also like French fries.
you can easily make the delicious French Fries for your children's birthday party or at home get-together or for a picnic. French fries are a light and delicious snack, you can eat this delicious snack whenever you want something delicious and light. You can serve your children with tomato ketchup and you can enjoy it with evening tea. Low-starch potatoes are used to make delicious French fries. Potatoes with the thin peel are the best to make French Fries as the potatoes which have a thin peel has low starch.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 50 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
french fries Ingredients
|2 Extra Large
|1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|Roasted Coriander Powder
|Red Chilli Powder (Optional)
|1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|To Deep Fry
Direction To Make
Preparation and cutting French Fries
- Take 2 large potatoes and peel them. First cut a small piece of potato so that the potato has a good base to set. Then cut the potatoes into long pieces about 1/2 inch thick. Cut those pieces again to make a long strip about 1/2 inch thick. Now you will get a long strip of potato about 1/2 * 1/2 inch thick.
- As soon as you cut them, dip the potato strip in cold water. Transfer the wet potato strip onto a clean kitchen towel and gently pat to dry the potato strip, but be careful not to break it.
- Heat the oil in a large deep pan to deep fry. Once the oil became quite hot. To deep fry put a few strips of potato in it, place the pan in several strips and do not shake the pan. Fry them for about 30 - 40 seconds and transfer them to tissue paper to absorb excess oil. Fry all the potato strips in 2 - 3 batches in the same way.
- These half-fried potato strips are spread on a large surface with tissue paper and tap them with a clean kitchen towel to make them completely dry.
- When the potato strips dry completely, spread some cornstarch over them and rub them so that the cornstarch coats all the strips well. These potato strips must be frozen in the fridge before frying again.
- After 30 minutes, heat the oil again in the same pan and when the oil is hot, fry the Frozen Potato Strips again until it turns brown and crispy. Fry these potato strips in batches of 20 - 25 strips.
- Transfer them to a tissue paper to absorb excess oil. Sprinkle salt, roasted coriander powder, chaat masala, red chili powder and serve with tomato ketchup. Transfer the delicious potato strip to a serving bowl and serve delicious snacks with tomato ketchup and tea.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious french fries
Kurkure PaneerKurkure Paneer is a delicious and chrunchy snack that is an ideal starter for parties and a perfect snack. Crunchy and delicious kurkure paneer are made with paneer, corn flakes, maida, corn flour and...
Dahi Ke Kebab | Dahi ke...Dahi ke Kabab also known as Dahi ke Sholey, is a soft and delicious snack popular in North India that you can make for your family or friends on a birthday, kitty party or any special occasion at your...
Matar KulchaMatar Kulche or Chole Kulche is a delicious and most popular street food, it is so tasty that everyone in India likes it, especially in North India. It is a perfect combination of matar and kulcha. In...
Chilli Paneer DrySpicy Hot Chilli Paneer, an Indo Chinese dish that is delicious and delightful anytime anywhere. Whether it is served as snacks in the form of dry chilli paneer or as a side dish in the form of gravy...
Pav BhajiPav Bhaji is a delicious and popular street food that is easy to make. In this dish, vegetables are cooked with various spices known as bhaji. Bhaji is cooked in butter to make delicious spicy Pav a a...