Potatoes are used to make a lot of snacks, and french fries are the most preferred snack among them. French fries in restaurant style can be easily made at home. French Fries are an easy to make delicious and mouth watering snack. Sliced the potatoes strip finely and then deep fry them in oil. Children as well as adults also like French fries, and can easily make the delicious french fries for your children's birthday party or at home get-together or for a picnic. French fries are a light and delicious snack, you can eat this delicious snack whenever you want something delicious and light. You can serve your children with tomato ketchup and you can enjoy it with evening tea. Low-starchy potatoes are used to make delicious French fries. Potatoes with the thin peel are the best to make French Fries as the potatoes which have a thin peel has low starch.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 50 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
|Potatoes||2 Extra Large||Corn Starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Roasted Coriander Poweder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder (Optional)||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Oil||To Deep Fry|
- Take 2 large potatoes and peel them. First cut a small piece of potato so that the potato has a good base to set. Then cut the potatoes into long pieces about 1/2 inch thick. Cut those pieces again to make a long strip about 1/2 inch thick. Now you will get a long strip of potato about 1/2 * 1/2 inch thick.
- As soon as you cut them, dip the potato strip in cold water. Transfer the wet potato strip onto a clean kitchen towel and gently pat to dry the potato strip, but be careful not to break it.
- Heat the oil in a large deep pan to deep fry. Once the oil became quite hot. To deep fry put a few strips of potato in it, place the pan in several strips and do not shake the pan. Fry them for about 30 - 40 seconds and transfer them to tissue paper to absorb excess oil. Fry all the potato strips in 2 - 3 batches in the same way.
- These half-fried potato strips are spread on a large surface with tissue paper and tap them with a clean kitchen towel to make them completely dry.
- When the potato strips dry completely, spread some cornstarch over them and rub them so that the cornstarch coats all the strips well. These potato strips must be frozen in the fridge before frying again.
- After 30 minutes, heat the oil again in the same pan and when the oil is hot, fry the Frozen Potato Strips again until it turns brown and crispy. Fry these potato strips in batches of 20 - 25 strips.
- Transfer them to a tissue paper to absorb excess oil. Sprinkle salt, roasted coriander powder, chaat masala, red chili powder and serve with tomato ketchup. Transfer the delicious potato strip to a serving bowl and serve delicious snacks with tomato ketchup and tea.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...