How to make Eggless Marble Cake
Eggless Marble Cake Recipe
A marble cake is a mixture of two flavors such as vanilla, strawberry, chocolate or coffee and the batter is split into two, one batter is lightened and the other is darkened. The cake is designed as marble and the stripes are made like marble, dark strips are obtained from chocolate or coffee darkness. Marble cake can be made with different flavors of strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, coffee or other fruit flavors. We are sharing the recipe of eggless marble cake with vanilla and coffee flavor. By following the detail recipe of marble cake with the flavor of vanilla and coffee you can easily make this delicious marble cake of vanilla and coffee in a pan at home without any oven.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 38 Likes
eggless marble cake Ingredients
|Refined Flour (Maida)||1 Cup + 1 Teaspoon For Dusting||Sugar Powder||1/2 Cup|
|Coffee Powder||2 1/2 Teaspoon||Hot Water||1 Teaspoon|
|Ghee or Oil||1/4 Cup + For Greasing||Baking Powder||1 1/4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1/2 Cup||Vanilla Essence or Cardamom Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
The cup used to measure all ingredients is 200 ML.
Direction To Make
Making of Batter
- Take coffee powder in a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of hot water in the coffee and mix well to dissolve the coffee, keep it aside for later use.
- Take 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl and add 1/4 cup ghee or oil to it and mix it well until it becomes a smooth batter. After sift the maida (refined flour) and baking powder, add maida and baking powder to it.
- Slowly add milk to it and mix well to make a thick batter. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter. Use a wire whisk to make the batter as it will easily remove all the lumps.
- Add vanilla essence or cardamom powder and mix well. Batter should be of pouring consistency, if batter is too thick, then you can add 1-2 teaspoon of milk and mix well.
- Take another bowl and pour half the batter in it. Add coffee solution to one part and mix well.
- You have two batter in two bowls, one is light and vanilla flavored and the other is dark with a coffee flavor.
Preparation of Baking Cake
- Preheat a large pan with a stand inside it on medium heat for 5 minutes by covering with a lid.
- To bake the cake take a cake tin or a large bowl, grease the cake tin with oil and spread well 1 teaspoon of maida in it or you can use butter paper.
- Take 2 spoons to add batter. Use different spoons for different batter. Pour 2 spoons of vanilla batter into the center of the cake tin, then pour 2 spoons of coffee batter over the vanilla. Always pour the batter in the center.
- Tap the cake tin slightly so that the bubbles are removed from the batter. Add 2 spoon vanilla batter and 2 spoon coffee batter again. Put all the batter in this way. Always pour the batter in the center.
- You can bake the cake as it is or you can make a design using a toothpick.
- Take a toothpick and insert it on the outer side of the cake batter and draw a line towards the center and take out the toothpick and clean it with a cloth. Insert toothpick again on the outer side of the batter at some distance from the first point and then draw a line towards the center point. Likewise draw lines for the entire cake.
- Clean the toothpick every time you insert.
- Place the cake tin with the batter on the stand inside the preheated pan. Cover it and heat it on a medium flame for about 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes Pour the knife into the cake and check the cake, if the knife comes out clean then the cake is ready, if some batter sticks to the knife then bake the cake for 5 more minutes. Turn off the heat and take out the cake tin from the pan.
- Allow the cake to cool to room temperature. When it cools down transfer it in a plate and enjoy the delicious eggless marble coffee cake.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
Our other Cake Recipe
Vanilla Sponge Cake Without Egg
To read the recipe in Hindi: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 13 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Delicious eggless marble cake
Vanilla Sponge Cake Egg...A cake has a soft and spongy texture, a good spongy cake is not too difficult to bake and everyone likes a soft and spongy cake. Usually bakers use eggs to make a good spongy cake, but those who only...
Vanilla Sponge Cake Egg...The cake is known for its soft and spongy texture, baking cake is an art and if the cake is spongy the taste will double. Eggs are generally used to make cakes soft and spongy, making it impossible to...
Butter CakeButter cake is an ultimate delicious and all-time favorite cake made with butter as the main ingredient. In addition to butter, sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla essence and leavening agents such as baking...
Cup CakeThe cup cake does not require any introduction. Cup cake are the most favorite and delicious cake worldwide. An attractive and delicious cupcake, baked in either a small aluminum or thin paper cup is...
Vanilla Sponge Cake...Cake is a baked sweet food made of refined flour, sugar, butter and eggs and some leavening agent, such as baking powder or soda as main ingredients. In its early times, cakes were a modified form of...