How To Make Egg Cheese Sandwich
Egg Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Start your day with the perfect breakfast with an egg and cheese sandwich, which is unique. This is a delicious sandwich recipe cooked using egg, cheese slices, whole wheat bread and butter. You can use any bread of your choice such as white bread, sandwich bread instead of whole wheat bread, I preferred whole wheat bread. If you are bored with your daily breakfast, then you will definitely love this delicious and mouth watering breakfast. Follow the recipe and make the delicious breakfast egg cheese sandwich at your home and enjoy.
Egg cheese sandwich is a delicious and satisfying breakfast option that is loved by people of all ages. It has a delicious filling made of scrambled eggs and melted cheese, sandwiched between two bread slices.
To make egg cheese sandwich, eggs are first boiled and peeled. The eggs are then scrambled and mixed with spices. Grated cheese such as cheddar, or mozzarella may also be added.
Two slices of bread are lightly buttered or spread mayonnaise, then the egg and cheese mixture is spread evenly between them. Spread cheese sliced over it. The sandwich is then grilled, tossed, or pan-fried until the bread is golden and crisp and the cheese is completely melted.
Egg Cheese Sandwich can be enjoyed as it is or can be enjoyed with ketchup, coffee or tea. It's a perfect option for a casual meal for busy mornings or for a quick meal.
With its delightful combination of fluffy eggs, cheese and bread, the egg cheese sandwich is a versatile and delicious option that can be customized with additional ingredients like vegetables, meat or sauces, making it perfect and favorite breakfast.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
egg cheese sandwich Ingredients
|Bread Slices||8||Boiled Eggs||3|
|Tomato Finely Chopped||1/2 Cup||Onion Finely Chopped||1 Medium|
|Cheese Slices||8||Black Pepper Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Melt Butter||As Required|
Direction To Make
- Add water to a pot and boil eggs in water over medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Take the eggs out of the water and allow them to cool. Remove the eggshell and mash them in a bowl.
- Add chopped tomatoes, onion, black paper powder, salt and chaat masala and mix well.
- Take the bread slices and place the cheese slices on it and put the egg mixture on top of it so that it will cover the cheese completely. Cover it with other cheese slices and bread slices.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon melted butter on both sides of the electric toaster and set the stuffed bread slices in the electric toaster. Close the toaster lid and switch on the toaster. Toast it for about 15 minutes.
- Healthy, delicious egg cheese sandwich is ready. Likewise, make the remaining sandwiches as well.
- Enjoy a healthy sandwich at breakfast.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 1.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious egg cheese sandwich
Cheese OmeletteEgg omelette is the most favorite and healthy breakfast, and cheese omelette is very delicious with cheese stuffing in omelette, also it is a healthy breakfast. Cheese Omelette is not only a healthy a...
Baked EggEggs have always been considered as a healthy breakfast, most of us enjoy eggs in our breakfast either boiled or making omelets, but try once baked eggs, it is also a very delicious breakfast. and egg...
Egg BiryaniEgg Biryani is one of the favorite dishes of Hyderabad, but it is very popular all over India. This is a very tasty, wonderful and healthy dish, which is also very easy to make at home. Egg is very a...
Spanish OmeletteThe popular Spanish omelette also known as Spanish tortilla or tortilla de patatas, made with eggs, crispy fried potatoes and onions, is a delicious and healthy dish that originated in Spain. Eating a...
Egg FingersEgg fingers are a delicious snack which are very soft inside and very crispy and crunchy on the outside. Crispy, delicious and trending egg snack recipe. Crunchy and Crispy egg fingers recipe that is...