How To Make Eggless Omelette | Vegetarian Omelette
Eggless Omelette | Vegetarian Omelette Recipe
Eggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Vegetarian eggless omelette is a delicious breakfast or snack, especially for those who like pure vegetarian diat. Eggless omelette is very similar to egg omelette which will make your breakfast special, it can also be served as an evening snack. Here we are sharing the recipe of vegetarian omelette, follow the recipe and make delicious eggless omelette easily at home.
Eggless omelet is a healthy and tasty breakfast option for vegetarians who prefer pure vegetarian food. It is made from gram flour (Besan) batter, which is made from gram flour, water and spices.
To make eggless omelette, batter is made by adding water to gram flour and spices like cumin, turmeric, coriander and chili powder. The batter is then poured on a hot tawa, and cooked till it turns golden brown on both the sides.
Eggless omelette is a versatile dish that can be made with a variety of different ingredients such as vegetables or cheese. It is a healthy and nutritious breakfast packed with protein, fiber and other essential nutrients.
Eggless omelets are a delicious and satisfying breakfast and are perfect for those looking for a vegan or egg-free alternative to traditional omelets. It is a versatile dish that can be made as per your liking, making it a favorite dish among vegetarians and health-conscious eaters.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Rest Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
eggless omelette Ingredients
|Gram Flour / Besan
|All Purpose Flour / Maida
|Onion, Finely Chopped
|Green Chillies, Finely Chopped
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped
|Black Pepper Powder
|Ghee or Butter
|For Shallow Fry
Direction To Make
- Take gram flour, all purpose flour (maida) and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Gradually add water and mix well, make a thin batter out of it. Batter should be of flowing consistency and there should be no lumps in the batter.
- Whisk this batter well with wire whisk batter and keep this batter for rest for about 5 minutes.
- Add baking powder after 5 minutes and mix well. Add finely chopped onion, coriander leaves, green chillies black pepper powder and mix well.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of ghee or butter in a flat pan on a medium flame, when the ghee is hot, pour a ladle filled batter over it and spread it evenly.
- Cook it a little and flip it to cook from the other side. Fry the omelette from both sides until golden.
- Delicious vegetarian omelette is ready. Transfer it to a serving plate and serve hot delicious omelette with tomato sauce.
- Make the remaining omelette in this way.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious eggless omelette
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious appetizer. Everyone likes the mushroom Manchurian, from children to adults. Mushroom Manchurian is delicious and rich in vitamin D as mushroom is a great source of a...
Dahi Bhalla (Dahi Vada)Dahi Bhalla or Dahi Vada is a soft, spongy and delicious street food of India especially in North India. This dish does not require much introduction apart from its name due to its popularity in Dahi...
Aloo Paratha QuesadillaQuesadilla is a Mexican street food that is so delicious that Mexicans love it very much. This is a dish in which either various vegetables, meat or chicken along with the cheese are stuffed into or a...
Veg Seekh KababSeekh kebabs are a delicious dish but famous as a non-veg dish made from minced meat (mutton or chicken) and cooked in a barbecue, tandoor or oven. Vegetarian kebabs made with different varieties and...
SamosaSamosa is made from boiled potatoes and refined flour (Maida). The samosa shell is made of maida has some filling usually boiled potatoes, onions, cottage cheese, green peas, green chillies with The...