Eggless Marble Cake
Eggless Marble Cake
A marble cake is a mixture of two flavors such as vanilla, strawberry, chocolate or coffee and the batter is split into two, one batter is lightened and the other is darkened. The cake is designed as marble and the stripes are made like marble, dark strips are obtained from chocolate or coffee darkness. Marble cake can be made with different flavors of strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, coffee or other fruit flavors. We are sharing the recipe of marble cake with vanilla and coffee flavor. By following the detail recipe of marble cake with the flavor of vanilla and coffee you can easily make this delicious marble cake of vanilla and coffee in a pan at home without any oven.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
eggless marble cake Ingredients
Ingredients of eggless marble cake
|Refined Flour (Maida)||1 Cup + 1 Teaspoon For Dusting||Sugar Powder||1/2 Cup|
|Coffee Powder||2 1/2 Teaspoon||Hot Water||1 Teaspoon|
|Ghee or Oil||1/4 Cup + For Greasing||Baking Powder||1 1/4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1/2 Cup||Vanilla Essence or Cardamom Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
The cup used to measure all ingredients is 200 ML.
- Take coffee powder in a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of hot water in the coffee and mix well to dissolve the coffee, keep it aside for later use.
- Take 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl and add 1/4 cup ghee or oil to it and mix it well until it becomes a smooth batter. After sift the maida (refined flour) and baking powder, add maida and baking powder to it.
- Slowly add milk to it and mix well to make a thick batter. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter. Use a wire whisk to make the batter as it will easily remove all the lumps.
- Add vanilla essence or cardamom powder and mix well. Batter should be of pouring consistency, if batter is too thick, then you can add 1-2 teaspoon of milk and mix well.
- Take another bowl and pour half the batter in it. Add coffee solution to one part and mix well.
- You have two batter in two bowls, one is light and vanilla flavored and the other is dark with a coffee flavor.
- Preheat a large pan with a stand inside it on medium heat for 5 minutes by covering with a lid.
- To bake the cake take a cake tin or a large bowl, grease the cake tin with oil and spread well 1 teaspoon of maida in it or you can use butter paper.
- Take 2 spoons to add batter. Use different spoons for different batter. Pour 2 spoons of vanilla batter into the center of the cake tin, then pour 2 spoons of coffee batter over the vanilla. Always pour the batter in the center.
- Tap the cake tin slightly so that the bubbles are removed from the batter. Add 2 spoon vanilla batter and 2 spoon coffee batter again. Put all the batter in this way. Always pour the batter in the center.
- You can bake the cake as it is or you can make a design using a toothpick.
- Take a toothpick and insert it on the outer side of the cake batter and draw a line towards the center and take out the toothpick and clean it with a cloth. Insert toothpick again on the outer side of the batter at some distance from the first point and then draw a line towards the center point. Likewise draw lines for the entire cake.
- Clean the toothpick every time you insert.
- Place the cake tin with the batter on the stand inside the preheated pan. Cover it and heat it on a medium flame for about 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes Pour the knife into the cake and check the cake, if the knife comes out clean then the cake is ready, if some batter sticks to the knife then bake the cake for 5 more minutes. Turn off the heat and take out the cake tin from the pan.
- Allow the cake to cool to room temperature. When it cools down transfer it in a plate and enjoy the delicious eggless marble coffee cake.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious eggless marble cake
Butter CakeButter Cake, an ultimate delicious and all-time favorite cake. It is very easy to cook at home with readily available ingredients. Try this recipe of butter cake at home, you will definitely like it.
Butter cakeTraditional, fluffy and soft butter cake. Butter cake is the favorite cake of all. Follow this recipe, you can easily make delicious butter cake at home using the simple ingredients available in your...
Swiss Roll CakeThe Swiss roll is a thin and light sponge cake with jam filling. You can use different types of filling, such as whipped cream, honey or butter cream. Easy recipe to make delicious Swiss roll cake at...
Vanilla CakeDelicious Vanilla Cake with Egg Recipe. This is an easy recipe to make vanilla cake at home in the oven.
Chocolate CakeA chocolate cake is a delicious cake with cocoa powder, melted chocolate or both. Here is an easy recipe to make soft and spongy delicious egg-less chocolate cake.