How To Make Falsa or Phalsa Sharbat
Falsa or Phalsa Sharbat Recipe
Phalsa or Falsa is a small size of about blueberry delicious sweet and sour fruit that is available during the summer season in North India. In English, Phalsa is known as Gravia Asiatica. It is an acidic fruit which is used as a coolant during the summer season. It is good for health and provides coolness to your body in summer. To fight the heat of summer, the fruit falsa is very much beneficial. This fruit is rich in nutrients, minerals, potassium, vitamins and is a very good antioxidant. You can eat the fruit of Phalsa raw or you can make sharbat by mixing the pulp of Phalsa with sugar. Delicious Falsa or Phalsa Sharbat can be easily made at home by following this recipe.
Falsa is good for health issues like it cures cholesterol, high blood pressure, anemia and is also good for liver, indigestion, asthma, respiratory problems, cough and cold, acidity, urinary problems and many more. Falsa juice is also good and it acts as a tonic for your brain and it is very good for the skin when applied on the skin. You can eat Falsa as it is and if you sprinkle a little black salt over it, it will be more tasty or you can make delicious sharbat / squash from it. If you need to drink something that saves your life from the scorching heat, and if it is a Falsa sharbat then the sharbat will give a feeling of heaven.
- Preparation Time :
- 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Drink and Beverages
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
falsa sharbat Ingredients
|Falsa / Phalsa||500 Gram||Sugar||100 Gram|
|Black Salt||1 Teaspoon||Salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||As Needed||Ice Cubes||As Needed|
Direction To Make
- Wash the Falsa / Phalsa in a large bowl and sieve them with a sieve to drain the water.
- Add sugar, black salt and normal salt to the falsa in the large bowl.
- Using your hand, mash them well and set it aside at room temperature for an hour. So that the sugar and salt dissolve the falsa.
- After one hour, mash it well again and add about 1/2 liter of cold water to it and mash the Falsa again so that it dissolves in water.
- Set a large sieve on top of a large bowl and transfer this mashed Falsa mixture to the sieve and collect the juice in the bowl along with the pulp. Add some water to the sieve again and mash it well until all the juice and pulp will transfer in the bowl through the sieve and only the seeds remain in the sieve.
- Discard the seeds and add some more water if the juice in the bowl is thick .
- Falsa sharbat is ready. Transfer the sharbat to a glass. Add ice cube to your liking and enjoy cool, refreshing and delicious sharbat in summer.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious falsa sharbat
Bel SharbatBel fruit or wood apple is beneficial for health, and bel sharbat protects your body from heat in summer. Drinking wood apple squash (bel sharbat) keeps your body energetic during fasting days and the...
Sweet LassiMithi Lassi or Sweet Lassi, a sweet and creamy cold drink made of fresh curd, is a popular summer drink in North India. Mithi Lassi usually served as a cold drink after lunch or in afternoon in hot of...
Namkeen LassiLassi is the perfect drink for the summer season to reduce the effect of the summer season. Lassi is a popular summer drink. Lassi can be sweet or Namkeen (salty). This recipe of Namkeen Lassi is very...
LemonadeLemonade is a sweet and slightly salty refreshing drink with lemon flavor. There are different recipe found around the world for making lemonade. Traditional or old-fashioned lemonade is very popular...
Cold Coffee Chocolate...Cold coffee energizes your body, specially for the summer season. Iced cold coffee refreshes your body and mind, especially in summer and chocolate makes it more delicious and special. The special is...